It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: SoulSurfer

After re-watching Jonathan Kleck's point of view as a Christian. I am gonna agree with him on a few things. I know many of us are on a witch hunt, and yes Hillary has done very horrible things, and yes she continues to lie to the public for her own agenda. And of course, she is wicked and should never be president. (Not to mention the body count of mysterious deaths surrounding her and her husband.)

However, we should take the opportunity to examine ourselves. How we (Myself included) was rejoicing as if she was burning at the stake.

Are we any better than Hillary by rejoicing in another's misfortune? Yes she deserves what comes to her, but Jonathan is correct on this: Where Hillary is going after she passes away, is basically hell and eternal damnation. If anything we should feel sorry for her because she is at hells gate.

We usually become what we hate Remember this? :

Hillary rejoicing at Gaddafis death.

Just saying this because monsters tend to create bigger monsters, thus their legacy remains behind and well alive within those that continue the previous monsters actions. Kinda like a contagious virus that should not be spread, but rather...contained/isolated.

I think in the long run, empathy and some form of compassion can carve a way for a better future.
Been listening alot to Jonathan and the real Christian Path. Kinda made me think and analyze myself a bit more.

Either way, Karma has reached her. Hopefully she turns to Yeshua and repent before her time is up. Cause where she is going, is not a pretty place.

I'm sure Lucifer was looked on with compassion as Michael smote his ruin upon the deep.

Doesn't mean it didn't have to be done.

Gaddafi was raped by a bayonette and dies from those injuries and she rejoices. Far beyond racist, she is the worst of the lowest of the "deplorable".

God will deal with her. Maybe she will be reincarnated as the deplorable worm she is.
edit on 12-9-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Gaddafi was raped by a bayonette and dies from those injuries and she rejoices. Far beyond racist, she is the worst of the lowest of the "deplorable".

God will deal with her. Maybe she will be reincarnated as the deplorable worm she is.

Hillary is only a Puppet, there are WAAAY bigger fish to fry.
George Soros
The Rockefellers
The Rothschilds

And this Guy Zbigniew Brzezinski

Bet many of you did not even know of this man's existence. But now you do. How is a man who basically helped train Osama Bin Laden, Obama's foreign Advisor? Questions...questions...
Zbigniew Brzezinski: The man behind Obama’s foreign policy

Makes me wonder if Hillary and Trump are simply a distraction, while these men still roam free without question.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Anyone wanna take a stab at why she didn't disclose to the public that she had pneumonia before she passed out?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Because she doesn't have pneumonia.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Hillary is only a Puppet, there are WAAAY bigger fish to fry.
George Soros
The Rockefellers
The Rothschilds

And this Guy Zbigniew Brzezinski

Bet many of you did not even know of this man's existence. But now you do. How is a man who basically helped train Osama Bin Laden, Obama's foreign Advisor? Questions...questions...
Zbigniew Brzezinski: The man behind Obama’s foreign policy

Makes me wonder if Hillary and Trump are simply a distraction, while these men still roam free without question.

You're 100% right on all points, Hillary is just the sellout enabler. Yes, these people like Hillary and Trump are the front for these bad people. And Mika Brzezinski is embedded in the media with the Morning Joe show.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

... or she does, and didn't intend on telling anyone.

Either way she's deceiving the public about her health.

edit on 12-9-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The woman is well into moderate phase PD. She's getting the best of care and the most modern treatment possible but it still breaks through especially when she's tired.

This was from another post, but yeah, I have to agree with it....

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

link   
New Developments:

apparently they are now claiming copyright for the video of Hillary's collapse. They are trying to shut down the video by buying the rights and censoring it. They are trying to clean up the mess

Mark Dice Explains more on this breaking story:

Sad day for fair use, but the fact that the media is trying to cover this up and do damage control only exposes them for what they really are.

link   
For all the evidence,

It appears that Hillary Clinton suffers from photosensitive seizures....hence the blue sunglasses.

Blue sunglasses are used to block out the light spectrum that can trigger seizures,,,, what those triggers may be differ from person to person.

Google photosensitive sunglasses, and you will find ones just like Hillary is wearing.

All makes sense given the evidence.... and I would say that is a automatic disqualification from the presidency...all it would take would be a foreign state to find the right frequency to trigger one of her episodes and she would be through.

She can go for periods without the glasses given enough medication, but you always see her with them on when given the chance.

She suffers from photosensitive seizures, most likely due to her previous head injury.

edit on R502016-09-12T10:50:42-05:00k509Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
For all the evidence,

It appears that Hillary Clinton suffers from photosensitive seizures....hence the blue sunglasses.

Blue sunglasses are used to block out the light spectrum that can trigger seizures,,,, what those triggers may be differ from person to person.

Google photosensitive sunglasses, and you will find ones just like Hillary is wearing.

All makes sense given the evidence.... and I would say that is a automatic disqualification from the presidency...all it would take would be a foreign state to find the right frequency to trigger one of her episodes and she would be through.

She can go for periods without the glasses given enough medication, but you always see her with them on when given the chance.

She suffers from photosensitive seizures, most likely due to her previous head injury.

I disagree. My wife is Photomyclonic and Hillary doesn't match the symptoms at all. And it doesn't relate to light spectrum, but rather frequency of flashing. Think strobing.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

There are different types of photo sensitivity... hers was brought on by injury.

nora.cc...

www.theraspecs.com...
edit on R552016-09-12T10:55:38-05:00k559Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'm not buying crazy-CT woo body-double story but, my GAWD! How can she look so different? That's dramatic. WTF!?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

There are different types of photo sensitivity... hers was brought on by injury.

nora.cc...

Photo sensitivity seizures are brought on by strobing of light. Either when driving and light flashes in a strobe like manner through the trees to set a person off or by strobing of a light source. She matches parkinson's closer.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

She is already receiving heat from everywhere. Judge Jeanine Slammed her in this video with many truths. She also slammed Hillary for the deplorable comment. (Note to self: never make a woman like Jeanine angry.)

originally posted by: Tempter

I'm sure Lucifer was looked on with compassion as Michael smote his ruin upon the deep.

Doesn't mean it didn't have to be done.

No argument here from my part. Fair enough point. Though im just saying, careful not to become what you hate. Other than that. People reap what they sow.

Love Judge Jeanine. What's funny about Hillary's speech (Deplorables) She stands behind a "STRONGER TOGETHER" banner, Than she blast HALF THE COUNTRY as BIGOTS, RACISTS, HOMOPHOBES and MISOGYNISTS!! You cannot make this stuff up!!

Here's Trumps new deplorables ad:

youtu.be...
edit on 12-9-2016 by RetsuUnohana because: video did not embed. Just added direct link

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
her chances of a whitehouse run are nil now. people are calling it karma since it's also 4 years after benghazi

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

nora.cc...

Photo sensitivity seizures are brought on by strobing of light. Either when driving and light flashes in a strobe like manner through the trees to set a person off or by strobing of a light source. She matches parkinson's closer.

Like multiple camera flashes?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It's entertaining for us as none Americans but you guys are so screwed.....
The day when people are crying for Trump to save them.....350 million and you pick a clown and a zombie.
edit on 12-9-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Corruptedstructure

nora.cc...

Like multiple camera flashes?

Yes, that could do it if bright enough and close enough. Parkinson's includes coughing and the Pneumonia so it seems a better fit though.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Half of 41% (at best) is not "half of the country" whether they're registered to vote or not.

Basic math.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join