It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Misterlondon

The only qualifications to be President are to be a natural born citizen of the United States and be at least 35 years of age.

Theoretically a comatose 94 year old with multiple organ failure and severe brain damage who is expected to expire quite soon, if they don't pull the plug before that, could run.

Fair enough... Although.. Apparently the current president didn't quite fill all that criteria..

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
From a Heather Hunter Twitter account:

Liz Kreutz ‏@ABCLiz 34m34 minutes ago Clinton left the 9/11 ceremony 30+ mins ago but press pool was not told to where. Aides now not responding to any Qs about her whereabouts

Also:

toddstarnes ‏@toddstarnes 53m53 minutes ago From NBC Pool Report: "We are told by the campaign that we are no longer allowed to shoot anything from the ceremony."

Heather Hunter twitter account
edit on 11-9-2016 by feldercarb because: updating

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
She was not feeling well, tried to leave early, trips / falls off curb, possibly faints...

I am waiting for the Clinton campaign to claim the vast right wing conspiracy is to blame.

a reply to: feldercarb
I am not entirely sure how they can prevent the media from filming or how they can prevent them from leaving the area.

What is interesting is a few days ago a journalist commented on how she looked (sick / tired / no energy). He was immediately targeted by the Clinton campaign, threatening him with his job etc. Seems like he was right.
edit on 11-9-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

She was standing no more than 20 feet from Trump? I guess those allergies kicked in!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The video shows Clinton being comforted as she leaves the ceremony, possibly because she is grief stricken. No stumble shown. Is it possible that the tweets were mistaken? Or possibly even lies?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I thought the video showed Ms Clinton arriving and hugging a Senator in greeting. I thought that there is no current video of the incident.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
She is in a lot of trouble right now. Not well and talking nonsense about Trump's supporters being racist and non American. And attacking him on taxes does not work since the FBI was blocked by the DOJ from looking into the Foundation. If it's on the up and up why not voluntarily let the FBI look into it. Yeah, because it's not on the up and up. Then the looming leaks. Some major broken cog wheels in her mechanical campaign and too late to fix it. All they can do is build a wall around her so nobody can see the sparks flying.
edit on 11-9-2016 by LifeMode because: typo

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The video shows Clinton being comforted as she leaves the ceremony, possibly because she is grief stricken. No stumble shown. Is it possible that the tweets were mistaken? Or possibly even lies?

Yes sir...I always lose my shoe when someone shows me sympathy.

Nothing to see here, except a passed out woman wearing one shoe who happens to be running for President.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Why do I think this is a possibility in this election. The relevant part starts around 1:17 with the White House counsel.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Hillary’s Gurney: Hospital Bed on Standby at Clinton Rally

Guess they have that gurney for a reason

Someone said she was unconscious

Wonder where she is now, no one knows.

edit on 11-9-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb
a reply to: DJW001

I thought the video showed Ms Clinton arriving and hugging a Senator in greeting. I thought that there is no current video of the incident.

There is no video of the incident. I don't know whether the video in the OP shows her arriving or departing.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Nothing to see here, except a passed out woman wearing one shoe who happens to be running for President.

Where do you actually see that? Are you in the habit of believing a story based on a single tweet?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Who said she was unconsious? Just saying "someone" does not cut it. Need more information.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
While Hillary is having a medical episode, Trump and Mayor Giuliani have just arrived at Rescue Co. 1 in NYC

Hillary is a mess. At this rate she won't even make it to the general, let alone 4 years in office. She should drop out immediately.

edit on 11-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb

Who said she was unconsious? Just saying "someone" does not cut it. Need more information.

Apparently there are a dozen people here at ATS who are prepared to swear that Hillary Clinton left the ceremony early, passed out, broke both legs, had her head explode, and was whisked onto a waiting medevac chopper. They saw it with their own eyes... in their mind.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
She must be tired after her long breaks from campaigning. It can be really tiring when you sleep all the time.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: RickinVa

Where do you actually see that? Are you in the habit of believing a story based on a single tweet?

Unfortunately, I am unlike you and do not require a press release from Clinton for confirmation,,, the word of the FOX reporter is good with me these days...

You know FOX.... the ones that reported for over a year about Hillary and everyone said they were a bogus news source... you know, FOX news, who just about damn near everything they reported about Hillary just happened to turn out to be true?

edit on R112016-09-11T10:11:38-05:00k119Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Wonder where she is now, no one knows.

I'd guess the nearest hospital.Or should be.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Who posted yesterday that Hillary was taking a 5 day break? Maybe today's incident was to give her a valid excuse for doing so. ie. staged.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

AP Politics ‏@AP_Politics now37 seconds ago

BREAKING: Hillary Clinton's campaign says she left 9/11 ceremony feeling 'overheated,' is 'feeling much better': apne.ws...

NEW YORK (AP) — Hillary Clinton's campaign says she left 9/11 ceremony after feeling 'overheated,' is now 'feeling much better'

Overheated? Its not hot in NYC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join