It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
All politics aside it's clear there's something wong with her health. They are clearly hiding it from the American people by the MSM narrative as if questioning her health were conspiratorial. Now the doctor says she has pneumonia. three days after she supposedly was sick from it? Just tell us the truth. She's has pneumonia, a cold, sore throat, allergies? Just tell us, we'll understand, she need rest.

But they don't do that, which leads every rational person to suspect there is something worse that they are hiding. It's very worrisome to me in that this woman is literally being propped up like a puppet and dragged around from place to place. As long as she gets ample rest and can show up and give a speech without a coughing fit, or show up to a fundraiser for a couple of hours or some otherwise controlled appearance.

Just get her body across the finish line. There's too much vested in her candidacy with the Globalist agenda. This election has went well beyond American politics. It's really alarming to me.

To her supporters you have to be concerned in some way. Anyone trying to explain this off as nothing has got to be kidding me. No one can say that with a straight face.

I'm really starting to fear for Hillary now. I mean, I'm not going to lose sleep over it, but the way she is LITERALLY propped up and taken around like a dog and pony show really intrigues me.

Why her? It's clear she's not the one in charge. Do you think someone would like being dragged around like that? Hell no.

I almost think it's nearly criminal NOT to immediately take someone experiencing these frightening symptoms directly to a hospital. Yet they dont. They drag her out of site.

We're living in dangerous times if the elites will pull this shirt right in front of us. I don't know how people can't see it!

Now I'm starting to wonder if she's some kind of prisoner.

It's clear she's the true definition of a puppet. And I think she doesn't want the hand up her as any longer.

Maybe she's acting these health concerns as a cry for help. With her recent slip up (deplorables) and this, it seems like she's trying to kill the campaign. Maybe she's trying to do it to save her own life. Maybe she knows the REAL plans for WW3 and wants no part of it.

Maybe we should be looking for some additional signs from her like hidden communications or blinks.

This whole thing is weird.

Ah well, it's fun to speculate.
edit on 11-9-2016 by Tempter because: Clarification

edit on 11-9-2016 by Tempter because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
If it was set up with Clinton Foundation money---maybe it's available to all the donors of the Foundation.
What told me that the whole exit scene was a set-up was the fact that the kid just walked out from the crowd and nobody in the security detail attempted to stop/detain her. That had to be scripted. And like a lot of other folks here, the first thought in my mind was that she had lost weight during that time from her collapse to the reappearance.
Not only have I wondered who dresses her but also who does her hair? For a wealthy woman, she surely has what look like cheap cuts and forgets to comb it from time to time. My hair is about the same cut and sometimes looks as scraggly as hers---when I've been working in the garden----not when I'm out in public. Yikes, a little shampoo and a fluff is all it takes.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: pacific

We've all been looking at TPTB choosing Hillary as the true 'manchurian' candidate and Trump being a phony to hand her the election. With all these health issues I don't think she is ever meant to make it to the WH. She quashed Bernie and her jobs done, Big Banks will much prefer Trump as president

Bernie would do nothig to the banks. Couldnt even help pass a washed down version of an audit bill Ron Paul proposed

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

During the broadcast, he insisted that Chelsea Clinton does not actually live in the Madison Square Garden apartment that the former First Daughter and husband Marc Mezvinsky moved into in 2013. Instead, Shkreli said that Clinton had checked into an “advanced medical facility” at the address.

interesting..

I hate the Shkreli guy, but its something that should probably be looked into.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

originally posted by: Konduit
Stefan Molyneux: If you were Hillary and had pneumonia - potentially fatal to the elderly - would you go to (A the hospital or (B your daughter's apartment?

I would go to the hospital, of course. Unless my daughter's apartment was outfitted with medical equipment, something that I suppose is possible as someone has speculated.

And why exactly would someone's daughters apartment be outfitted with medical equipment unless the mother had health issues that are best not addressed in a hospital?

(not coming at you poster btw)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Can't show weakness in front of the peasantry. If she checked into a hospital her campaign would be over.

Hillary for Hospice 2016.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
its on the original post!
a reply to: Blueracer

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Hospital is the last place she'll go - hospitals are for sick people and she's been lying that she's perfectly well and fit for the WH.

See how her aides act as she collapses: they've been trained to act casually as if she just tripped a little. There's even a MIB (for want of a better descriptor) who walks right infront of the camera without looking on Hillary once. Her aides have been briefed to cover this up, these 'stumbles' and 'heat flushes' (and worse) have been predicted and the aides have already run through how to act like it isn't an emergency.

In ballet the males have to lift the females up in flowing, graceful movements. In reality, lifting a person above your head is hard work and the key in ballet is to make it look like it's easy. As I'm sure Hillary's aides are panicking inside but on the outside they're dancing a well choreographed movement.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
She reminds me of a malfunctioning robot. Or the movie "Weekend at Bernies". It's like they are keeping her alive so she can win the election then suddenly pass away opening up a new contender.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

The Clinton Foundation is why her. If they thought they could put Bill in office or Chelsea was old enough, it would be one of them.

The Clinton Foundation is a major pay for play scheme that they've been running. It only pretends to be a charity. The emails have shown this. While she was in the State Dept. donors to the foundation would suddenly get favorable treatment at State. The emails have also shown that she was trafficking classified information, not necessarily the documents themselves, but what she knew.

There is so much that is owed to so many through the Foundation that someone HAS to run for office in order to make good on all the favors bought.

There is a reason why I've been referring to Clinton as the Whore of Babylon. The comparison would be equally apt if it were Bill running.

All the kings of earth have committed adulteries with her. I don't think there is anyone who hasn't in some way sought to buy her favor which is what you do with a prostitute and the Clintons have gotten fat off this.

Now imagine what happens if all this falls through ...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Stefan Molyneux: If you were Hillary and had pneumonia - potentially fatal to the elderly - would you go to (A the hospital or (B your daughter's apartment?

I would go to the hospital, of course. Unless my daughter's apartment was outfitted with medical equipment, something that I suppose is possible as someone has speculated.

And why exactly would someone's daughters apartment be outfitted with medical equipment unless the mother had health issues that are best not addressed in a hospital?

She'd wouldnt go to hospital. Hospital is for sick people and Hillary "isn't sick" just suffering from Trumpitus.

I dont think anyones suggesting that Chelsea's house has an MRI machine (possibly has that surgury machine from Prometheus though ;P ) But logically she'd have her personal DRs go to Chelsea's house and run a few blood tests, blood pressure tests etc

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: QuantumNTelsa

originally posted by: RetsuUnohana
If Hillary drops out because of her health issues, and Joe says no. Then I guess it will be time to pull Bernie out of his new beach house and get him on the debate stage. I believe he burnt too many bridges when he endorsed The Deplorable One.

Joe won't say no this time. He's pratically frothing at the mouth now to be slid into the Dems spot.

You do see the irony that this happened on 911? Delayed justice? Karma? Right wing rhetoric? lol.

Last week she traveled by plane. This week she travels by ambulance, next week by hearse? Bam!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: schmae

Doesn't her daughter have a fairly young baby at home ? Exposure !

VERY poor and selfish judgement on Hillary's part. That is, unless she doesn't remember being briefed on the dangers to her family. I'd prefer to believe "faulty memory" than willful disregard for her children/grandchildren.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The Clinton Foundation is why her. If they thought they could put Bill in office or Chelsea was old enough, it would be one of them.

The Clinton Foundation is a major pay for play scheme that they've been running. It only pretends to be a charity. The emails have shown this. While she was in the State Dept. donors to the foundation would suddenly get favorable treatment at State. The emails have also shown that she was trafficking classified information, not necessarily the documents themselves, but what she knew.

There is so much that is owed to so many through the Foundation that someone HAS to run for office in order to make good on all the favors bought.

There is a reason why I've been referring to Clinton as the Whore of Babylon. The comparison would be equally apt if it were Bill running.

All the kings of earth have committed adulteries with her. I don't think there is anyone who hasn't in some way sought to buy her favor which is what you do with a prostitute and the Clintons have gotten fat off this.

Now imagine what happens if all this falls through ...

I know it's a scary thought, but Chelsea is old enough to be president. She's 36 and the age requirement for president is 35. She's not qualified in other ways though, so this is moot.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Your post reminds me of the movie Coraline. In the Other Mothers world the other father is litterally 'played' by the piano. Great movie, if you haven't watched it do yourself a favour. Lots of MKULTRA and mind control references for a tween movie

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

VERY poor and selfish judgement on Hillary's part. That is, unless she doesn't remember being briefed on the dangers to her family. I'd prefer to believe "faulty memory" than willful disregard for her children/grandchildren.

Please do you really think these people raise their children? They probably have 24 hr nanny service, remember kids get in the way for these types. They are not like us average folks who have to juggle time and family..

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

You know what's funny GoshredAK? Diagnosed Friday, able to attend Streisand fundraiser and call out baskets of deplorables, no problem. Loses motor control today and suddenly it is the pneumonia, right? Pneumonia...yeah, that's the ticket, pneumonia! lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

At this point she might not even remember she has grandchildren !!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
MSNBC David Shuster tweets DNC to hold emergency meeting to consider replacing Hillary!!

Twitter

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join