It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If this image and the story of Ms. Clinton falling ill gets around; it will make Mr. Trump look a lot more energetic and responsive compared to Ms. Clinton. If the mainstream media starts to run with the "health scare" story; Ms. Clinton will need to do a lot more campaigning to alleviate the fears of some that she is not healthy enough for the presidency.
edit on 11-9-2016 by feldercarb because: Not posting right

originally posted by: Konduit
While Hillary is having a medical episode, Trump and Mayor Giuliani have just arrived at Rescue Co. 1 in NYC

Hillary is a mess. At this rate she won't even make it to the general, let alone 4 years in office. She should drop out immediately. extra DIV

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: RickinVa

Yes sir...I always lose my shoe when someone shows me sympathy.

Nothing to see here, except a passed out woman wearing one shoe who happens to be running for President.

Where do you actually see that? Are you in the habit of believing a story based on a single tweet?

Unfortunately, I am unlike you and do not require a press release from Clinton for confirmation,,, the word of the FOX reporter is good with me these days...

You know FOX.... the ones that reported for over a year about Hillary and everyone said they were a bogus news source... you know, FOX news, who just about damn near everything they reported about Hillary just happened to turn out to be true?

There are some people who simply refuse to accept anything unless they are told directly by Clinton or her campaign. I don't know how they make it through each day without her constant direction.
edit on 11/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
CNN is now essentially confirming this story. They're not saying that she stumbled and lost a shoe, but that she did leave because she was feeling ill and had to be helped into her van.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

A single tweet get Trump in trouble ALLLLL the time....especially from Hillarys camp so.....

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
So was that her new boyfriend then?

Did he sweep her off her feet??

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
While Hillary is having a medical episode, Trump and Mayor Giuliani have just arrived at Rescue Co. 1 in NYC

Hillary is a mess. At this rate she won't even make it to the general, let alone 4 years in office. She should drop out immediately.

Remember Gerald Ford? He was portrayed as a clumsy oaf by the media. Why? Because he was one of the first Presidents subjected to continual media scrutiny. Every time he stumbled on a step getting out of Air Force One or accidentally bumped a microphone, the blooper would air that night on TV. Clinton is being subjected to the same kind of scrutiny; everyone stumbles, and given how intensely she has been campaigning, it is not surprising that she sometimes seems fatigued.

On the other hand, Trump should withdraw before the various trials start next month. Fraud, rape, bribery, tax evasion... not the best publicity.
edit on 11-9-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I thought it was Cinderella that was supposed to lose her shoe, not one of the ugly sisters.

link   

twitter.com...

There is a video just uploaded to Paul Watsons page, 2nd tweet down. In it the reporter advises that the incident 'happened in an area that was off-limits to the press'........it appears there will NOT be any video of the actual incident and the Hillary camp are yet to acknowledge the incident whether it happened or not.

So, as I said, I only have the LEO source as advised in the OP, who was standing 15 feet from her at the time of the apparent incident.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You get overheated when you wear the bearskin coat while overcome with grief.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I see you are having the same problem I had trying to quote Konduit. Your message did not show up. I had to put my comment in front of the quote to get it to post.

link   

So now she is Gerald Ford? Maybe Chevy Chase will do a guest spot in SNL this week.

link   
Seems she is saying she overheated and went to her daughters apt accoring to the Hill campaign.
nbc twitter notice

B

link   
a reply to: vor78

CNN is now essentially confirming this story. They're not saying that she stumbled and lost a shoe, but that she did leave because she was feeling ill and had to be helped into her van.

If she was surrounded by Secret Service agents helping her into her van, how did the supposed witness see her stumble?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Right.

www.wunderground.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
She was there a short amount of time and was standing no more than 20 feet from Trump. Suddenly she had to leave.

Must've been her Trump allergy flaring up again.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

If the Clinton News Network is saying this much, it's worse.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

So her leaving feeling "overheated" is just her stumbling. Got it.

While she was making her way into a van in her motorcade, Secret Service agents helped her into the van in the motorcade, the official said.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
So first she short circuits and now she overheats.

She really should of thought of a better excuse.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: matafuchs
She was there a short amount of time and was standing no more than 20 feet from Trump. Suddenly she had to leave.

Must've been her Trump allergy flaring up again.

I don't think she fainted intentionally. At least we can't prove intent.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Right.

www.wunderground.com...

81 degrees and 32% humidity. Hardly oppressive weather.
Heaven help her when she has to be in the ME and Asia as President.
edit on 11/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join