It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have been a paramedic for 7 years and a R.N. for 6 years. I have seen hundreds of cases of pneumonia. There are a several problems I see with the official story.

1. A person with pneumonia severe enough to cause them to collapse is unstable. Life is at risk. Such a person would be in a hospital for at least several days for IV antibiotics and be on oxygen.

2. A person with severe pneumonia shows symptoms; weakness, shortness of breath, pale complexion, possibly confusion. If Hillary did not show such symptoms earlier, it is unlikely that pneumonia is the problem.

3. Elderly individuals die from pneumonia often. It can cause sepsis and hypoxia. Hillary, at her age, is at high risk for complications. Again, if her pneumonia was severe enough to cause her to collapse, she would have not been attending a public function.

It appears to me that pneumonia is being used as an excuse for a more severe underlying health problem. It will be interesting to see how she handles the next few months if she is seriously ill. The fact that they are still running her shows a complete lack of care for her well-being.

The stress of the campaign and endless exposed scandals may end up killing her.

BTW, pneumonia is not treated as an isolation case in the hospital, unless it is caused by an antibiotic resistant bacteria. I have never seen it spread to anybody. If it did, entire families would show up to the hospital with it. I have never seen that happen. Pneumonia can be caused by a multitude of microorganisms and viruses. It is simply thriving in the wet environment of the lungs. Most such microorganisms are not highly contagious. It is typically a secondary infection caused by another problem, such as aspiration or a sinus infection that moved into the lungs. The chances of infecting somebody else with pneumonia is extremely low.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Let the woman rest and be with her grand children it's obviously taking its toll on her, no one cares not even her supporters

Call me conspiracy theorist, but at some point you have to wonder. Why were the nominations rigged for her, and why do TPTB seem to keep propping her back up at any cost
edit on 12-9-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ebonaven

I have acute bronchitis, I've had pneumonia multiple times, almost ever year. from experience your points 1. And 2. Are 100% and I said the same things you mentioned in an earlier post about it not being pneumonia.

And if it was she definitely wouldn't have been all happy go lucky again that quickly, touching on children or let alone been able to stand all the time she did prior to collapsing, plus she's three times my age. impossible

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

She's their sacrificial lamb. ANYTHING for a "win"!
edit on 12-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton is a workhorse. Women are often workaholics. Of course men too, but I've seen it so often in women, where you tell them to relax, that they don't have to work so hard... Not just business women, but mothers, grandmothers. I think Hillary works herself to the bone. I think she would do the same as President. I hope she hydrates herself and is more careful not to overexert herself... but I doubt anyone can tell Hillary to take it easy-- not even doctors.

Until proof of something major is revealed, I'll accept this story at face value-- and she definitely has my vote.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

What would "medical records" prove? Nothing, someone would claim they were faked.

You could see a live blood test or chest x-ray and someone would claim that was fixed as well.

By any reasonable and common meaning of the word "fact" we do know that it is a fact that Clinton has pneumonia.

We've seen doctors diagnosing Parkinson's based on Youtube videos, and that's apparently fine and dandy ... but to prove that she has pneumonia after a statement from her doctor we have to go to some ridiculous impossible lengths.

The only thing that proves is how ridiculous the specious arguments have become on this topic.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted. News story cut off after reporting Hillary death.
www.youtube.com... I am new here so please be patient while I am learning the rules.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ebonaven

What are the usual results of dehydration and exhaustion in a 68 year old in otherwise good health?

Just a range of symptomology would be sufficient based on your experience. Thank you kindly in advance.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

LMAOROFLLMFAOAHMH..

edit on 12-9-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Hillary Clinton is a workhorse.

So was the Hindenburg.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Now the Networks are even getting ready to have Hilary's death promo in the can. Surreal!

edit on 12-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
WHY did she risk infecting that little kid if she has walking pneumonia?

Psst, I knew sooner or later someone would report on this.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Infectious Hillary embracing people when she knows she has pneumonia:

www.youtube.com...

Let it go man... let it go. youve been vindicated. Breathe man breathe.

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 12 Sep 2016 20:56:25 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 12 Sep 2016 20:56:25 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: dianajune
According to a report in the Washington Examiner, Bill and Hillary had a fight over whether or not to seek medical help in the hospital:

Hillary Rodham Clinton refused her husband's demand that she go to the hospital for a checkup following her fall Sunday due to pneumonia, according to biographer Edward Klein, the author of several books critical of the Clintons.

In an interview with Secrets, Klein quoted a Clinton family friend of three decades who claimed the couple had a "knock down, drag out" fight over her refusal to seek further medical help and testing. "Bill was insisting that she go to the hospital. They had a knock down, dragout fight about this, even with her pneumonia, because she refused.

It was her decision not to go, because she was afraid that if she went to the hospital it would make it look like she was even sicker and it would hurt her campaign even more. So it was her decision not to do that," said Klein.

Source

If this is correct, then apparently her run for the White House means more to her than her good health. Not good.

I suspect her run for the Whitehouse actually means her freedom, which she may value more than her health. If she loses, I think she will go to jail.

I believe you are right. If Trump should win the White House, then he WILL go after her. Of this I have no doubt.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

Let the woman rest and be with her grand children it's obviously taking its toll on her, no one cares not even her supporters

Call me conspiracy theorist, but at some point you have to wonder. Why were the nominations rigged for her, and why do TPTB seem to keep propping her back up at any cost

Why were they rigged?

Because they are afraid of Mr. Trump, and rightfully so.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

That report is bogus. I went to WABC's website (among others) and found nothing about Hillary's passing.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

That report is bogus. I went to WABC's website (among others) and found nothing about Hillary's passing.

This was aired but pulled. The segment was cut right as he said death. I think they had accidentally aired something that was made ready in case she died. Networks make these all the time for sick celebs. It means nothing really. Just that they got something ready just in case. I see this as an accident, nothing more. Hillary is alive and sort of well.

Wait until the debates when Trump trounces her. She will be sick again.
edit on 12-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

(post by princeofpeace removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

This was aired but pulled. The segment was cut right as he said death. I think they had accidentally aired something that was made ready in case she died. Networks make these all the time for sick celebs. It means nothing really. Just that they got something ready just in case. I see this as an accident, nothing more. Hillary is alive and sort of well.

Wait until the debates when Trump trounces her. She will be sick again…just for sympathy.

I see what you're telling us. It's similar to when the British media rehearses their announcements about HM the Queen's passing.

I think that she needs to drop out for the sake of her health. But part of me wants to see Mr. Trump whoop her behind (figuratively speaking, of course) at the debates.

We should know soon what she plans on doing. I hope.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Sorry about the double post. I have no idea how that happened. Cant' delete it.
edit on 12-9-2016 by dianajune because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join