It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton Regrets Calling Half Trump Supporters 'Basket of Deplorables'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Trump insults many people he deals with direct. But to go and insult 1/4of United Statesians?

Half of Americans don't support Trump... and are you saying that half of Trump supporters qualify as alt-right?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

But don't you know? Reverse racism is impossible, only white people can be racist!

I wonder if these people have ever heard of Zimbabwe...

Personally I think these people should have a tailored education:

Decrying the west as a patriarchy: Sent to Saudi Arabia to witness a real Patriarchy in action,
Accusing the West of some weird black genocide nonsense: Sent to Darfur to see a true genocide in full swing
Saying ridiculous things like "Reverse racism is impossible": Sent to Zimbabwe to spend some time with ZANU-PF Militias
Bitching about the privilege of a certain ethnic group over others? Spend some time in Israeli-occupied Palestine. Those guys got it pretty bad over there.

and so on in that fashion.

When they get back they might realise how ridiculous their statements are.
edit on -050009am9kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
how to rile a republican?
state the obvious.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Konduit

Oh please don't hold back. Do tell what kind of ists Hillary supporters are. Bring it.

I don't know about her supporters, but we all know what kind of "ist" her husband is.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Don't make this personal.

The man is a racist and misogynistic and just plain ignorant. .
He will never get elected.
It was wrong for her to call out his supporters but not the orange clown. He is racist. He is a hater and he comes from a position of total ignorance.
Period.

I'll admit that if you'll admit that so is Hillary.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Yeah, she regrets not being nicer about how she called half the nation deplorable.

So 100% of Americans are Trump supporters using your logic? If you don't mind me saying, that's deplorable maths.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Oh, they're "verified". Verified by whom? Who has the credentials to verify them?

And yet you justify that Hillary being counter-racism labels her as a racist? How do you make that logic work for you?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Nice deflection. Ten points...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It was wrong for her to call out his supporters

No it wasn't, if any thing she was too kind in her description of this rabble.
Herr Drumpf's acolytes believe & post the most ignorant drek imaginable.
Go to Brightfart or RedneckState or hell any so called conservative blog & read the disgusting garbage they post.

These people & their ideas are deplorable & have no place in a modern civilized society.
They need to be crushed in November so there is no question as to the future of the United States.

K~

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Why? I am not in the habit of telling lies.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

As is this entire topic inside & out, are you suuuuure you want to go there?

Dark Mind Sciences: The Cult of PC
Political Correctness is Politically inCorrect!
The Hypocrites Iron Fist - The PC Movement in light of the War on Drugs
ENJOY!!

edit on 11-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

What a totalitarian line of reasoning.

Still, i've come to expect nothing less from what claims to be the "left" in the modern western world.

Man I miss people like Clement Attlee.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Yeah. Someone's opinion doesn't make it "verified". It's still just an opinion.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
And yet you justify that Hillary being counter-racism labels her as a racist? How do you make that logic work for you?

The anti-PC (anti-Identity Politics) people is who she's calling The Deplorables. Because we're the ones picking the entire liberal agenda to pieces. We're the threat.

So now how you you make that logic work?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I've got massive advanced social psychology type sciences, hard data, quotes from actual Identity Politics maniacs, and so on all throughout my pieces, homeboy.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

No it's not. It's the people who want all Muslims out of here (or dead), and the people who think all blacks are "thugs", and the people who think all Hispanics bring their "diseased culture" with them to the U.S., and the people who think everyone in the LGBT community deserved to get shot up at that Florida nightclub. THOSE are the people she was calling deplorable.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

The point is that she is quite capable of doing exactly what she blames Trump of doing....
Going off half-cocked.

She has such a terrible opponent, you wouldn't think that such a smart woman would take such risks. Just let him self destruct... right?

But he isn't self destructing, he has pulled ahead of her in polls now... despite his many negatives.
edit on b000000302016-09-11T09:14:42-05:0009America/ChicagoSun, 11 Sep 2016 09:14:42 -0500900000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Her Alt-Right speech called out all the anti-Identity Politics people, and then she doubled down with this Deplorables meme (which was probably deliberate for memes sake).

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The way I see it is...the people she was talking about...know who they are.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Not a Clinton supporter. No, I've said it before, both candidates have enormous baggage. It's gullible to think American voters would support either of these candidates! They rejected Sanders, someone who clearly supported the voice of the people and had a record of doing so.

I'm clearly stating the fact that what she said had some truth to it. However, although Clinton supporters won't come to terms with Clinton's scandals and lies, her supporters can at least recognize idiocracy, dangerous rhetoric, name calling, and overall narcissistic behavior. Traits that have given rise to many dictators and tyrants in the world.

Our government has always given a pass to political crimes and presidential scandals! Hell, they control the justice system in this country! George W. Bush and his cronies got away with declaring war on the sovereign nation of Iraq based upon lies, and caused over 5,000 young men and women to lose their lives! Yet there hasn't been any kind of outrage or talk about justice being applied to these political criminals, which was far more criminal in comparison to Clinton's crimes!

I get tired of the hypocrisy and finger pointing of both Hillary and Trump supporters. It's blatantly clear both supporters have selective hearing. I have to say though, Trump supporter's deserve the term gullibility when they continue try to excuse or ignore the crap and lies that comes out of Trump's mouth! If voters can't be truthful with themselves and realize blatant lies, extremely poor temperament, dangerous rhetoric and rudeness, than America's future is in real trouble!

I've been leaning toward Jill Stein, but most likely will not cast a vote in this election. I don't want to feel responsible for casting a vote for either candidate who may instigate a war or cause turmoil in America. Those are just my principles.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join