It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: liammc

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Gryphon66

Breaking news:

Trump got into a van without any assistance or help of note.

Does he have pneumonia?

Isn't that the point? She's sick and he's not.

Why be awkward?

Awkward?

Trump got into his van just fine. He doesn't have pneumonia.

Clinton stumbled getting into her van. She does have pneumonia.

What is the obvious difference between the two?

Stop lying.

Hillary didn't stumble by any stretch of the word.

It's a little awkward that your only defense at this point is attempting to redefine words. Sad.

It's also proof however you didn't even watch the video, you couldn't care less about what actually happened. You instead just saw an MSNBC headline and decided to regurgitate here. Weak.

edit on 12-9-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

No, she wasn't dragged into the van. She stumbled apparently from fainting and was helped into the van. You apparently can't conceive that others don't share your perception or that we have a different opinion

You must have watched a completely different video than we did. She just crumpled. She didn't just stumble.
They tried to make it LOOK like they were just helping her, but they failed it pretty miserably...which is pretty understandable.

Not that it matters.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

No, she wasn't dragged into the van. She stumbled apparently from fainting and was helped into the van.

Dragged may be a bit harsh, but once you've fainted you need a little more than "help" to do anything.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

No, she wasn't dragged into the van. She stumbled apparently from fainting and was helped into the van.

Dragged may be a bit harsh, but once you've fainted you need a little more than "help" to do anything.

What descriptive word would you use then ... something between "dragged" and "helped" ... would "assisted" do?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Here is a close up of her feet. Please show where she has any volition over her movements:

Mirriam Webster says:

Simple Definition of stumble

: to hit your foot on something when you are walking or running so that you fall or almost fall

: to walk in an awkward way

She was not walking or running by the time she was shoved into Scooby like a sack of potatoes.

And just in case, here is the full video:

edit on 12-9-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: added 2nd vid

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

No, she wasn't dragged into the van. She stumbled apparently from fainting and was helped into the van. You apparently can't conceive that others don't share your perception or that we have a different opinion

You must have watched a completely different video than we did. She just crumpled. She didn't just stumble.
They tried to make it LOOK like they were just helping her, but they failed it pretty miserably...which is pretty understandable.

Not that it matters.

than "we" did ??? ... do you really think that everyone responding here believes the same thing you do????

I've heard you and others here speak of "we" several times ... many different takes on the matter under discussion have been voiced. Who is "we"?

"We" as in ATS members have many different opinions on the subject.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Loaded question. Check.

Emotionally-charged terminology. Check.

Fallacies abound. Check.

I've watched the video. She faints. She slips. Her shoe comes off. She's helped by those standing by her.

I don't see what you see. I don't mind saying that I don't. /shrug

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

You seem to like reading yourself.

Nothing you said has anything to do with me, what I believe or the facts.

Not to mention, I'm not the topic.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

What descriptive word would you use then ... something between "dragged" and "helped" ... would "assisted" do?

I think 'bundled' into the back of a van having completely lost control of her own body is accurate.
By the way, there is no evidence that she has pneumonia. All we know is that she couldn't walk, could not stand up without assistance and had to be bundled into a van. Quite what is wrong with her is yet to be revealed.
edit on 12/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Contacts ?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

than "we" did ??? ... do you really think that everyone responding here believes the same thing you do????

Not a question of "belief"...it's simply what's on the video.
As for "we"...obviously, the person you are disagreeing with in your post...

Not that it matters, either way, still a sign of a serious issue, when coupled with other recent events.

Contacts ?

Would be a good idea...
edit on 12-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

a reply to: xstealth

You apparently can't conceive that others don't share your perception or that we have a different opinion.

Stop assuming that the way you look at things is the only way.

I think she was unconscious while being propped-up against that post.

edit on Sep-12-2016 by xuenchen because: videos

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

"They threw her in like a side of beef". Was my favourite description.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

"They threw her in like a side of beef". Was my favourite description.

Ah yes.

Much more reasonable.

/s

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I think she was conscienceless while being propped-up against that post.

She was definitely leaning against it, but at least seemed conscious when first getting up from it. Once away from the post though, that's all she wrote...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You apparently can't conceive that others don't share your perception or that we have a different opinion.

You mean unconscious?

She doesn't look unconscious, she looks like she's doing everything she can to stay standing.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

That's rubbish she went out just after the van arrived,you can tell by her legs bucking as gravity took effect but while she was propped up against the post she was very much aware

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
We appear to have major revelations unfolding in in the WTF? Chelsea's Apt. Has Same Address as a Medical Facility!--Hillary's Secret Hospital? thread.

How about the fact they didn't move out until 2 years after Chelsea moved in?

Meanwhile we don't actually know what they truly did or did not do / have up in that place.

Chelsea Clinton to buy $10.5 million apartment on Madison Square Park (March 14, 2013)
www.nydailynews.com...

Hillary Clinton Announces 2016 Presidential Bid (APRIL 12, 2015)
www.nytimes.com...

originally posted by: nobunaga
Metrocare Home Svc Inc
21 E 26th St 4th Floor, New York, NY 10010
(212) 689-7000
she said they were all trasfered may 2015

I never would have guessed that a "Visiting Nurse Service" needed a "Manufacturing Executive":
metrocare-home-service-inc.new-york.ny.amfibi.directory...

Whatever it is they're "manufacturing", after being in business for 24 years, and employing 20-49 people, it's surprising they have no website and virtually no online history.

Sounds like a CIA front to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Thanks for answering my question.

Your perception is the only possible interpretation of events.

You constitute a "we" then since I was responding to you? Unless you are royalty that seems a bit odd.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

keep that made up BS about that apartment in the thread made for it

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join