It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I am sure she will recover just fine. She hasn't missed a expensive plate luncheon or dinner at a private rich donors house in months. I am sure she has a few of those things scheduled soon.

But it is starting to look bad none the less. If she does this during the debates, it is over... Trump will win by a landslide.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Yahoo just messaged me the official version. So the word is getting out. She will need to address this situation before it gets too far out of hand.

link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Weather.com says it's 82° and partly cloudy, right now, in NYC.

+1 more 
link   
The bottom line is that we reap what we sew in life...sooner or later. If God does not want Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton to be President of this Great Nation, founded on his principles, he'll take matters into his own hands if his "children" are ignoring the hints HE's been providing through our judicial system. This could be what we've been witnessing as of late.
edit on 9/11/2016 by carewemust because: DIVINE INTERVENTION?

link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

It could be all staged to bring back Bernie, following all the scandals and everything.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

How does he know his source was 15 feet away from Hillary? All we have yet again is an unarmed source making claims that we have no way of knowing if they are truthful

Hillary was at the event for 90 minutes,did she leave after it finished or before it ended?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

John Cardillo ‏@johncardillo 19m19 minutes ago Fort Lauderdale, FL LE Source: "Low level" #Hillary staffers "scurrying around in panic" trying to find anyone in crowd with video of incident. #HillarysHealth

twitter.com...

Desperately attempting to cover it up fast.

+12 more 
link   
#hillaryshealth is going crazy again.
People there IS definitely something very wrong with her health.

At some point, her supporters need to admit the obvious.

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: justme2

I'm neither right or left wing, but what i see is too many instances of smoke, and where there's smoke, there is surely fire.

Regardless, Hillary Clinton is a public figure running for the highest office. Public attention and scrutiny is a given, and should be expected. That probably doesn't mean much to Hillary though, considering her media pack were told to wait behind when she left the memorial service...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

It could be all staged to bring back Bernie, following all the scandals and everything.

Scandals have plagued Hillary all her life. If they were smart, they would have nominated Bernie in the first place, or made him Hillary's running mate.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Most of that stuff you listed is either gross exaggeration or flat out lies. She's been coughing a lot for YEARS (seasonal allergies), she does not have signs of neurological issues, she spit out a cough lozenge in her glass, and she didn't feel good today (probably allergies).

Remember George W.? A recovering alcoholic, so no telling what permanent damage was done to his liver. Remember that time he collapsed in Japan? If he hadn't been sitting down at the time, he might have hit his head and had a concussion or something. Apparently he also had a problem with atrial fibrillation due to a thyroid issue. He still managed to make it through 2 presidential terms without dying.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The Stage is set.

What happens if she "drops" in the week before the election?

Delays?

If it becomes apparent that she will loose and drops, what happens then?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Does anyone who was watching the Shkreli thing know who the lady asking questions was?

link   
All over folks.
She's back outside waving at the crowd. Stopped to talk to a child.

But let's the conspiracies fly folks
weeeeeeeeeeeee

We just know Trump will make a big deal about it. The slug.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Bush wasn't exactly the best President either...

The point is that the health of the President is vital. If Hillary is not well, she could be unable to carry out her duties to the best of her ability. The country will suffer as a result.

link   
a reply to: justme2

I was hoping Bernie was going to get the nomination.... Does that make me right or left? Or does the fact I live in Australia and I can't vote make me neither side?

Either way it's pretty clear to me that if you're having coughing fits, acting weird at random(spasms) tripping and stumbling more then just once or twice means you're not in good health. She's 68 not everyone gets to be a healthy when they get old :/ she's human no one's saying other wise but sadly(maybe) she ain't a healthy human.
edit on 11-9-2016 by justneo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So she WAS having an episode, and now its over?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Here is the scrubbed version....

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Don't worry that won't happen.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Wad Dubya's collapse before or after becoming POTUS?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join