It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary Clinton Regrets Calling Half Trump Supporters 'Basket of Deplorables'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: ketsuko

Please provide any quotes of mine where I throw "ALL" Trump voters into any basket.

I am not shy about calling out the segment of the Alt-Right supporters who are racists, sexist, and white nationalist...I don't think anyone should be shy about that.

But I have never said that ALL Trump supporters fit that category...and neither has Clinton.

When it suits your purpose you are quite happy to talk about all the racism in Trump's campaign and supporters and I don't recall you making any distinctions between the "basket of deplorables" and the others. You simply go on about the racism as though it's all that's there.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Totally ignore my whole post and cherry pick.
That's perfect. To illustrate what I'm saying.
Thank you.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lots of stars for a post that is about as inaccurate as a post can be. I've never heard anyone be called a racist simply because they don't support Hillary. Hillary isn't calling everyone who doesn't support her a racist. Where do you get this stuff?

No one has said that every Trump supporter is racist. Hillary didn't say that all Trump supporters were racist, but no one, not even you can deny that a certain segment of our population in America today is racist/homophobic/xenophobic/etc. Those people are never going to be in favor of equality under the laws for everyone, or be in favor of anything that might be seen as helping "those kind of people". That is a FACT. That's what she was saying. She never said these people should be "punished" (executed/charged with a crime/put in prison). She just said they exist. And they do.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Seems like good opportunity for Clinton supporters to say: "she's just telling it like it is".

Half of Trump supporters aren't half the nation.

No one is labeled 'ists' for not supporting Hillary except in their own victim complex warped minds.

It's highly amusing to watch the anti-PC crowd cry and demand apologies.

On this, she isn't wrong.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

How anyone can listen to the hypocritical lying old wench is beyond me.
She just blarts out left wing talking points,Xenophobic,AntiIslamist and racist to name but a few and here is a woman who has blood on her hands in the middle East and pushed Obama into Libya that killed thousands of innocent Muslims.

She is a total joke .
How she can stand there belting out lie after lie without even getting red faced takes pure mastery and she has the Zombies listening whipped up into a frenzy like a conductor controls the orchestra of who are all fools of the highest magnitude.
I can see right through the Ogre,she is despised by a large percentage of people she is a pathological lying Sociopath that is inanely greedy and needs to be brought up on sedition charges and might well have been if Comey had not been compromised just like the DOJ.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

She is one clueless person. I don't even think she knew what deplorable meant before she said it. Now she says she regrets it. She can take her regrets and stick them where the sun don't shine. I voted for Bill once but there is no way in heaven or hell would I ever vote for her.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

If her deplorable statement wasn't from the heart then why is everyone on the alt right so upset. Why are they crying whaaaa mommy she said something bad about me...
Hey you said it.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: blend57

Really?
That's just too funny.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I guess you thought she was talking about you then.
Oh well.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump insults many people he deals with direct. But to go and insult 1/4of United Statesians?

Like I said, the Deplorables Statement was but a continuation of her Racist Racist Racist Speech.

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Totally ignore my whole post and cherry pick.
That's perfect. To illustrate what I'm saying.
Thank you.

Says the person that just glossed over all of my stuff

edit on 11-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

K~

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

link   

Trump insults a whole group of United Statesians that he calls the "PC crowd" ( and so do you, by the way).

link   
dp

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Yeah, she regrets not being nicer about how she called half the nation deplorable.

Half the nation? Trump wishes half the nation supported him.
1/32 maybe.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

No one is labeled 'ists' for not supporting Hillary except in their own victim complex warped minds.

Your kidding right? Even Bernie Sanders was being labelled as a sexist for not bowing down to Hillary. Don't even get me started with the "ists" Trump supporters get labelled with on a daily basis.

As for this whole fiasco, if it's "deplorable" to stand against a candidate that has destabilized foreign nations, killed Americans and used the State Department as a personal piggy bank, I will wear the label with pride... as you can see from my avatar.

edit on 11-9-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Well, calling 20-25% of the country deplorable is a pretty bad move for any politician.

Edit: what the hell is a "United Statesian?" That's a silly name. American has worked fine for centuries
edit on -050008am9kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Good comeback, but...

I do it because they're verified racist bigots of a hardcore Neo-Nazi kind of disposition, with an agenda to turn the whole nation into a league of racist hyper-bigots. It's the only reason I stepped into, got sucked into this kind of arena this summer.

Me being counter-bigot has me labeled as some kind of primo bigot. Me and all the rest that are trying to run counter to this sickening trend are the people she's rubber stomping as BIGOTS. Yes, I mean to spell it as rubber STOMPING.

Identity Politics in practice is textbook mass scale bigotry. And that's Hillary's platform. With her POTUS bid on the line even she couldn't contain herself from exposing this reality, and that is why I believe so many of you are so set on defending her in this case study.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Don't make this personal.

The man is a racist and misogynistic and just plain ignorant. .
He will never get elected.
It was wrong for her to call out his supporters but not the orange clown. He is racist. He is a hater and he comes from a position of total ignorance.
Period.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

edit on 9112016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join