It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: carewemust

She could, we know she has several medical conditions
already by the release from her own doctor, clotting issues,
thyroid, but since she refuses to have a press conference
and address anything like an honest candidate would do...

But honestly, if she cant make it fresh in the day for more
than an hour in 70 degree weather, I don't see a path to office.

What is she going to do when she needs to stand in the Rose
Garden for a few hours, or when she has to go oversees in
hot weather? This is very very troubling....

Exactly right. And, after the video today, I'm starting to piece the puzzle together. Hillary keeps candy in her mouth to keep her Glucose level from dropping, in-between meals. She's diabetic. Those things she spits into glasses, when they interfere with her speeches, are combo sweet-candy and cough-drops.

I am a diabetic and you are wrong. A diabetic issue can be fixed in ONE sitting by adjusting the insulin dosage. Plus if blood sugar drops there are ways a diabetic know on how to restore low sugar levels with a simple bite from a candy bar and in a few minutes all is OK without stumbling or having to leave. Sucking on candy or cough drops (which most have sugar in it) can keep blood sugar levels from dropping.

Hillary Clinton is not a diabetic.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: howmuch4another
well we won't have to worry about her playing too much golf...

Or spending most of her presidency in texas mowing the lawn.

No lawn mowing jokes in a Hillary thread please

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Nyiah

Besides, as I've explained, if she had heat stroke she'd be drenched in sweat her hair & her clothes. And she wouldn't have been back up all pep & energy '15 minutes' later... unless MAYBE if she stripped down naked in cold AC with ice water. But she wouldn't be back dressed and looking perfect her hair & clothes if she did.

Heat stroke is a little far gone and not where even I would be. Bordering heat exhaustion (but not quite clinically there yet) yes, and it's possible to do so without sweating much visibly. Ground zero for me for sweat production when overheating is my torso. If I were to have an suit on, or any kind of overcoat, you're not going to see it & would think I'm fine. Again, BTDT. 15, 20 minutes of sitting somewhere much cooler with something cold will bring the core temp back down reasonably quickly. The only lasting effect I may sport from that is a headache, mild to moderate.

How about you give up? Obviously, this is unexperienced foreign territory for you.

link   

originally posted by: Substracto
a reply to: reldra

Keep deflecting, it cant be hidden anymore

Too much pressure on her side, and its starting to show.

Deflecting? You find any debate to be deflection? I see.

+3 more 
link   
There are two people who should be talking to her.

Her husband and her daughter.

Are her ambitions worth this?

I've made no secret of my dislike, bordering on antipathy, for the lady...but this? No.

It's obvious that she has had, and is having, and, probably will continue to have, medical issues of some sort. All other issues aside, for her own sake she should withdraw, but she won't. This is a culmination of a lifelong ambition, she quite literally can't withdraw. Ego won't allow.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Breaking News: 69 year old woman is feeling warm, wants to go home. Trips on a curb,

Breaking News, she did not trip .

Her knees buckled and her feet dragged on the floor as what appears to happen when you are unconscious, as her entourage dragged her into the van feet an all.

Look at that video that was zoomed in again. That was not a trip in any way shape or form.

I don't know how serious her condition is, but that was no accidental trip.

BTW I'm no republican and prior to this video , felt her health concerns was all BS. Now not so much.
edit on 55930America/ChicagoSun, 11 Sep 2016 15:55:26 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Who said she had a heat stroke? No one claimed she had a heat stroke.

link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

a reply to: Nyiah

Bordering heat exhaustion (but not quite clinically there yet) yes, and it's possible to do so without sweating much visibly. Ground zero for me for sweat production when overheating is my torso. If I were to have an suit on, or any kind of overcoat, you're not going to see it & would think I'm fine. Again, BTDT. 15, 20 minutes of sitting somewhere much cooler with something cold will bring the core temp back down reasonably quickly. The only lasting effect I may sport from that is a headache, mild to moderate.

How about you give up? Obviously, this is unexperienced foreign territory for you.

Yes, lack of sweat and being warm is the problem. When you stop sweating your body is not cooling off like it should.
edit on 11-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a stumble is a medical incident?
fox are getting desperate.

Dude.....she did way more than stumble...

She was clearlyClearly very unsteady on her feet, being supported by several people before she collapsed completely.

There is 100% no other way to interpret what happened there.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

She was clearlyClearly very unsteady on her feet, being supported by several people before she collapsed completely.

Reall, 100% doctor?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

No I just see the evidence, if you want to close your eyes, do it, but dont try to do the same to other people. And Im not even a republican, so keep that in mind.

The symptoms she is showing, are not sporadic, that is enough for me.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: GoShredAK

Here you go

Watch her feet.

Ok, yep, that's the vid I just saw. Thanks.

I'm just getting started reading the thread, but are people trying to explain this away as nothing?

It is so clear to me that she is barely conscious.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Nope,just spend a lot of time researching side effects of medicines and then look for research on ways to cancel out the side effects without interfering with the intended use of the medicine.

I have given a couple of people information and they took it to their doctors and it worked. If the doctor hears the whole story, they usually can understand what is going on. I usually stay away from trying to help other people, I focus on trying to help my family.
edit on 11-9-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

This is the secret service we're talking about here... They don't do emotion, they do their job. Later, in the privacy of their bathroom may have emotional response, but out in the world?

I've had dealings with the Secret Service--in a counterfeit money investigation, and they don't do emotion, or humour...how much better/worse will the protection details be? Much, I'm thinking.

link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Breaking News: 69 year old woman is feeling warm, wants to go home. Trips on a curb,

Breaking News, she did not trip .

Her knees buckled and her feet dragged on the floor as what appears to happen when you are unconscious, as her entourage dragged her into the van feet an all.

Look at that video that was zoomed in again. That was not a trip in any way shape or form.

I don't know how serious her condition is, but that was no accidental trip.

BTW I'm no republican and prior to this video , felt her health concerns was all BS. Now not so much.

Or does she have arthritis? I have early onset in both knees. My left one is the problem now. It will buckle. Since I fractured my foot in the end of June, I have been putting all of my weight on my left side. I step wrong and the left knee buckles. The foot is almost healed, but I am still afraid to walk fuilly on it.

She is 30 years older.
edit on 11-9-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Reall, 100% doctor?

Its so obvious.....dont need to be a doctor.....Something is wrong with her for sure....100%

ETA: And that something is not arthritis lol! I have it too....my left ankle gives out and I buckle pretty often, but I don't pass out.....
edit on 11-9-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

link   
Could it be that she just might be sick, you know like what happens to literally everyone at some point and she is just a bit fatigued?

Or does it have to be this grand conspiracy that she is on her death bed..

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another
well we won't have to worry about her playing too much golf...

Or spending most of her presidency in texas mowing the lawn.

Or organizing radical Islam against the world.

link   

originally posted by: seagull
There are two people who should be talking to her.

Her husband and her daughter.

Are her ambitions worth this?

I've made no secret of my dislike, bordering on antipathy, for the lady...but this? No.

It's obvious that she has had, and is having, and, probably will continue to have, medical issues of some sort. All other issues aside, for her own sake she should withdraw, but she won't. This is a culmination of a lifelong ambition, she quite literally can't withdraw. Ego won't allow.

The Clintons lust for power, wealth and corruption will be their ultimate demise. no sympathy for someone who would risk their health for the pursue of the above mentioned.

a woman who will die trying to clutch her hands at ultimate control and a man who has no shame in poking fun of an ill person in the name of his cult followers. -our choices for the next commander in chief of the USA.

link   

originally posted by: mustexiteternity
a reply to: CynConcepts

How can you be married to something like that, in all seriousness? Sounds like an incredibly painful situation youre in :/

Lol. We are opposites in many ways. We balance each other more often than not. This election is just surreal this year!

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join