It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So, as I said, I only have the LEO source as advised in the OP, who was standing 15 feet from her at the time of the apparent incident.

The source in the OP is not a "law enforcement officer," s/he is an unidentified "security source." This could include rent-a-cops. Also, where did you get the information that he was standing fifteen feet away?
edit on 11-9-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
The fox report mentioned the 15feet away.

You seem awfully defensive for someone supporting Giant Meteor.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

So, as I said, I only have the LEO source as advised in the OP, who was standing 15 feet from her at the time of the apparent incident.

The source in the OP is not a "law enforcement officer," s/he is an unidentified "security source." This could include rent-a-cops. Also, where did you get the information that he was standing fifteen feet away?

In the original video the reporter say "Law Enforcement Source".

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

81 degrees and 32% humidity. Hardly oppressive weather.

When you're standing in the sun wearing black? We've had similar weather where I live recently, and twenty year olds aren't feeling so great outdoors.

+16 more 
link   
a reply to: DJW001

"and given how intensely she has been campaigning"

I absolutely agree,,,, all that intense campaigning is hard work.... collecting that $100,000 a head price for whoever attends what ever S100,000 a plate dinner at whoever rich persons house in whatever rich neighborhood.

I'd be so damn tired from collecting all that cash I might lose my shoe too.

edit on R282016-09-11T10:28:32-05:00k289Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   
I wonder how many other people there"Overheated"from 81° temperature.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Karma.

Today is also the 4th Anniversary of the Benghazi attacks !!!!!

Shoe tried to get to the other foot !!!!!

And MSNBC making excuses like crazy.

Panic in the inside ranks.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

If she was surrounded by Secret Service agents helping her into her van, how did the supposed witness see her stumble?

I don't know if she did or not. I'm only saying that CNN...and Hillary's campaign...are now confirming the core of this story, that she got ill at the ceremony and left early.

So did she stumble and lose a shoe? Who knows, but given that the earlier reports of her falling ill were accurate, I tend to believe the rest of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb

In the original video the reporter say "Law Enforcement Source".

There is a discrepancy between what the reporter on the scene tweeted and what the reporter reported on air, then.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

81 degrees and 32% humidity. Hardly oppressive weather.

When you're standing in the sun wearing black? We've had similar weather where I live recently, and twenty year olds aren't feeling so great outdoors.

I think it was said she was wearing Navy Blue but I get your point.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Well, there you go!! If CNN said it, it MUST be true as they are the Truth Tellers.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

As we've seen in previous threads, Hillary dresses too warmly for conditions. From a glance of the photos taken before she passed out, it looks Hillary is wearing a 3 layered pantsuit. Don't they have "discreet" Depends that are made especially for ladies who want to be stylish?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

There is a world of difference between feeling light headed in hot weather and being whisked away in an ambulance.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

John Cardillo ‏@johncardillo 19m19 minutes ago Fort Lauderdale, FL LE Source: "Low level" #Hillary staffers "scurrying around in panic" trying to find anyone in crowd with video of incident. #HillarysHealth

twitter.com...

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

There is a world of difference between feeling light headed in hot weather and being whisked away in an ambulance.

Face the music she is a 70 year old woman with known health problems.

link   

"Hot weather"???

Room Temperature
Colloquially, room temperature refers to the range of temperatures that people tend to prefer for indoor settings. It represents the small range of temperatures at which the air feels neither hot nor cold when wearing the typical indoor clothing. The range is approximately between 15 °C (59 °F) and 30 °C (86 °F)[1] and various methods of climate control are often employed to maintain this thermal comfort level.

link   
"...hot weather"

Low 80's with very low humidity is not hot weather.

Come on down to the Gulf Coast where the average humidity is well above 80% and then maybe we can discuss how oppressive that "hot weather" is up there in New York.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As we've seen in previous threads, Hillary dresses too warmly for conditions. From a glance of the photos taken before she passed out, it looks Hillary is wearing a 3 layered pantsuit. Don't they have "discreet" Depends that are made especially for ladies who want to be stylish?

Definitely:

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
And the hits just keep on comin....

She is already catching flack from coughing spells.

Today she "overheats" on a nice pleasant day and has to be assisted to her van.

She still has the State Department releasing the 14,900 emails the FBI recovered.

She still has to do the 25 questions to Judicial Watch.

She still has Assange breathing down her neck swearing he has juicy stuff on her.

Her poll numbers are starting to drop.

It is getting very hard to see any positives for her at all in September.

The hits just keep on coming..... drip drip drip drip
edit on R342016-09-11T10:34:25-05:00k349Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join