It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
I take it you are either a qualified medical professional or are very experienced with people suffering from heat fatigue?

Are Hillary's seizures contagious now, or are we going to have to repost the temp data at the top of every page here so you dont forget???

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: vor78

There is a world of difference between feeling light headed in hot weather and being whisked away in an ambulance.

"Hot weather"???

Room Temperature
Colloquially, room temperature refers to the range of temperatures that people tend to prefer for indoor settings. It represents the small range of temperatures at which the air feels neither hot nor cold when wearing the typical indoor clothing. The range is approximately between 15 °C (59 °F) and 30 °C (86 °F)[1] and various methods of climate control are often employed to maintain this thermal comfort level.

edit on 11-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
link   

a reply to: daaskapital

I don't know how she could possibly be getting any support.

She may be ill, but she's not a psychotic like Trump.

Tell that to Gaddafi.

link   
Hillary is even fit to run for a bus, never mind president.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: burntheships

Oh no...that's worse than I imagined from the eyewitness reports.

Hope she's ok...I don't think she should have come back to the ceremony. But I guess she can't mock anyone questioning her health if she didn't come back.

She is in bad shape, I wonder how often this happens to her?

She can't hold office like this.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
Obviously the video is front a distance and from the back, but it looks more like a seizure to me than a fainting episode before they dragged her into the van. When she is still standing, her body jerks several times and she appears rigid. I don't see any way just the one lady would be able to hold her up if Hillary was fainting at that point. A seizure on the other hand, her body would be rigid while it occurs. One of my best friends has seizures and I've been with her many times during one, and this appears very close to what happens to her during one. From personal experience with a person with seizures, it appears to me to be a seizure. a reply to: burntheships

I hear Hillary's new SS codename is 'Julius' for 'Julius Seizure".

link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Ummm...perhaps...this is her...I've fallen in the polls and can't get up...moment...

First there's her...four minute coughathon...then she hurls ectoplasm into her water glass...followed by the pillar scurry and hack fetish...and now ladies and gentlemen for her crowning performance...Fall from grace...starring Hilarity Clinton...

Que...Julian Assange...

YouSir

link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Oh no...that's worse than I imagined from the eyewitness reports.

Hope she's ok...I don't think she should have come back to the ceremony. But I guess she can't mock anyone questioning her health if she didn't come back.

Is there footage of her coming back and waving?

There will be. If Hillary (as I suspect) had a low-blood-sugar incident caused by diabetes, she'd be fine in less than 30 minutes.

+11 more 
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

She's been coughing a lot for YEARS (seasonal allergies)

So severely that she has to interrupt rallies for several minutes while she hacks.

she does not have signs of neurological issues

I'm sorry, but if someone I knew was bobbling their head around with glassy eyes like she did, I would be grabbing a phone to call 911. Do you need to see the video yet again?

she spit out a cough lozenge in her glass

That looked like mucus to me. I've never seen a cough drop so shapeless, even during use. And even if I am wrong and it was a cough drop, why spit it (them) out? That makes no sense unless her cough was so severe that she couldn't even keep a cough drop in her mouth .

and she didn't feel good today (probably allergies)

She felt bad enough she had to leave a memorial service quickly and apparently needed assistance.

Any of these, by itself, could be easily dismissed. Maybe any two could be dismissed. But we are seeing a pattern and are getting no realistic explanations. Health issues should be addressed, just like Bush's problem you referenced. Not swept under the rug.

The(deplorable)Redneck

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
She's not fit to run the office of the united states
but nor is Trump
scrap the whole election for national security please

edit on 11-9-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: daaskapital

I don't know how she could possibly be getting any support.

She may be ill, but she's not a psychotic like Trump.

Could have fooled me:

I'd say she's been setting up going out with a bang the past couple weeks.
edit on 11-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
Vampires are supposed to stay out of the sun. Right?

link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
Brutal.

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

She can't hold office like this.

She apparently can't hold herself up, let alone hold office.

link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

She was being propped uo by the post. The woman holding her was just keeping her upright. No hvy lifting.

B

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Oh, BTW..watch the video and you will see the LAw Enforcement source...two NYPD within 15 feet. I guess that is all fake still too right?

+3 more 
link   

Here it is, video of Hillary at the curb, being helped
into the van.

Someone should make a copy, it will probably disappear.

Wow! Thanks for sharing! I have taken her health issues to be exaggerated snips, but honestly, after watching this video...one has to have serious concern for her well-being! Is this why her slogan is 'stronger together'?

All jokes aside, how can anyone watch this and not be concerned about her health?

link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Here it is, video of Hillary at the curb, being helped
into the van.

Someone should make a copy, it will probably disappear.

WOW what a god damn mess! THIS IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!?

SHE is running for president how about showing some form of respect for another human being who clearly has had some medical problems today

The coughs and and alledged seizure videos never looked like anything to me but this video shows she was 100 percent out of it and bundled into her people carrier

link   
Video of the episode; she's clearly near collapse:

twitter.com...

link   
The way Hillary was shoved into that van, we may be looking at another concussion diagnosis in a few days.

+5 more 
link   
a reply to: burntheships

She was being held up by a female attendant and was leaning back against a post to keep herself upright, before she tried to step off of the curb. Then she immediately crumpled...

This lady is obviously not well - and it would appear that the stories about her medical difficulties (coupled with her very limited schedule, and her need to sit on a stool during her brief appearances) are true.

The Clinton's must owe an awful lot of favours to people, for her to keep ploughing forward in her bid to gain the Oval Office in spite of her obvious ill health. Bill and Chelsea should be insisting that she drop out, and get the medical care (and bed rest) she needs.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join