It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
www.theonion.com...

''Expressing regret over its reckless decision to infect the Democratic presidential nominee, the virus causing Hillary Clinton’s pneumonia was reportedly terrified Monday after remembering what the Clintons were capable of.'''

ETA Sorry guys but I laughed out loud and had to share.
edit on 13-9-2016 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: dismanrc

Umm you mean Bernie. He would be next on the DNC per the rules

Really, not Tim Kaine?

Per te DNC rules it would be he next highest vote holder

IE BErnie not Kaine

I'm taking that from what I believe is the 1969 DNC rules. Which I haven't seen a newer change. But it may be out there.

Don't think it has come up before

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: jlafleur02

originally posted by: dismanrc

originally posted by: Ohanka
I wonder who Michael Kaine will pick as his VP if Hillary has to drop out due to health concerns?

Umm you mean Bernie. He would be next on the DNC per the rules

It would shed some light on why he is campaigning for her. I really couldn't understand why he sold out to someone who he bashed on the campaign trial for the nomination. Your a fool if you think they don't have a plan. I bet she gets very ill, by design or not, trump bashes her, she drops out and bernie rips trump as an assbag, bernie takes the nomination and rides momentum all the way to the white house. How long before election day would it have the most impact to do this?

actually Trump strikes again
He is NOT bashing her and is wishing her well. At least for this round of health issues.

I'm sure it will come up again if she has "another" issue.

One of the things I like about Trump, None of the "political" experts can even try to keep up with him.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Heres a thought.... What if they take hillarys face,and put it on the double? then let the powers that want her in power make all the decisions for her? This would work well for them i think.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dismanrc

I was both relieved and thrilled that Trump is taking the high road on this.
Smart.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

edit on 13-9-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
"Sick Hillary Will Drop Out and Trump Is Your Next President"

Lionel is entertaining to watch.

The Clinton Foundation will shut it's doors. She's been telling her donors she's going to win and they'll be pissed they donated millions and she gets sick and loses. Their influence lost on her secret illness.
edit on 13-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Prediction: She'll have more medical issues before the President is announced - it's uncontrollable. From a Public Relations standpoint they are in damage control. I think what we will see is extremely controlled media events, they will be for shorter periods of time and they will be well executed and feel good (i.e more of the cute kids running through SS to give Aunty Hilldawg hugs for the cameras).

Right on the money. Her press interviews have already all been under 10 minutes.

The debate will be the nail in her coffin. No way is she going to be able to go for 90 minutes without some kind of "short-circuit". Expect her eyes to look EXTRA blue during the debate (i.e. anti-seizure contacts). No doubt her staff is scrambling to find any way to avoid, postpone, or limit the debate any way they can....

Agreed. Her staff is most likely trying to find a way to wiggle out of it. I hope that Mr. Trump won't budge an inch. I am looking forward to this debate and always thought - before her health issues became serious enough for the lamestream media to not be able to ignore - that she wouldn't handle a one-on-one with him.

Here's another thought: If Hillary can't be honest enough to fess up to her health issues, what would she lie about in the Oval Office?

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

I will be very surprised if Hillary does a one-on-one debate with Donald Trump in front of the camera. They are working on alternative ways to avoid this as we speak I bet.

ETA: And, of course, the main stream media will agree and cooperate technologically or any other way. Hide and watch!

edit on 13-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I will be very surprised if Hillary does a one-on-one debate with Donald Trump in front of the camera. They are working on alternative ways to avoid this as we speak I bet.

ETA: And, of course, the main stream media will agree and cooperate technologically or any other way. Hide and watch!

I am hoping that Trump will not budge an inch and FORCE her to speak one on one. And, I can't remember where I saw this, but someone (Trump? not sure) suggested it be held w/o a moderator.

Sounds good to me! I'll take a debate with or w/o a moderator. I want to see Hillary squirm under the Donald's gaze!

edit on 13-9-2016 by dianajune because: typo

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I don't know how Trump could FORCE it.

If she claims she is still fighting pneumonia and under doctor's orders should remain isolated from others "for a couple of months", what can he do?

If the media network agrees to let her speak and answer questions from a live feed, what can 'ya do?!! This is how Hillary and the DNC and the complicit media roll.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: katfish
a reply to: dismanrc

I was both relieved and thrilled that Trump is taking the high road on this.
Smart.

maybe he isn't. I just heard on the radio that Liberals are accusing Donald Trump of poisoning Hillary. Which is why he has been saying she is sick even before she got sick.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
How do we know if the 9/11 fainting wasn't a ploy to have her do a remote video feed debate with Trump on the pretense she is having Pneumonia. That way she can control her health and have help answering questions. Hillary reeks of dishonesty and I wouldn't discount that as a setup for her.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I am beginning to see a change happening:

On the face of it, that seems absurd, doesn’t it?
Clinton is still the odds-on favorite to win, for one thing.

And if she collapsed (or “stumbled,” to use the Democrats’ preferred terminology) just because she has a touch of pneumonia, then why would she drop out? Some antibiotics, a few days rest, and she’ll be fine.

But let’s for a moment entertain a hypothetical: what if it’s worse than pneumonia?

What if we see another episode?

CBS News
They used the word 'collapsed'.

the MSM, in this case CBS News, is beginning to question whether or not Hillary's problem is just pneumonia.
edit on b000000302016-09-13T12:01:41-05:0012America/ChicagoTue, 13 Sep 2016 12:01:41 -05001200000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

If she claims she is still fighting pneumonia and under doctor's orders should remain isolated from others "for a couple of months", what can he do?

If the media network agrees to let her speak and answer questions from a live feed, what can 'ya do?!! This is how Hillary and the DNC and the complicit media roll.

He really is in the driver's seat, so to speak, because Hillary's lies (I don't buy this pneumonia excuse) are biting her in the backside.

She is clearly very ill but at the same time clearly does NOT want to let go of the White House. If she wants it that bad, I say have the debates.

Trump could make the point that if she can't handle an honest debate, she cannot handle being POTUS.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
How do we know if the 9/11 fainting wasn't a ploy to have her do a remote video feed debate with Trump on the pretense she is having Pneumonia. That way she can control her health and have help answering questions. Hillary reeks of dishonesty and I wouldn't discount that as a setup for her.

Don't give her any ideas!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

The medical staff can't say that after releasing her to the public just 2 days after they claim to have diagnosed her....I mean what about the kid she hugged right after walking out of Chelsea's place?

Trump would never agree to a live feed. He will push the issue and make her look really bad for refusing if she does. And if she does try to pull that crap....the media and public will eat her for breakfast after this last episode of passing out.

I think the dems are about to replace her. They can't have a weak looking POTUS in office and can't risk another video like this coming out.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Easy.

NOTHING.

He wouldn't have to. That'd be the same as basically conceding the election.

maybe he isn't. I just heard on the radio that Liberals are accusing Donald Trump of poisoning Hillary. Which is why he has been saying she is sick even before she got sick.

She's had PD since about 2005, and eventually this will come out. The only reason it hasn't yet is that the MSM has been given it's orders.
If you doubt MSM is in collusion about this, just look at how every one of them used the phrase that she's "powering through it", and it should leave you without a single doubt that they are all working off an assigned talking point.
edit on 13-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Live via satellite from another state? Can you imagine ? Oh boy.......

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I think the dems are about to replace her. They can't have a weak looking POTUS in office and can't risk another video like this coming out.

Which is just funnier.

As it won't be Bernie. He's not on the NWO team.

It will be Joe Biden.....LOL....

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join