It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton Regrets Calling Half Trump Supporters 'Basket of Deplorables'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Here's your trump supporters.

Unfiltered Voices From Donald Trump's Crowds

www.nytimes.com...
Tell me they aren't deplorable.

K~

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No it's not. It's the people who want all Muslims out of here (or dead), and the people who think all blacks are "thugs", and the people who think all Hispanics bring their "diseased culture" with them to the U.S., and the people who think everyone in the LGBT community deserved to get shot up at that Florida nightclub. THOSE are the people she was calling deplorable.

I don't know a single person who fits any of those descriptions. Not one. Maybe it's just me.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Thank you for that!

That video got posted by supremeRACISTcommander, and it was probably the most epic debunking thread of the entire summer:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
My initial response:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Well. Here I was expecting some hardcore shock piece.

I mean yeah there was a bunch of ugly & stupid in there (a little 3 minute montage video). But half of their material didnt' hardly to live up to its own context, some of it didn't even belong in there given the context.

If that's the best they could do after a year... FAIL!

If you want a comparison, check out my Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon! thread and you can see basically hours of footage of SJW's literally assaulting people and causing actual riots at Trump rally's (and beyond).

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think it's important to put her "Basket Of Deplorables" pronouncement into the context of the venue..

Hillary (C)linton was sipping fine imported champagne and gobbling yummy, exotic, hors-d'oeuvres with 'Babs' Striesand and many prominent establishment high-society 'Limousine Liberals' at an elite, posh, Manhattan fundraiser.

Hillary obviously felt she was in like-minded company when she ventured to look down her nose at the 'Great Unwashed'...and hand down her oh-so-cute, condescending pronouncement about millions of hard-working, American voters.

Bab's and the gathered liberal privileged class applauded...and laughed...oh, how they laughed...and then they went back to their Dom, canapes...and holier-than-thou attitude towards everyone not as fabulous as themselves.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Exactly! If Trump people really were these hate fueled bigots like Hillary and her ilk claim, then why is it that they show up at Trump rallies assaulting people, but it doesn't happen at her rallies by Trump people? One guy I know decided not to go to a Trump rally because didn't want to get assaulted. THATS TERRORISM. And that's what Identity Politics does, what it becomes in practice: social group oriented hate.
edit on 11-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Hundreds and hundreds of comments on the internet prove what I'm saying. That thing about every Hispanic bringing their diseased culture with them to this country came from a specific poster right here on ATS. That poster has been banned now, so....

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Hundreds and hundreds of comments on the internet prove what I'm saying.

God help us.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

In your mind it was debunked.

The nonsense you post is truly astounding.

K~

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Feel free to go in that thread and Correct The Record.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

God or no God, these people exist. And they loooooove Trump.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

'Great Unwashed'

No she was merely stating the fact that within that mass of great unwashed there is a festering diseased pustule that for the health of the country needs be excised.

K~

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Like I said your posts are nonsense.

Those videos were made by a Times journalist embedded with the Drumpf campaign.
So who should I believe you or my lying eyes & ears.

K~

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

God or no God, these people exist. And they loooooove Trump.

And these people exist and they support Hillary!

You Progs sure as hell do not have any moral high ground to judge anyone else.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluv

I've got massive advanced social psychology type sciences, hard data, quotes from actual Identity Politics maniacs, and so on all throughout my pieces, homeboy.

Wow. So much smart. So much fallacy.

You've got memes, and tall tales.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Okay I must say that "debunking" wasn't the proper word above. But it did get called out and was creamed for being the flimsy piece of hype trash that it is. And that's a good example of one of the left's racists, e got creamed in that thread along with it so much I dont think he's even logged back in since. A real eye opener that whole affair was.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Alright, I really tried to put this next one off, but you've forced my hand.

You wanna see racists? Behold, the internet madlibs game "SJW or Stormfront" (where the social group identifier words have been removed and you have to guess if it was Neo-Nazi's or SJW's (Nu-Nazi's) that made the statement:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

And that's the logical climax of Identity Politics. It's the inevitable outcome, from a social psychology perspective: It's expected.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Again more ignorant nonsense.
So no debunking huh.
Did you intentionally lie or were you just clueless?

Herp de derp we creamed it cuz we had more voices in the thread & we was louder. Uh-huh

K~

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Science damnit if you can't even let me soften my tone.

SEE HERE:

Well. Here I was expecting some hardcore shock piece.

I mean yeah there was a bunch of ugly & stupid in there (a little 3 minute montage video). But half of their material didnt' hardly to live up to its own context, some of it didn't even belong in there given the context.

If that's the best they could do after a year... FAIL!

If you want a comparison, check out my Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon! thread and you can see basically hours of footage of SJW's literally assaulting people and causing actual riots at Trump rally's (and beyond).

Enjoy the TV Marathon thread, and the madlibs game youtube videos.
edit on 11-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

These people are part of a cult based on lies. To argue with them is a waste of time, they will never be convinced.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: IAMTAT

'Great Unwashed'

No she was merely stating the fact that within that mass of great unwashed there is a festering diseased pustule that for the health of the country needs be excised.

K~

She wants to 'excise' half (Millions) of American citizens voting for Trump--Sounds kind of 'Final Solution-ish'.
edit on 11-9-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join