It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Was John Cardillo actually there?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Video shows the Clinton press core talking to a official about Hillary's whereabouts. At the very end one of the reporters is heard saying ' since we can walk to the street"

Sourc e

Not a big deal but interesting that they are basically being forced to stay away from the road where Clinton supposedly is.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
What concerns me is that this could be a problem if she is President. What does she do if she's meeting with Putin and starts to not feel well during the meeting? Once might be excused, but what if it happened multiple times? Is she planning on staying in the White House 24/7? The job description doesn't allow that.

Severe regular coughing fits, obvious signs of neurological issues, almost a year without a press conference, having to be helped up steps, a new plane to accommodate reporters in a controlled environment, first interview in it lasts less than 2 minutes before she has to leave, some green material coughed up in her water during a rally, a sudden report that she is disappearing for five days, and now she can't attend a memorial service for more than an hour and a half. That's not a minor health issue. It's looking more and more like a major health issue that could easily impact her ability to serve, and the fact that she tries to hide it indicates, to me anyway, that she is concerned about the implications of the public knowing what's wrong.

I wonder how she will manage to get through the first debate at this point. Trump is not going to back off; he'll point out her problems like a hungry pit bull zeroing in on fresh meat.

Despite the fact that I am apparently a deplorable person, I don't delight in her health issues. I don't want to see her sitting in the big chair, but neither do I want to see her lying on her deathbed. I am legitimately concerned for her.

I guess I'm just deplorable that way.

TheRedneck

link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Was John Cardillo actually there?

Were you actually there?

If not then I guess we should just ignore what your saying.

link   
I have to believe that all of the nearby hospitals are being staked out by the media. Also, Ms. Chelsea Clinton's apartment is probably being staked out too; waiting for Ms. Clinton to leave. She will need to give a response within a day to counteract the "rumors". If Ms. Clinton does not reappear within a day; she will look weak. Just saying.

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

She looked terrible from what you could see of her, That handler was clearly helping her aswell with his arm around her

link   
a reply to: DJW001

It's been in the 90s here with no problems. Odd.

link   
I'm no fan of the lady but I hope she's ok.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I was just in Nevada where it was 100 degrees out wearing black I didn't pass out or get faint. If you cant handle the heat stay out of the kitchen. My mother in-law who is 85 years old is in better shape than Hillary. She lives on a corner lot and still shovels and snow blows and mows her own lawn. My wife has to basically yell at her to quit doing the yard work until she gets there. When you are pampered all the time with other peoples money you become weak/ill.

Maybe she had to go to the denial river to get a drink after over heating.
I don't wish her ill but if she is in bad health she needs to let the public know. We have the right to know.

edit on 11-9-2016 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Common sense will tell you that serious health problems are a concern for the population with regards to our sitting president.

Trying to pretend that she doesn't have health issues is becoming increasingly difficult and if she can't campaign properly, communicate with the press, or risk an interview how in the hell can she be president?

Has common sense exit the building?
edit on 11-9-2016 by Darkmadness because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

a reply to: vor78

There is a world of difference between feeling light headed in hot weather and being whisked away in an ambulance.

I never said otherwise.

That being said, I'm from the deep south. You're going to have a very, VERY hard time selling me on the idea that 80 degrees and low humidity equates to 'hot weather'.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The excuses made by Hillary supporters are hilarious. Right-wing conspiracy? Depressed about the memorial? Sounds like some are getting desperate.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

Has common sense exit the building?

About 15 years ago, to the best of my recollection.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

So, as I said, I only have the LEO source as advised in the OP, who was standing 15 feet from her at the time of the apparent incident.

The source in the OP is not a "law enforcement officer," s/he is an unidentified "security source." This could include rent-a-cops. Also, where did you get the information that he was standing fifteen feet away?

law enf source = Law enforcement source

At the 35 second mark in the video at Paul Watsons channel that I pointed you in the direction of in my last post, Rick Leventhal talks about his source being 15 feet away from Hillary at the time of the incident.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I have it on good authority that the Russians are behind this episode.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
She's human..

This thread is hilarious. If she had a cold, and didn't have a tissue..... And sneezed... The vast RW Extremists would claim she was committing biological warfare against Trump supporters.

Hilarious.. And sad.

Those that aren't clouded by the right-wing hate machine see this and think how desperate the right is in trying to come up with anything at all to create a controversy. Because their own candidate creates them every time he opens his mouth.

This is only a controversy to those on the right. Thankfully, the vast amount of American's don't sink to these levels of madness.

Another day, another blown out of proportion "controversy"...... lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

She just came out and Skreli was chanting "drop out drop out."

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well she left Chelsea's without help.

This has gotta be over for her.

Kaine V Trump now?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: justme2

edit on 11-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join