It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11, 2016: pass vs PASS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Today is the NFL gets into full gear. I don't care. Today, when someone talks about a pass, I am not thinking about, throwing the ball downfield. I am thinking about Personal Alert Safety System or PASS. If you don't know what PASS is. It is the system on fire fighters' oxygen tanks. When it goes off, it makes the most annoying ass sound. This sound is worse then finger nails on a chalk board. In fairness, the PASS system has to make that sound, because it only goes off when a fire fighter has stopped moving for 30 seconds. So, when you see a 9-11 video today, or click below, keep in mind; every 'cricket chirp' you hear, is a fallen fire fighter. That is why, I really don't care about the NFL and watching them pass. I care about honoring all the first responders. All the people that they helped on 9-11 and to all their sacrifices that they made that day, and are still are making to this day. Therefore, this post is dedicated to the approximately 2 millions first responders in America today and moreover, the untold number of the American people that they will help today, tomorrow and in the future.

m.youtube.com...

new topics

join