It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton Regrets Calling Half Trump Supporters 'Basket of Deplorables'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

There's been violence and threats of violence on all sides. It's pretty idiotic to try to paint your side as victims in that aspect when Trump supporters have done and said the same. For example a Trump supporter attacked two Muslim women, one of whom was pushing her baby in a stroller, the other day.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Violence is deplorable (didn't see him supporting Hillary though). Doesn't negate what Hillary said.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So just more stupid from you then.
Were those or where those not trump supporters at trump rallies.

I'll give you a hint.
Yes they were.

So no matter what useless links you post or garbled BS you type that will not change the fact that those deplorable people LUV Themselves some Trump because he speaks for them.

K~

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: RomeByFire

Alright, I really tried to put this next one off, but you've forced my hand.

You wanna see racists? Behold, the internet madlibs game "SJW or Stormfront" (where the social group identifier words have been removed and you have to guess if it was Neo-Nazi's or SJW's (Nu-Nazi's) that made the statement:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

And that's the logical climax of Identity Politics. It's the inevitable outcome, from a social psychology perspective: It's expected.

I would say something about cherry-picking and narratating a narrative to push a certain agenda but somehow I don't think it'd get through.

Cool YouTube video. Do I want to see racists?

Not particularly. Can't say I'm a big fan of watching YouTube videos for educational purposes, either.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Decrepit lying hacking hag ..... another week from now she will be further down in the polls
if she's not lying in a hospital bed by then rotting from the inside out.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

Decrepit lying hacking hag ..... another week from now she will be further down in the polls

LOL, Tell us how you really feel.

if she's not lying in a hospital bed by then rotting from the inside out.

Or so you hope, right?

K~

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This old trick she played is backfiring bigtime.

The trick: ad-hom 50 or 60 million people and wait for it to sink in, then cast the illusion of being apologetic.

She hit a hornets nest with a bat and now wonders why she gets stung.

How many short circuits is this now?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This old trick she played is backfiring bigtime.

The trick: ad-hom 50 or 60 million people and wait for it to sink in, then cast the illusion of being apologetic.

She hit a hornets nest with a bat and now wonders why she gets stung.

How many short circuits is this now?

As opposed to Trump who would just say he didn't say it even though it's right in front of everyones face. At least she had the balls to man up so to speak.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hillary "apologized" because she still believes that tepid Trump supporters might cross over to her. No other reason.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
A lot of deplorables in here are seriously "triggered." When Trump makes similar statements he's being anti-PC. However when similar rhetoric is directed at the alt-right, all of a sudden they want the PC treatment...

Get real.

edit on 11-9-2016 by TheAmazingYeti because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Deplorable is a compliment coming from that thing. Hillary and her impeached dried up rapist husband and her daughter that cant look in the mirror at her daddy are the most disgusting and foul humans ever.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

you are full of crap, dude!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: beeyotch

Deplorable is a compliment coming from that thing. Hillary and her impeached dried up rapist husband and her daughter that cant look in the mirror at her daddy are the most disgusting and foul humans ever.

You see America, do you see the type of people who support trump.

This one calls Hillary a "thing" she's not even a person in their eyes, not human.
If you give them power how long until they decide you're just a thing to be destroyed?

K~

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

i despise trump but would never say something so deplorable. what a gem you are.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

We can all see where she calls half of Trump supporters "Deplorable". But I don't see anywhere where she says she's sorry or regrets saying it.

Where is the video showing that she's sorry for saying it or that she regrets it???

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Bone75

you are full of crap, dude!

Thanks for the diagnosis. I took a laxative and feel much better now.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: ketsuko

Please provide any quotes of mine where I throw "ALL" Trump voters into any basket.

I am not shy about calling out the segment of the Alt-Right supporters who are racists, sexist, and white nationalist...I don't think anyone should be shy about that.

But I have never said that ALL Trump supporters fit that category...and neither has Clinton.

Meanwhile Trump calls out a small segment of illegal immigrants and you guys interpret that to mean "all Mexicans".

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Thanks I am a gem!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I call more then half of Hillary Supporters 'Basket of Deplorables'

So i am not PC, big deal i have had to deal with them for most of my life and there actions that caused me loss of good jobs and income.

I have two trades i can no longer work in calif.
The democrats have made it illegal for me to work one if these trades unless i am union and i could be arrested if caught.

I will never ever vote for a democrat because of this.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Which trades???

Why not be part of a union??

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join