It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Hm. I was a heavy-ass smoker for years & coughed up my share of phlegm & then some every morning. Since when does it sink rather than float?
edit on 9/11/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: interupt42

The coughing that she's done for y-e-a-r-s? The lozenge she spit out? Yes, those things are nonsense.

Fainting because you have a bad case of the flu? Happens tons of times to lots of people who didn't die.

Fainting because you locked your knees for too long? Happens tons of times to lots of people who didn't die.

If they rushed her to the hospital or if they carried her out of Chelsea's apartment, I might say it could be serious. But she was walking and talking just fine less than an hour later - just like anyone else who fainted for locking their knees or who got a little overheated or who maybe didn't eat all day.

You are clearly deluded, or blind, Or possibly both?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

I noticed that, and seconds following those unknown
objects hit the ground. Did they inject her with something?

Sure looks like it.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

How can you be married to something like that, in all seriousness? Sounds like an incredibly painful situation youre in :/

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Nyiah

If you sit inside in the AC all day of course you'll never acclimate. Hillary's been on the campaign trails for what over a year?

And yet I wasn't inside 24/7 like you assume. And I don't HAVE central air or even a window unit in my house now, so I'm sorry to burst your bubble.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Wonder why they didn't surround her and give her a chair to sit down in?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mobius8

I thought about Parkinson's too, but her wearing special kind of glasses might be due to M.Sclerosis double vision symptoms?

Either way, adding this, to her cough sessions, looking tired as hell, heavy bags under her eyes, and injected drugs, she is in a serious bad state, cant be hidden anymore.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Big difference between sitting inside in 'hot' STUFFY conditions and being out side on a beautiful day.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The talking heads pretending Hillary just 'swooned' from the 'heat' and perhaps stumbled.. I see this as quick karma after her deplorables comment.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Big difference between sitting inside in 'hot' STUFFY conditions and being out side on a beautiful day.

Not really. It's the difference between what you find comfortable and what I find intolerable. Deal with it.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What I see is a poor old woman obviously ill ; who have everything she'll ever need and more but out of greed and ambition and power lust is too dumb to stay home and take care of her health and enjoy the remaining of her good life.

I see a lot of sharks around her manipulating her and pushing her around like a soulless puppet for their political or whatever ambitions.
And I see a whole nation hunting this old woman's every move and gesture like wolves while nobody have the common sense to tell her "ma'am , stop playing Superman and just go home to rest".
U.S. election 2016.
Kind of makes one ashamed to be part of the same race.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I said this waaaaay back in the beginning of the thread. They could have sat her down and said it was hot. That would be normal. This is something that would have been a non event. It can happen to anyone. I would have done a press release and said she was dehydrated and is ok.

The way they did it was like they were hiding something which they are. Her poor health. How is she going to do a 2 hour debate?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Breaking News: 69 year old woman is feeling warm, wants to go home. Trips on a curb, shoe falls off. Republican's heads explode.

I am 30 years younger than this woman.

I have tripped down the last stair in my house...20 x in 10 years..even though I know there is 1 more stair and I keep forgetting about it anway.

I OFTEN trip and fall over tiny sidewalk cracks/bumps. It's the little ones that put me off balance.

2 weeks ago I had heat stroke due to being in the sun too long, I had a yard sale. I fainted, I threw up. My aunt took me to the ER. They gave me IV fluids for an hour, did blood work, sent me home. They said, shockingly, 'you were in the sun too long'.

link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness

originally posted by: DrHammondStoat

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Mike Cernovich on Twitter is reporting the sunglasses she was wearing today were anti-seizure 'Zeiss Z1 blue lenses'.

If her epilepsy is triggered by light the camera flashes at events are not going to help, maybe this is what happened the time she became dazed at the podium and her minder stepped in?

Notice how when that guy in the video steps up to the podium and puts his hand on her shoulder and she gets this little grin on her face while looking around in a daze??

Wonder what that's about?

I don't know but at a guess she is feeling stressed, the cameras are flashing and both these things can trigger seizures. The big guy noticed and puts his hand on her to reassure her. She was either fearing it happen or felt it starting... Maybe they have practised prior to events to focus on smiling and staying focussed?

Looking dazed and grinning can both happen in partial (ie still concious) seizures.

Either that or he is her MK Ultra handler.

link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

a reply to: interupt42

The coughing that she's done for y-e-a-r-s? The lozenge she spit out? Yes, those things are nonsense.

Fainting because you have a bad case of the flu? Happens tons of times to lots of people who didn't die.

Fainting because you locked your knees for too long? Happens tons of times to lots of people who didn't die.

If they rushed her to the hospital or if they carried her out of Chelsea's apartment, I might say it could be serious. But she was walking and talking just fine less than an hour later - just like anyone else who fainted for locking their knees or who got a little overheated or who maybe didn't eat all day.

You are clearly deluded, or blind, Or possibly both?

If you were going to vote for Hillary you could delude yourself into believing almost anything. Chuckle.
edit on 11-9-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Being president means sometimes you'll have to be outside in bad weather or hot weather.

You might even be in different countries with different climates.

If she can't handle even two hours in 80 degree temps, then what kind of leader would she be?

link   
Probably been said but look at the body guard to her right. He gives the impression that this is commonplace. Like "here we go again" no look of surprise or concern.

Edit to add, not a Trump or Hilary supporter, just observing and trying to figure out Hilary's health condition the past little while.

edit on 11-9-2016 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

link   
Washington Post - Secret Service had to break protocol:

www.washingtonpost.com... ure-from-sunday-911-event/

Hillary's health just became a real issue:
www.washingtonpost.com... tid=pm_politics_pop_b

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Besides, as I've explained, if she had heat stroke she'd be drenched in sweat her hair & her clothes. And she wouldn't have been back up all pep & energy '15 minutes' later... unless MAYBE if she stripped down naked in cold AC with ice water. But she wouldn't be back dressed and looking perfect her hair & clothes if she did.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

a reply to: butcherguy

Did you watch my video? People got pretty flustered.

Was she standing the whole hour and a half? Maybe she was locking her knees the whole time and started feeling bad because of it. It does affect some people more than others. It affects me and it affects my daughter pretty badly too. Both of us are in great physical condition - we're certainly not on death's door.

The fact that she was walking around and fine so soon afterwards tells me she just needed to get off her feet for a few minutes. It always works for me.

She is not well. I never seen anyone throw a Phlegm like this:
(I am surprised she is even standing.)

just saying,the reports are obviously true and she can no longer hide it.

gif by: IAMTAT

what the hell is that?

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join