It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BREAKING** Hillary just left 9/11 ceremony with medical episode.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Heres the video, This was NOT an over heating problem. you can see her holding onto a post then staggering into a van

Hillary stumbling

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Whoa! She is propped up against the pillar. Great video....

They have to shove her in the van head first...she was out cold.

link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Sorry to say this but Trumps the next president,and members here know I don't like that man in the slightest

Not necessarily; the voters who support Trump only out of sheer hatred of Hillary might switch their vote to finish her off faster.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Finally a nice clear vid. Thanks! It seems that Hillary was suffering from low blood sugar. My diabetic Dad used to go from standing, to buckling and falling the same way. We'd put a piece of candy under his tongue and he'd quickly recover. But he was in his 90's.

Could Hillary have Diabetes?

link   

link   
She's fried...

I don't know how she could possibly be getting any support. A history of scandals, failing as Secretary of State, Medical problems. She should just drop out and let Bernie take the reigns.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit

originally posted by: burntheships
Here it is, video of Hillary at the curb, being helped
into the van.

Someone should make a copy, it will probably disappear.

WOW what a god damn mess! THIS IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!?

I see already posted.

WOW

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You might want to check the "conspiracy" video thats just leaked of the incident.

You're welcome.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Heres the video, This was NOT an over heating problem. you can see her holding onto a post then staggering into a van

Hillary stumbling

I take it you are either a qualified medical professional or are very experienced with people suffering from heat fatigue?

link   

Here it is, video of Hillary at the curb, being helped
into the van.

Someone should make a copy, it will probably disappear.

Wow she sure looks to be barely able to stand.

link   
Still leaves the issue of what the clip in the Fox video was about:

link   

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: justme2

She's also close to 70 years old, running for the most stressful job in the world at a time in her life when most people are either retiring to the rocking chair or a few years shy of heading off to the nursing home. Yes, her health is going to be very heavily scrutinized with any type of episode such as this, regardless of actual severity. It comes with the territory.

The Progs forget the big deal they made out of John McCain and his age and health when he ran! roflmao But it's just those evil right wingers that do it!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I don't know how she could possibly be getting any support.

She may be ill, but she's not a psychotic like Trump.

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

She appears to be unable to stand, and is just as the law enforcement
person in the OP described; buckles and cant even make it two steps into the van.

+10 more 
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

She didn't even make it off the curb. At 14 second, you can see her try and step, but she just falls forward and they literally drag her into the van. You see her foot just drag forward and fall off the curb where I think she loses her shoe.

Get this women out of the election. Regardless of her policies, past mistakes, terrible sense of humor... we can't let someone take care of our country who can't even take care of them self.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Obviously the video is front a distance and from the back, but it looks more like a seizure to me than a fainting episode before they dragged her into the van. When she is still standing, her body jerks several times and she appears rigid. I don't see any way just the one lady would be able to hold her up if Hillary was fainting at that point. A seizure on the other hand, her body would be rigid while it occurs. One of my best friends has seizures and I've been with her many times during one, and this appears very close to what happens to her during one. From personal experience with a person with seizures, it appears to me to be a seizure. a reply to: burntheships

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Impossible to say. That Fox clip doesn't provide any context. Could have been from her arrival, or when she was being led back to the van to leave, or from any point in the intervening time period.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Oh no...that's worse than I imagined from the eyewitness reports.

Hope she's ok...I don't think she should have come back to the ceremony. But I guess she can't mock anyone questioning her health if she didn't come back.

Is there footage of her coming back and waving?

+13 more 
link   
I don't think she is propping herself up on the cement pillar; I don't think she can hold herself up at all. I think the woman standing close to her has a hold of her left arm and that is who is propping her up before she stumbles off the curb.

You'd have to be silly not to see something wrong here or to swallow the blatant lie that she was 'overheated.'

link   
Funny how she's the only one who had problems, don't you think?

She is fried man.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join