It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Well there was Dick Cheney, if he counts. Everyone knew who was pulling Bush's strings

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Just saw this on TV...

For your own sake at least Hilary .. withdraw, you are simply not up to the pressures
of POTUS.

link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

Double or footage from BEFORE she left.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: justneo

Gerald Ford was a clumsy person,he was known for it,SHE isn't.

He had one fall getting on a plane.
The press blew it out of proportion.
He was an athlete.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: vor78

I truly believe if Hillary went completely Psycho and started screaming that she didn't need to clarify things because she was already the President and started ordering executions of random political opponents (or just passersby in the streets) her supporters would still defend it.

Yep - they'd probably say Trump was to blame for inciting her.
She is obviously very frail and unfit to hold any public office. Time for retirement. She is lucky. She has millions of ill-gotten gains and managed to stay out of prison.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka
He did live up to his name, I'll give him that

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks. But nah, I'm more of the "I believe it when I see it & look into it" type. So flimsy arguments for or against it won't work with me. In other words, this has me legitimately curious about her health for the first time. I saw her hold her own in 2hr debates against Bernie just a few months ago, so I'm wondering if this is something new or temporary.

Left leaning sites are saying she "overheated", which is possible. Heat strokes and real dehydration suck. But I have my doubts that that's what I saw in those clips.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nothing could ever convince me to vote for Trump. So you can keep lying to yourself that Trump supporters are the only ones that think Hillary has some serious health issues, but just know, it's a lie.

Hillary being loaded into that van was alarming. She definitely looked 'passed out' to me. Saying 'nothing is wrong' just makes YOU look desperate.

Something sure the heII looked wrong with her to me. If she was overheating, surely she would have been drinking some cool water while waiting for her van and would have removed her coat.

link   
Maybe now they will bring back Dr. Drew's show? (they won't)

link   
Come on, people! If you are going to dance on someone's grave you should at least wait until they are dead and buried.

link   
This is Clinton leaving Chelsea Clinton's apartment after the episode...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Thank-you for starting what will become a very insightful and educational thread.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's obvious you've never dealt with seizures or mini-strokes. People who suffer those can be "fine" in ten minutes. My mother-in-law suffered from mini-strokes when she was in her early 90s. Many times she would be fully "recovered" and cracking jokes by the time the ambulance arrived. If this were the first time she had displayed health issues you might be able to pass it off as "overheating" but that's obviously not the case. The coughing spells are a symptom of right brain trauma as well as the stumbling, inability to control her legs, etc. You may be able to delude yourself about it because you really want her to be president but I'll bet if one of your relatives displayed these symptoms you'd be urging them to seek medical attention pronto.
The other most obvious indication of brain injury is that she can hardly complete a sentence without uttering "uh, ah" several times. Anyone who had dealt with stroke victims can recognize that change in speech patterns.

link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks. But nah, I'm more of the "I believe it when I see it & look into it" type. So flimsy arguments for or against it won't work with me. In other words, this has me legitimately curious about her health for the first time. I saw her hold her own in 2hr debates against Bernie just a few months ago, so I'm wondering if this is something new or temporary.

Left leaning sites are saying she "overheated", which is possible. Heat strokes and real dehydration suck. But I have my doubts that that's what I saw in those clips.

Me, too. I have only questioned her health, so far, based on the media's reaction to questions about it.

This is the first time I've found compelling reason to question her health based on her actions/behavior. The videos of her getting in that van are alarming. And she certainly has no business, now, mocking anyone for suspecting something serious is going on.

(post by starviego removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

originally posted by: scojak
Looks like she's feeling better. They even had a little girl cued up and ready to hug her when she came out.

They are going with the "she was overheated" story.

I know someone who is convinced that Clinton has a body double that was sent outside to walk from building to the car - notice that it's all long shots, no cameras too close to her, wearing sunglasses to help break up the face a bit to help with the deception, etc.

Personally I think they just pumped her full of so many drugs that her blood could probably give you superpowers if you came into contact with it. Enough to make her look happy and lively for the 30 second photo op between the building and car.

Who would continue that facade and for what purpose?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
My understanding is that after seizures people can seem normal like nothing happened?

In my experience absolutely. In a matter of seconds.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Interestingly, this video has already been deleted from Youtube.
I think we need to copy videos at this point to prove they ever existed.

This one is still there we have witnessed her death.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

What's the timeline between 'seizure' and then her walking all normal?

It takes more than 10 minutes to kick a REAL heat stroke. And she'd need a change of clothes. Did she change? AND her hair would be drenched with sweat. This subject I'm mos def an expert on.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: Char-Lee

That video is too good.

Looks like she can't keep her standing in the poles!

Da da chhh.

I don't like seeing anyone suffer

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join