It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Young Turks" are Shills & Yes, Walmart is likely planning something....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Boncho got some o' them Rowdy Rodney glasses! Uglee bunch of hunchbacks ain't they? Love ya, brudda. You got one more little hill that the backside view will be, again, a little hard to swallow...but you'll follow the evidence and be left with only one conclusion that fits perfectly. Even obviously at that point. A lesser mind would talk themselves out of it...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Good details. A lot of this, I have seen, watching various videos, but the maps were new to me. Interesting stuff, to be sure! Saw one video, wherein a guy had apparently flown a drone over a closed Walmart, and two local cops approached him, to check him out, stating there had been a break-in. They were actually very polite, and cool, but they did say something quite interesting. They asked hm, first, how long he'd recorded, to see if he had perhaps caught footage of whoever broke in. So, he said, surely, they'd have security footage. No, he was told, the cameras were all turned off! Very odd! Another video showed a dumpster, or similar size container, in the back, with what I swear looked like NASA on the side - same type of letters, even. Couldn't quite see the bottom, but very odd!

As far as underground goes.....well.....I don't notice anything weird with the local Walmart where we live, but we did notice something. One area, they were doing construction on a local highway, for LONG months, more like a couple of years. No real need for it, nothing improved, just some odd rerouting. One thing, though...in a field to one side, not near any businesses or homes or anything, there was a machine running, for weeks on end, with a conveyor, hauling dirt and rock from inside the ground. I am talking LONG weeks of this - a lot of dirt and rock. You'd think someone was building a large basement there or something, but if so, they'd just dig one out. After months of this, you look now, and there is almost nothing to see in the field - one lone building, very small, fenced in, with a nice, large pipe for underground ventilation visible. No signs, no parking, just that isolated building and an air pipe. Never a single sign to indicate who was digging, either. Most people likely didn't pay attention, with all of the road work going on. Weird, though! Wonder what's under there. How often do things like that happen, and no one notices?

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

....wherein a guy had apparently flown a drone over a closed Walmart, and two local cops approached him, to check him out, stating there had been a break-in.

Yeah, I was going to put those in 'part 2' but I didn't like the voiceovers so I would edit it. But to be sure, those cops didn't have a 'break in'. They wanted his footage in case he got anyone on it, or for the hell of it, not vandals or robbers though.

Did you see the other video with, what looked like, 10 times the cameras they normally have? Oh, but that doesn't have any, but the alarms were on, or something...uh

Keep smiling guys...you totally aren't suspicious. If they had taped him I might've bought the act.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
While I don't doubt that there are buildings out there that have been outfitted as (temporary?) holding facilities in case of emergencies/insurrection, I DO doubt that they are Wal-Mart buildings. These are very high visibility buildings, as the OP pointed out with the protests and publicized layoffs. They're also usually in the middle of cities and neighborhoods with a lot of cover around them for people to hide should they escape, or try to take the place by force. After all, they're prisons, and anyone that's seen a prison knows that the vast majority of them are located in remote areas with clear visibility around them for often hundreds of yards; there are probably even federal regs for this.

Black budget agencies prefer to hide what they're doing from the public. Wal-Mart is probably not the safest bet for them to keep something like this quiet. There are literally thousands upon thousands of warehouse buildings similar to or larger than Wal-Mart buildings that are unmarked, in remote areas, and completely off everyone's radar. They are more likely to use these than your neighborhood Wal-Mart after laying off hundreds of people.

Just my $.02.

posted on Sep, 15 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

....wherein a guy had apparently flown a drone over a closed Walmart, and two local cops approached him, to check him out, stating there had been a break-in.

Yeah, I was going to put those in 'part 2' but I didn't like the voiceovers so I would edit it. But to be sure, those cops didn't have a 'break in'. They wanted his footage in case he got anyone on it, or for the hell of it, not vandals or robbers though.

Did you see the other video with, what looked like, 10 times the cameras they normally have? Oh, but that doesn't have any, but the alarms were on, or something...uh

Keep smiling guys...you totally aren't suspicious. If they had taped him I might've bought the act.

I hadn't considered that they might have been lying. Either way, at least he wasn't arrested! Weird, though. Lots of cameras, fencing, odd bins. One place, a guy caught sight of one, looked like it said "NASA" on the side! very weird!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join