It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Google photosensitive sunglasses, and you will find ones just like Hillary is wearing.

All makes sense given the evidence.... and I would say that is a automatic disqualification from the presidency...all it would take would be a foreign state to find the right frequency to trigger one of her episodes and she would be through.

An astute point, Rick and hope people take it seriously.

Clinton's obsessive paranoia, coupled with her egotistical desire to have
her stab at the presidency at all costs to America is a threat to The United States.
Unequaled only to her soulless undermining occupation of the office of Secretary
of State, in which she was exceedingly careless and negligent with extremely
sensitive classified material, concealing her selling of national security secrets
to enrich her family's Foundation.

edit on 12-9-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Tell me a politician from another country that is not a clown or a zombie.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

While many are entertained. I take us picking them with a grain of salt. What's odd to me though is during the primaries I didn't hear many people support Trump or Hillary. I talk to people from across the country. Trump was a talking point but I didn't hear to many people love him.

It's odd, I'm not saying it's rigged but I'm definitely not saying this one didn't have some interference.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Where is Bill?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

We only ever had one the late great Tony Benn.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Where is Bill?

I asked the same question yesterday. lol. Probably with an energizer bunny somewhere. He wasn't even at the 9/11 event.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The sad thing is Trump is so obviously a Clinton plant, why are people not asking what was said in the phone call between Bill Clinton and Trump a month before he announced to run?.
I think Clintons health throws a spanner in the works but even If Trump wins nowt will change.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Where is Bill?

She probably has even her own family so compartmentalized that even the didn't know she was going thru half of this disease stuff this year.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I won't argue against that, and I've been calling him Donald Perot since the beginning, even on threads here. His ego may have derailed the original notion however.

That being said your latter point is true to a T though. Nothing will change. However if Trump wins he gets one term, I'd bet on that. Hillary may get two. So right now a Trump vote for me would be a vote for maybe this country having a chance at someone 2020, though my hopes are shadowed by realism.
edit on 12-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

The sad thing is Trump is so obviously a Clinton plant, why are people not asking what was said in the phone call between Bill Clinton and Trump a month before he announced to run?.
I think Clintons health throws a spanner in the works but even If Trump wins nowt will change.

I did ask that question. I started a thread on the topic.. There wasn't much interest though.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

Where is Bill?

I asked the same question yesterday. lol. Probably with an energizer bunny somewhere. He wasn't even at the 9/11 event.

Yes, I noticed, they are very quiet.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Half of 41% (at best) is not "half of the country" whether they're registered to vote or not.

Basic math.

LOL

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

When it comes to light you and I can wobble our heads saying told you so.
(Unless we are all dead or alien food or Trump/Clinton slaves)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Unfortunately with politics I get little satisfaction at being right about the ruins of greatness we walk around in today. That is not a national, but a global statement.

We are a seesaw of reaction, progress regression rinse and repeat.
edit on 12-9-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The man who discovered CTE thinks Hillary Clinton may have been poisoned

Bennet Omalu, the forensic pathologist who has made the NFL so uncomfortable with his discovery of chronic traumatic encephalopathy in the brains of deceased players, suggests that Hillary Clinton’s campaign be checked for possible poisons after her collapse Sunday in New York.

Omalu, whose story was famously told in the movie “Concussion,” made the suggestion on Twitter, writing that he advised campaign officials to “perform toxicologic analysis of Ms. Clinton’s blood.”

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I have just accepted my conclusion that humanity is generally screwed now no matter what so I'm just gonna try and laugh at everything while we all burn.
Also in a million years when the next intelligent animal evolves into a civilization I hope they find out what happened to us and laugh how blooming stupid we all are and learn not to be us.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

That would be a turn of events! poisoned? a woman's weapon is that!. Do we know where Monica was?.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: SoulSurfer

After re-watching Jonathan Kleck's point of view as a Christian. I am gonna agree with him on a few things. I know many of us are on a witch hunt, and yes Hillary has done very horrible things, and yes she continues to lie to the public for her own agenda. And of course, she is wicked and should never be president. (Not to mention the body count of mysterious deaths surrounding her and her husband.)

However, we should take the opportunity to examine ourselves. How we (Myself included) was rejoicing as if she was burning at the stake.

Are we any better than Hillary by rejoicing in another's misfortune? Yes she deserves what comes to her, but Jonathan is correct on this: Where Hillary is going after she passes away, is basically hell and eternal damnation. If anything we should feel sorry for her because she is at hells gate.

We usually become what we hate Remember this? :

Hillary rejoicing at Gaddafis death.

Just saying this because monsters tend to create bigger monsters, thus their legacy remains behind and well alive within those that continue the previous monsters actions. Kinda like a contagious virus that should not be spread, but rather...contained/isolated.

I think in the long run, empathy and some form of compassion can carve a way for a better future.
Been listening alot to Jonathan and the real Christian Path. Kinda made me think and analyze myself a bit more.

Either way, Karma has reached her. Hopefully she turns to Yeshua and repent before her time is up. Cause where she is going, is not a pretty place.

Agreed. I do not want anything to happen to Hillary and have prayed for her salvation and health (and that of her loved ones). But that doesn't mean I want her to become the next President.

It can be easy to get carried away in the heat of the moment and behave as if we are in some kind of war, out to get the enemy. We just need to make sure she doesn't get elected.

Lord forgive me. I could have handled this alot better myself. In Jesus' Most Holy Name I pray. Amen.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I see media outlets are now stating her health is now a valid issue. The pneumonia story blew up in their faces and the attempted media blackout the campaign tried to pull also blew up in their faces.

Trump is once again up nationally over Clinton and is even / pulling ahead in 4 swing states.

The Clinton campaign just tied themselves to the untrustworthy / something to hide time bomb and it detonated this last weekend. I dont see how Hillary will be able to recover from the lie her campaign told.

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join