It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Live via satellite from another state? Can you imagine ? Oh boy.......

This is probably the EXACT tactic they will try and pull. She still won't last 90 minutes though, so expect them to limit this too, like breaking it up over multiple days, for 20 minutes at a time.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

IF the media thought she had PD from 95 they would have printed it,I'm certain English media and other foreign countries are not in the pocket of the Clintons and they would print it

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: pacific
Exactly what I've been saying. I have acute bronchitis, any common cold whatsoever it becomes pneumonia almost every year.

Pneumonia is not a flash episode, you're not tipping over one minute then walking the next minute

If she recovered that quickly she doesent have it, period. If it was severe enough where she couldn't walk she wouldn't even have been able to prance around that memorial for the little time she did, prior to and/or after her collapse, period.

for anyone who wants to know I can tell you every multiple reasons she doesent have pneumonia

Why were the nominations rigged and why do TPTB seem to keep propping her up at any cost.
edit on 13-9-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

That is the conversation I heard from a devoted Trump Supporter on the topic of Hillary's fainting episode

Doesn't mean it's how we all feel.

First off, if she does have PD, I don't wish that on anyone. Even her.

Next, just read Trump's site, and his actual plans on issues.
Then check Hillary's...oh wait, no plans there, and most "issues" are about curing diseases and other nonsense unrelated to the office.

Then, you remember that she's committed treason, to a far worse degree than others who are doing serious time.

Simply put, nothing is going to stop the eventual NWO plan. But, choosing Hillary is like slamming on the gas pedal towards it. She's bought and paid for by special interest, and even our own enemies. Choosing Trump is a gamble. Could be bad, could work out, and either way, at least taps on the brakes of the NWO and buys some time.

Finally though, it appears to be a moot point, because they just can't hide it any longer. Her PD has gotten too bad to conceal. The debate, whether it happens or not, will bury her chances. If she backs out, she's done. If she doesn't, she'll have some episode that will simply make it impossible to keep it concealed any longer.

Why were the nominations rigged and why do TPTB seem to keep propping her up at any cost

It's a good question, but the simple answer is, they likely didn't expect her condition to worsen to this degree.

Pneumonia is not a flash episode, you're not tipping over one minute then walking the next minute

It's going to sound pretty tin foil hat, but it's pretty obvious the lady who came out of the apartment was a body double. Unless a drink of water makes you switch from right to left handed, makes you lose 20 lbs, and reduces wrinkles in your face. Her double needs to double up on the twinkies. And if you doubt political doubles are common, you shouldn't. It's a long tradition.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 13-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

It's going to sound pretty tin foil hat, but it's pretty obvious the lady who came out of the apartment was a body double. Unless a drink of water makes you switch from right to left handed, makes you lose 20 lbs, and reduces wrinkles in your face. Her double needs to double up on the twinkies. And if you doubt political doubles are common, you shouldn't. It's a long tradition.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
Might be, just saying from having all the various stages of pneumonia every year she doesn't have it. Her symptoms are all wrong.. just checked your links I'll keep it in mind

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

IF the media thought she had PD from 95 they would have printed it,I'm certain English media and other foreign countries are not in the pocket of the Clintons and they would print it

Since 2005, and this of course assumes that she's hidden it well. It's still a conclusion, and also a story alleged by her own Secret Service a few weeks back. The source was validated, but the news source is a right wing biased news agency, so.... Then again, it was a right wing source that broke the story of her collapse too.

It actually HAS been reported before, but then immediately ridiculed or discredited. But, it's getting beyond the point of containment. I doubt even foreign media is going to print it without other MSM corroboration, and that's the hard part.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I am beginning to see a change happening:

On the face of it, that seems absurd, doesn’t it?
Clinton is still the odds-on favorite to win, for one thing.

And if she collapsed (or “stumbled,” to use the Democrats’ preferred terminology) just because she has a touch of pneumonia, then why would she drop out? Some antibiotics, a few days rest, and she’ll be fine.

But let’s for a moment entertain a hypothetical: what if it’s worse than pneumonia?

What if we see another episode?

CBS News
They used the word 'collapsed'.

the MSM, in this case CBS News, is beginning to question whether or not Hillary's problem is just pneumonia.

good for CBS for finally getting around to calling it like it was. CNN is still using the word stumbled.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

The woman who came out of that building was either Hillary on steroids (to help the inflammation, but it would puff her cheeks)or someone with apple cheeks, slim fingers (look at the tips-Hil's are blunt, double's are pointier), slim thighs and a smaller rear.

My friend who has pneumonia fairly often says in his case, coughing is not a deal. It is more like not being able to breathe. But he says no way can you even function at a 9/11 memorial no matter how tough you are.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

I'm not convinced that Hillary will make the debate on September 26th. That's in two weeks, which isn't much time for her to recover if she truly has pneumonia.

I had bronchitis off and on in the past, and there was one time when I just didn't rest as I was supposed to and had to go to the ER. Someone in that town's fire department told my Pastor I was very close to having pneumonia. It took a long time to recover and had to take strong antibiotics (zithromax, I think?).

If she is sick and keeps going on campaign stops, it will only get worse.

Not only that, it has to be stressful for her to think about what Wikileaks will come out with. Didn't Assange say their next batch of documents will come out prior to the debate on the 26th?

Oh no, she's fine. She felt great 2 hours after collapsing from "pneumonia". She said so herself. Because that happens.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: diggindirt

She apparently was told b her doctor to take it easy and opted to go to the event over the weekend.

@ diggindirt - The lie came when they tried to claim it was from the heat instead of saying she was diagnosed with pneumonia days before.

Also pneumonia can also be the result of a more serious medical condition, which leads me to believe they are still deceiving the public about her true health issue. Its easier to explain away pneumonia than it would be parkinson's disease or some other disease.

If they are willing to lie / deceive people about pneumonia I can only guess they are willing to lie / hide more severe medical issues.

While you may be right and she may have pneumonia---what appears to be neurological tests being administered by the aide with her aren't done to diagnose pneumonia.
I have five family members who have suffered serious brain trauma. I know the routine if a person is feeling dizzy and disoriented. I've been through it many times. Family of stroke survivors are taught the routine because of the high probability of reoccurrence and the need for immediate medical attention should that happen. The tests are taught to family members because often the patient doesn't realize what is happening to them. This is particularly prevalent in person with right brain trauma. It's called "denial of illness." stroke.ahajournals.org...
The patient honestly does not recognize that they have lost some bodily function or are impaired in some way. I've seen it and it is amazing. It can be as severe as having a non-working body part (loss of motion of a limb) or as simple as not acknowledging having a severe cough (like Hillary has exhibited.) The patient will insist that they are "fine" when it is obvious to those around them that they aren't.
This can cause problems due to the fact that the patient may also exhibit anger issues if they are questioned further, causing their blood pressure to rise, making the problem even worse if they are having another stroke. (Right brain trauma can also cause loss of impulse control in the patient, making them react very negatively to any suggestion that they might be ill again.)
I'm not saying that she doesn't have pneumonia. Pneumonia is quite common in stroke survivors because of the swallowing difficulties they may experience. Her coughing spells are exactly like two members of my family experience on a fairly regular basis. Both have been hospitalized with pneumonia due to this issue---they aspirate saliva into their lungs and the lungs become infected from the pathogens in the saliva.
As I've posted before, Hillary has an excellent forum to speak on and educate the general public on the problems that stroke survivors experience. Why she wouldn't take this opportunity, I have no idea since it could save many people a lot of misery and alert family and caregivers to issues that are sometimes not explained in depth to the patients and family.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Pneumonia is quite common in stroke survivors because of the swallowing difficulties they may experience

Likewise with PD:

Dysphagia in PD has been shown to be associated with aspiration pneumonia, which is one of the potential reasons for PD hospitalization

bmcneurol.biomedcentral.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

It's going to sound pretty tin foil hat, but it's pretty obvious the lady who came out of the apartment was a body double.

Maybe. Maybe it was just a blood transfusion. From a donor we know her body can accept. You know, get some younger blood in there, some blood that can actually carry oxygen.

edit on 13-9-2016 by mikegrouchy because: format, color

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: katfish

Yes, I doubt she was hot or overheated. If it was pneumonia

Many years it got severe because Id get a regular cold and wouldn't go get the antibiotics cause I didn't believe I had it or that a little cold would turn into pneumonia everytime.

When it's severe where I can't walk, warm air is cold and also your sweat is cold, coughing isnt a problem nor is coughing up anymore green/yellow phlegm, it's past that. Mucus gets extremely, "sticky". Coughing hurts your chest really bad, it all gets tight and constricted in your lungs you have to go get it dissolved/loosened medically, You can barely breath. You're literally able to hear the air wheezing through all the trapped mucus from 5 feet away.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Pneumonia is quite common in stroke survivors because of the swallowing difficulties they may experience

Likewise with PD:

Dysphagia in PD has been shown to be associated with aspiration pneumonia, which is one of the potential reasons for PD hospitalization

bmcneurol.biomedcentral.com...

If I'm not mistaken, aspiration pneumonia is what killed Reagan. He had Alzheimer's, though, not PD.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

If she was hot or overheated, Hillary shouldn't have been wearing all of those layers. They should have taken her jacket off, for starters.

I just wish she would come clean about her health issues. If she's not being honest because of the fear of losing votes, well - that's what's going on now. Hiding the truth will cost her even more votes.

I guess it's just a moot point. Imo she is not healthy enough to be President.

This reminds me of her 2008 campaign ad about the 3am phone call:

Would Hillary be able to answer such a call now? Absolutely not.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dismanrc

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: dismanrc

Umm you mean Bernie. He would be next on the DNC per the rules

Really, not Tim Kaine?

Per te DNC rules it would be he next highest vote holder

IE BErnie not Kaine

I'm taking that from what I believe is the 1969 DNC rules. Which I haven't seen a newer change. But it may be out there.

Don't think it has come up before

Then if she overheats again, then I'm going to start to feel the Bern..

If she does have some sort of degenerative neurological disorder, then she'd be better off to do that sooner rather than later, or maybe the idea it to make Kaine President sometime after the election when she gets diagnosed.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

If she does have some sort of degenerative neurological disorder, then she'd be better off to do that sooner rather than later, or maybe the idea it to make Kaine President sometime after the election when she gets diagnosed.

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

You may be right. Kaine is a virtual unknown across America. He is a member of the CFR. He could not win the general election, imo.

So...two birds with one stone! If Hillary can just hang in there and get elected, she wins the historical marker for The First Woman President of the United States of America.

Even if after a month or two, she has to leave office for medical reasons (or dies), then Kaine gets in.

God help us if this is the plan.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

You may be interested in this video posted on Sept 6th. This doctor predicted Hillary's Pneumonia bout 5 days before it happened, as a side effect of a neurological condition such as Parkinsons or as you stated, a Stroke.

edit on 14-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
I just wish she would come clean about her health issues. If she's not being honest because of the fear of losing votes, well - that's what's going on now. Hiding the truth will cost her even more votes.

But She's just so used to always successfully stickin' it to The People via grand deceptions. How dare you challenge Her integrity!

edit on 14-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join