It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Already posted but repeating since many missed it:

Apokyn Parkinson's disease recovery injector pen - can be used several times a day and works within minutes:

PD recovery injector

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Indeed.
I am about sick of hearing the apologists for her go on about 'heat'.
The weather in the northeast is BEAUTIFUL today.
It was 78 and low humidity when she "swooned".

link   
Well, if I knew what meds she was taking and what dietary restrictions the doctor put on her, I might be able to suggest some dietary changes that would help her a bit. I have researched possible side effects on many different meds, this looks like a typical long term side effect of some meds. I'm still not going to vote for her though, but I don't want to see anyone in that weakened of a state. If she is on diuretics she could be mineral deficient which also includes electrolytes.

She actually looks like she may be a little low on sodium, this causes dehydration of intercellular fluid while cells are too full of fluid and not exchanging their toxins into the intercellular fluid so that they can be brought to the kidneys and liver. She didn't look yellow so maybe kidneys. Could also be a hypoglycemia event. I doubt if it is a stroke or heart problem, but who knows..

I'm sure the hospital will diagnose it incorrectly, they are probably all republicans.

link   
well we won't have to worry about her playing too much golf...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Before and after the 'episode:'

Hm?

link   
Guys,if Hillary drops out all the attention will focus on Trump

With his court cases coming up,he might drop out!

link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat
What I see is a poor old woman obviously ill ; who have everything she'll ever need and more but out of greed and ambition and power lust is too dumb to stay home and take care of her health and enjoy the remaining of her good life.

I see a lot of sharks around her manipulating her and pushing her around like a soulless puppet for their political or whatever ambitions.
And I see a whole nation hunting this old woman's every move and gesture like wolves while nobody have the common sense to tell her "ma'am , stop playing Superman and just go home to rest".
U.S. election 2016.
Kind of makes one ashamed to be part of the same race.

I see your point, to a degree. I believe if people didn't think she was seething with lies, corruption, and personally responsible for deaths; there would be more compassion.

link   
a reply to: seeker11

Yeah they've definitely drilled this situation. The one video I posted said SS agents aren't supposed to touch the protectee unless their life is in danger. That crew was all up over her, and they were even running "screens" around her so nobody could too well see exactly how bad it was. It was REHEARSED!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Are you a licensed dr.?

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: DBCowboy

Indeed.
I am about sick of hearing the apologists for her go on about 'heat'.
The weather in the northeast is BEAUTIFUL today.
It was 78 and low humidity when she "swooned".

Yeah, that is not a heat event. Although if she is on some meds the heat could bother her a lot more.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Being president means sometimes you'll have to be outside in bad weather or hot weather.

You might even be in different countries with different climates.

If she can't handle even two hours in 80 degree temps, then what kind of leader would she be?

she will cause a nuclear winter to keep cool😎

link   

originally posted by: Substracto
a reply to: Mobius8

I thought about Parkinson's too, but her wearing special kind of glasses might be due to M.Sclerosis double vision symptoms?

Either way, adding this, to her cough sessions, looking tired as hell, heavy bags under her eyes, and injected drugs, she is in a serious bad state, cant be hidden anymore.

They have gone over what the glasses are for and what they are. I haven;t seen her wearing them in a long time.

Cough: Post nasal drip due to allergies. It's a b*tch and cough drops don't work.

Injected drugs: There are none, It was a flashlight. The colors on the high res pic did not match a diazepam pen. Diazepam is for anxiety attacks only sometimes an anti-convulsant. 1 mg clonazepam 5x a day would be easier.

Bags under eyes: Trump has them too. Though no one seems to notice that.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Is there still no video of the event?

Sorry I am playing catch up, but I have the video if it has not been posted yet...

link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Hm?

The nose !!!

The chin !!!

I knew it.

link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another
well we won't have to worry about her playing too much golf...

Or spending most of her presidency in texas mowing the lawn.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Hm?

Very 'hmm.'

Also, is her hair parted on a different side???

link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

YES Thank you!!!!! Ive said it twice. Thanks for posting the link to the medication!
))

edit on 11-9-2016 by Mobius8 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Here you go

Watch her feet.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Keep deflecting, it cant be hidden anymore

Too much pressure on her side, and its starting to show.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
Already posted but repeating since many missed it:

Apokyn Parkinson's disease recovery injector pen - can be used several times a day and works within minutes:

PD recovery injector

That looks nothing like any picture of the flashlight, which the agent was holding. It doesn't even look like the diazepam pen some theorized.

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join