It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

. She's 36 and the age requirement for president is 35. She's not qualified in other ways though, so this is moot.

I think DT has proven you don't have to be even remotely qualified to run.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

Does this mean her doctor thought it would be okay for Clinton to expose everyone at the Friday gala dinner party to pneumonia? What about Huma and her detail with her in the van?...or at the 9/11 memorial today?

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: schmae

originally posted by: Konduit
Stefan Molyneux: If you were Hillary and had pneumonia - potentially fatal to the elderly - would you go to (A the hospital or (B your daughter's apartment?

Doesn't her daughter have a fairly young baby at home ? Exposure !

VERY poor and selfish judgement on Hillary's part. That is, unless she doesn't remember being briefed on the dangers to her family. I'd prefer to believe "faulty memory" than willful disregard for her children/grandchildren.

At this point she might not even remember she has grandchildren !!

Here's an update. She canceled all events for Monday/Tuesday. Why would anyone cancel all scheduled events when you came out 'looking' like a million dollars from Chelsea's apartment hugging a kid?
edit on 11-9-2016 by RetsuUnohana because: added letter a

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
At least we know who Hillary's biggest supporter is.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I will just concur that the way the aides managed the situation was very much to procedure, even the gentleman blocking the view of the van door like a Meerkat looking out for a predator was very well versed, would someone in perfect health have these situations covered???... I do not know but it was all very much nothing to see here, just another day at the office.

I still cannot believe the MSM is trying to spin this, it is very much more than pneumonia, look at the track record of what has been filmed and her behavior that is borderline absurd for someone claiming good health.

Shoe on the other foot, Trump would be getting slaughtered now from every angle.

So it is decision time, would people want a election without a meaningful debate? as right about now that is the way it will be heading after this little episode, if she is not withdrawn from the campaign it shows that whoever is pulling the strings has zero worry about Hillary and her health, this campaign is killing her.

My estimate is that if they want to replace her they have 72 hours otherwise I cannot see how she is a viable candidate with these now proven??? health issues..

Trump looks like a bloody endurance athlete by comparison with the amount of campaigning and functions he attends.

RA

edit on 11-9-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

a reply to: dianajune

Apparently there is speculation that Chelsea hasn't lived at the apartment in years, and it was set up as an emergency triage station for Hillary's visit to NY.

I didn't know that. It would make alot of sense, given that (as far as I know) Hillary hasn't been seen at any hospital in NYC today.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Does this mean her doctor thought it would be okay for Clinton to expose everyone at the Friday gala dinner party to pneumonia? What about Huma and her detail with her in the van?...or at the 9/11 memorial today?

Apparently both of them thought it was 'okay' for her to hug kids outside chelsea's apartment. And ironically, her campaign logo looks like a hospital sign. #butthatsnoneofmybusiness

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

At least we know who Hillary's biggest supporter is.

You would have to be "As dumb as a post" to support Hillary.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well CNN is reporting that she has pneumonia. So we'll see.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana

Apparently both of them thought it was 'okay' for her to hug kids outside chelsea's apartment. And ironically, her campaign logo looks like a hospital sign. #butthatsnoneofmybusiness

LOL

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Those are her body doubles?

I am still trying to figure this pic out.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: dianajune

Stefan Molyneux: If you were Hillary and had pneumonia - potentially fatal to the elderly - would you go to (A the hospital or (B your daughter's apartment?

I would go to the hospital, of course. Unless my daughter's apartment was outfitted with medical equipment, something that I suppose is possible as someone has speculated.

And why exactly would someone's daughters apartment be outfitted with medical equipment unless the mother had health issues that are best not addressed in a hospital?

(not coming at you poster btw)

That's ok....I didn't take it personally!

Someone else was saying that according to Martin Shkreli, Chelsea hadn't lived in that apartment for awhile and it was converted to some kind of medical facility. But why all the expense? Is it worth going through all that expense and trouble to avoid the hospital?

Something is going on.....and I suspect this will be a very interesting week for Hillary. Perhaps she is dropping out of the race? I don't know.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: schmae

Doesn't her daughter have a fairly young baby at home ? Exposure !

VERY poor and selfish judgement on Hillary's part. That is, unless she doesn't remember being briefed on the dangers to her family. I'd prefer to believe "faulty memory" than willful disregard for her children/grandchildren.

At this point she might not even remember she has grandchildren !!

Here's an update. She canceled all events for Monday/Tuesday. Why would anyone cancel all scheduled events when you came out 'looking' like a million dollars from Chelsea's apartment hugging a kid?

Maybe it was her double who came out of that building? No danger to the child from the healthy double.

This whole episode has managed to direct a lot of attention away from the 9-11 anniversary and toward her. Perhaps she didn't want the press mentioning the other anniversary happening today, the event that caused her to choke while testifying about it before Congress?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

OH, my mistake. I thought the age for President was in the 40s.

I guess they could try to run her.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Rev Mann YT

So a bizarre piece of metal fell to ground as her aid braced her to "walk into the van".

See comments too.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Tempter

The Clinton Foundation is why her. If they thought they could put Bill in office or Chelsea was old enough, it would be one of them.

The Clinton Foundation is a major pay for play scheme that they've been running. It only pretends to be a charity. The emails have shown this. While she was in the State Dept. donors to the foundation would suddenly get favorable treatment at State. The emails have also shown that she was trafficking classified information, not necessarily the documents themselves, but what she knew.

There is so much that is owed to so many through the Foundation that someone HAS to run for office in order to make good on all the favors bought.

There is a reason why I've been referring to Clinton as the Whore of Babylon. The comparison would be equally apt if it were Bill running.

All the kings of earth have committed adulteries with her. I don't think there is anyone who hasn't in some way sought to buy her favor which is what you do with a prostitute and the Clintons have gotten fat off this.

Now imagine what happens if all this falls through ...

Insightful, and deadly accurate I fear.

What happens when it all falls through? The debt collector knocketh.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

Maybe it was her double who came out of that building? No danger to the child from the healthy double.

This whole episode has managed to direct a lot of attention away from the 9-11 anniversary and toward her. Perhaps she didn't want the press mentioning the other anniversary happening today, the event that caused her to choke while testifying about it before Congress?

And as a few posters have pointed out,

it's the 4th Anniversary of ....... wait for it ......

Benghazi !!!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

LOL

LOL! See told yah. For your information Xuechen that thing that fell out of her leg was a "Life Alert" beeper.
edit on 11-9-2016 by RetsuUnohana because: capitalization

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Why Chelsea's Apartment?
BECAUSE:

METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC.
21 East 26th Street, 4th Fl
New York, NY 10010

profiles.health.ny.gov...

Chelsea's apt.: THE WHITMAN, 21 EAST 26TH STREET, 4 - FLATIRON DISTRICT, NEW YORK (SAME ADDRESS)
www.elliman.com...
edit on 11-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Is that the actual post that was holding Hillary up this morning? Looks like her Depend was leaking bad.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join