It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Might want to keep ears perked up to see if any other rich/famous people suddenly disappear or become 'ill.'

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

North Korea is preparing for another nuke test even though it had one just last week. South Korea isn't very happy about this. Of course.

Who knows, maybe this Hillary stuff is just a distraction?

If WWIII starts that would definitely lead to our election getting cancelled.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Let's not forget one unavoidable fact:

If this is an underlying issue and not pneumonia, it will show itself again shortly.

Too many eyes watching now.

Time will tell,,it always does.

It is a nice coincidence to have to drop out of public just when some new releases are due shortly from the State Department that are going to be devastating if they show thousands of work emails that were not turned over to the State Department, which is almost a given at this point.
edit on R492016-09-12T21:49:44-05:00k499Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Oh NO !!!

Clinton Admits She Has Fainted “A Few Times” Can't Remember...

Cant watch the vid now but perhaps Proactive deniability measures in the event it happens again?

edit on 10930America/ChicagoMon, 12 Sep 2016 22:10:33 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: princeofpeace

originally posted by: Xcathdra

AP Politics ‏@AP_Politics now37 seconds ago

BREAKING: Hillary Clinton's campaign says she left 9/11 ceremony feeling 'overheated,' is 'feeling much better': apne.ws...

NEW YORK (AP) — Hillary Clinton's campaign says she left 9/11 ceremony after feeling 'overheated,' is now 'feeling much better'

Overheated? Its not hot in NYC.

I guess that is part of the reason she is sinking her own chances. First her staff says she was overheated and dehydrated, next it's Pneumonia. Might be it's all related, but they send mixed signals when she already has a trust issue with voters. Tough break for her as her collapsing is really bad optics when she needed to look strong.
edit on 12-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Oh NO !!!

Cant watch the vid now but perhaps Proactive measures in the event it happens again?

Can there be anything more proactive than the ambulance she has at the ready along with staff watching for her to drop?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Oh NO !!!

Come on man, you didn't really think she was gone forever did you? You know better than that.

In any case, the next few weeks should be interesting...

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 12 Sep 2016 22:20:01 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 12 Sep 2016 22:20:01 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

She's lying.

Anytime her or Billly boy say they can or can't "Recall" their lying.

edit on 12-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Oh NO !!!

Im calling voice double, or robot.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I am Hitlery Clinton believe me. It's just pneumonia, trust me. I never lie, I just forget. believe me. Half your body must be deplorable, I know.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
In honor of 9/11, Hillary Clinton does her best 'Building 7' interpretation....

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Oh NO !!!

Come on man, you didn't really think she was gone forever did you? You know better than that.

In any case, the next few weeks should be interesting...

And is a poor memory the qualities we're looking for in a President!!?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Let's not forget one unavoidable fact:

If this is an underlying issue and not pneumonia, it will show itself again shortly.

This cannot be stated enough. her coughing didn't just start when she had pneumonia. She's chronically ill. Her symptoms match best tp parkinson's or something serious like that. It will rear it's ugly head for her. maybe next time during the debates, as she darts out behind the curtain for medical attention.

She is not fit for the job. If the Hillbots really cared for her they'd encourage her to seek publicity on her medical care and tend to herself and her Foundation.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely" comes to mind.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Aside from a family member who passed away from Alzheimers, I've yet to meet anyone who forgets and can't remember anywhere near as much as Hillary.

But even the majority of the time with Alzheimers wasn't this bad. Not until the tail end.

So, if you have early to mid stage Alzheimers, you have a better memory than Hillary Clinton. And that lends me to believe she has brain damage. She has a damaged cabbage on top of that neck.

edit on 13-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: xuenchen

Aside from a family member who passed away from Alzheimer's, I've yet to meet anyone who forgets and can't remember anywhere near as much as Hillary.

Cheryl Mills comes to mind.
Loretta Lynch also...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ebonaven

Yes, Hillary's support team and network isn't even smart enough to come up with a viable excuse.

Pathological liars often lie so much, their lies don't even make sense and they get tangled in their own webs of deceit.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

And is a poor memory the qualities we're looking for in a President!!?

It was a joke response from my part to the poster I quoted. Im well aware she is not well. And possibly even faking pneumonia. (Not 100% sure but other sources say its far worse.) But don't quote me on that.

Something strange is going on, that much is certain.

You're barking at the choir. just saying.

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join