It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Wikileaks made it clear that the extra documents on Hillary would come out prior to the Sept. 26th debate. I wonder if that has anything to do with today's episode?

Stress can do a number on anyone's health. I know this from experience.

If I was suffering from:

1. Worry about being charged with a crime and going to Federal prison for various "issues."
2. Worry about my famiy being charged and convicted along with me (i.e. Clinton Foundation)
3. Worry about some organisation (Wikileaks) coming up with more proof of my misdeeds...

One way out would be "serious health issues."

Just sayin.'

I have my doubts that she will make it to the debate on the 26th. That's in two weeks. There is no way in Hades she will be able to handle it. Not to mention that Wikileaks newest revelations about her will come out beforehand.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

Does this mean her doctor thought it would be okay for Clinton to expose everyone at the Friday gala dinner party to pneumonia? What about Huma and her detail with her in the van?...or at the 9/11 memorial today?

Apparently both of them thought it was 'okay' for her to hug kids outside chelsea's apartment. And ironically, her campaign logo looks like a hospital sign. #butthatsnoneofmybusiness

Not all pneumonia is a virus, old people get it for a number of reasons, many heart related, bacteria....

Its her voice though that gets me, she doesn't 'sound' like she has pneumonia if there is a sound of pneumonia.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Even Sesame Street knows.....

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Does anyone know if Trump has issued a tweet or statement on her health crisis?
I'm curious to hear what he has to say. I wonder if he'll show sympathy or call on her to drop out.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Why Chelsea's Apartment?
BECAUSE:

METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC.
21 East 26th Street, 4th Fl
New York, NY 10010

profiles.health.ny.gov...

Chelsea's apt. (SAME ADDRESS)
www.elliman.com...

Ah HAH !!!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Old ppl with pneumonia = no bueno , and can Burnie jump back in ??

link   
A detailed analysis by Jonathan Kleck on this incident.

link   

originally posted by: dianajune
Wikileaks made it clear that the extra documents on Hillary would come out prior to the Sept. 26th debate. I wonder if that has anything to do with today's episode?

Stress can do a number on anyone's health. I know this from experience.

If I was suffering from:

1. Worry about being charged with a crime and going to Federal prison for various "issues."
2. Worry about my famiy being charged and convicted along with me (i.e. Clinton Foundation)
3. Worry about some organisation (Wikileaks) coming up with more proof of my misdeeds...

One way out would be "serious health issues."

Just sayin.'

I have my doubts that she will make it to the debate on the 26th. That's in two weeks. There is no way in Hades she will be able to handle it. Not to mention that Wikileaks newest revelations about her will come out beforehand.

My bet is on sudden death and a dem backing of another candidate and using the sympathy card to win.....Hillary would have wanted "whatever candidate to win" type of thing....other candidate being a wild card that nobody saw coming and sweeps it for them. She is in no position to be a POTUS at this point.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
90% percent of deaths from pneumonia are attributed to people over sixty years of age. Hillary's doctor should be sued for malpractice since he felt it was okay for her to walk around like nothing happened. One minute she is falling over, next, haaay I'm ok!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Why Chelsea's Apartment?
BECAUSE:

New York, NY 10010

www.elliman.com...

Ah HAH !!!

AND...THE Medical office is closed to the public:

Note: This facility is closed or has merged with another facility. Information here is maintained for historical purposes only.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
I'm curious to hear what he has to say. I wonder if he'll show sympathy or call on her to drop out.

He hasn't. probably waiting to unload on her tomorrow after 9/11.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Why Chelsea's Apartment?
BECAUSE:

New York, NY 10010

www.elliman.com...

Great detective work! One of the reasons Chelsea chose this address is not only because of MetroCare Medical being in the building, but because the apartment has no stairs to climb.

Ref: www.dailymail.co.uk... units.html

In my opinion, she moved here in 2013 because she knew then that her Mom (Hillary) had been diagnosed with something. Bill's horniness issues made Hillary and Chelsea a strongly bonded Mom/Daughter team.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Definitely. It is all adding up to the earlier speculation she has Parkinson's Disease; frequent and uncontrolled coughing, jerky motions, the collapse today, blue tinted sunglasses. Time for H to fade away and take what pleasure she can before the total deterioration of mind and body.

a reply to: Misterlondon

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
There is of course another explanation for this episode...

It could very well be that her victims are attempting to drag her down to the depths of hell to hand deliver her to Satan..

RA

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why Chelsea's Apartment?
BECAUSE:

New York, NY 10010

www.elliman.com...

Great detective work! One of the reasons Chelsea chose this address is not only because of MetroCare Medical being in the building, but because the apartment has no stairs to climb.

Ref: www.dailymail.co.uk... units.html

In my opinion, she moved here in 2013 because she knew then that her Mom (Hillary) had been diagnosed with something. Bill's horniness issues made Hillary and Chelsea a strongly bonded Mom/Daughter team.

Why would Chelsea's apartment have the same address as a closed medical facility? Is this Hillary's secret private hospital?

link   
Not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet (not rumaging through the 60+ page behemoth...), but a strange piece of metal fell out of her pant leg before she collapsed... Check it out:

She's falling apart, literally. I guess even crooked Hillary can't contain all that corruption. Her handlers are gonna have to draw her a new schematic...

link   

He's intelligently playing it quiet and letting the story write itself. I'm sure he'll chime in, but nothing too big.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I just checked twitter. He hasn't tweeted anything about it that I can see.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
HIllary just cancelled campaign trip to California.

www.cnn.com...

OH GOD, let it end. Let it end this week!
edit on 11-9-2016 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
So I'm compelled to vote she went into a Tonic-Clonic Phase Seizure, as that's the type the examples (in the first video below) that have the person totally flopping out. But the question is can people have that seizure type without going straight stiff like a board? And if not did she after they got her in the Scooby mobile? Or is there another semi-spontaneous neurological condition that looks similar in outward appearance?

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

edit on 11-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join