It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Even so, it was not caused by heat alone as they want you to think. They are implying simple heat exhaustion, not overheating triggered my seizure condition.

Everyone gets heat exhaustion, but not all of us have secondary health conditions that can be triggered by it.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

If she had PD she'd be all jittery, shaky all the time, I do believe.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah, but now the story is 'it was the heat', was just posted so I bumped it.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
My understanding is that after seizures people can seem normal like nothing happened?

Depends on the type and severity of the seizure. My ex-wife had one out of the blue and she didn't know who she was for a couple of days.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

There are different types I'm now gathering:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Its not Republican kool-aid that has her stumbling into that van in the video. If you think that's anything less than devastating, especially in light of the previous questions about her health, you're in serious denial.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak
Looks like she's feeling better. They even had a little girl cued up and ready to hug her when she came out.

They are going with the "she was overheated" story.

I know someone who is convinced that Clinton has a body double that was sent outside to walk from building to the car - notice that it's all long shots, no cameras too close to her, wearing sunglasses to help break up the face a bit to help with the deception, etc.

Personally I think they just pumped her full of so many drugs that her blood could probably give you superpowers if you came into contact with it. Enough to make her look happy and lively for the 30 second photo op between the building and car.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: justneo

Gerald Ford was a clumsy person,he was known for it,SHE isn't.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Actually people have varying severity with PD. My hand shakes when im doing certain actions but i can semi control it if i concentrate on stopping it from shaking. I might have something else similiar to PD if its not constant though so your mileage may vary on that explanation.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

I truly believe if Hillary went completely Psycho and started screaming that she didn't need to clarify things because she was already the President and started ordering executions of random political opponents (or just passersby in the streets) her supporters would still defend it.

link   

Seizures are classified into two groups.

Generalized seizures affect both sides of the brain.

Absence seizures, sometimes called petit mal seizures, can cause rapid blinking or a few seconds of staring into space.
Tonic-clonic seizures, also called grand mal seizures, can make a person:
Cry out
Lose consciousness
Fall to the ground
Have muscle jerks or spasms.

The person may feel tired after a tonic-clonic seizure.

Focal seizures are located in just one area of the brain. These seizures are also called partial seizures.

Simple focal seizures affect a small part of the brain. These seizures can cause twitching or a change in sensation, such as a strange taste or smell.
Complex focal seizures can make a person with epilepsy confused or dazed. The person will be unable to respond to questions or direction for up to a few minutes.
Secondary generalized seizures begin in one part of the brain but then spread to both sides of the brain. In other words, the person first has a focal seizure, followed by a generalized seizure.
www.cdc.gov...

link   

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just like that scene in the Wall?

Where they juice Pink up?

"That'll keep you going, for the show. C'mon it's time to go."

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Even so, it was not caused by heat alone as they want you to think. They are implying simple heat exhaustion, not overheating triggered my seizure condition.

Everyone gets heat exhaustion, but not all of us have secondary health conditions that can be triggered by it.

Certain medications and alcohol can render someone more susceptible to heat exhaustion as well.

link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The video shows Clinton being comforted as she leaves the ceremony, possibly because she is grief stricken. No stumble shown. Is it possible that the tweets were mistaken? Or possibly even lies?

I just watched a video as she neared the vehicle that whisked her away.
She stumbled.
Then she fell. Luckily her aides were there to catch her and load her into the van.

link   
a reply to: burntheships

Here's something Teikiatsu noticed in the first video.

Watch the brown-haired dude who looks like he's going to get into the second vehicle as the passenger. That's what he's clearly expecting to do. That's his routine. All of a sudden he drops that posture and moves quickly toward the main vehicle that is carrying Clinton. That is the guy acting outside the norm that says whatever this was it was outside the expected pattern.

Everyone else seems to be carrying as if this is routine, but he doesn't.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

rescue drug (Parkinson’s disease) An anti-parkinson’s medication taken to provide immediate relief from motor symptoms such as severe bradykinesia, rigidity, or freezing when the regular medication regimen cannot control them. Such off-state episodes can occur in the disease’s later stages when conventional anti-Parkinson’s medications are no longer effective in meeting the brain’s dopamine needs. Extra oral doses of regular release Levodopa, as levodopa/carbidopa (Sinemet) or levodopa/benser-azide (Madopar), often can act as rescue drugs, al though they can take 45 minutes to an hour to become effective. Extended release formulas such as Sinemet CR, which many people with Parkinson’s take because the effect lasts longer between doses, do not work well as rescue drugs because they are designed to enter the bloodstream slowly over a controlled period. For extreme symptoms, subcutaneous injection of the drug apomorphine, a potent dopamine agonist medication chemically similar to morphine that is not a narcotic and acts on different receptors in the brain, can provide relief within five to 15 minutes.other dopamine agonists, because of their receptor activations, tend to be less effective than apomorphine when taken as rescue drugs. The primary drawback of apomorphine is that at present it is available only in injectable form and it almost invariably causes moderate to severe nausea and vomiting in most people. For this reason, rescue drug doses are almost always taken with an antiemetic medication such as trimethobenzamide (Tigan). Also the risk of unde-sired side effects, particularly dyskinesia (fidgety movements) dystonia (extreme muscle rigidity) is quite high when rescue drugs are added to one’s usual dose of medications. It can be a fine balance between relieving one set of symptoms and causing another.

APOKYN INJECTOR PEN

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burntheships

A nice clear vid. She's suffering from low blood sugar. My diabetic dad used to buckle and drop in the same manner. And recover less than an hour later. But he was 90.

Insulin pumps are somewhat temperamental, those low blood sugar episodes are no fun..

link   
a reply to: Ohanka
I'm 30 and I can't remember America having any kind of real leadership at any time. But maybe that's just me

link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: ketsuko

Certain medications and alcohol can render someone more susceptible to heat exhaustion as well.

Believe me, I know. I am on one that renders some sunscreens less effective. Got major blisters the first time I discovered that.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join