It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Young Turks" are Shills & Yes, Walmart is likely planning something....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

there are two walmarts in my area that are near high crime areas and they have uniformed guards, the other 4 don't have them.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Bravo on this thread Boncho. I see G4S everywhere recently while I'm at work. I work for Royal Mail who are now owned by the Rothschild family no less. I often wonder if they are watching me. Good thing is, they can watch me all they like. I just do my job.

I deliver mail, they waste money watching me.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The tunnel idea is very interesting, but the whole time I am thinking how they remove the material. Even after reading article atomic-skies.blogspot.si... I got no answer and a guy in comment sections also has same question.

I understand that the material on the edge can be made glassy, but I doubt they can simply melt the material in the middle, cause heat (if melting process turns all material into heat...) must go out somehow. So, where did all the material from tunneling end?? There should be loads of earth and stone somewhere...
edit on 12-9-2016 by Krneki because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krneki

Not if all that stone is being vaporized and the residual smoke is filtering thru a reinforced pipeline that escapes at the surface....

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I the last 7 months of visiting Wal-Mart at least once a week, I have seen people roll cart full of groceries out to a waiting car on two occasions and no one even stopped them, I have seen on three occasions where a person wore brand new boots with tags still on them right out the door without paying, I have seen 3 purses snatched from carts, and numerous drugs deals going on in the parking lot.

If that is happening around the country I can see why they are going to security

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: boncho
My guess is they are bringing in G4S security personnel to head up each store

Your guess (and the premise of this thread) is wrong. I was a manager at Wal-Mart for several years, and while I am no longer with the company, I have many friends that are, including loss prevention personnel and store managers.

I'm a scientist.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There's no way in hell Walmart's part of any grand conspiracy other than screwing over their employees, they're far far too cheap. I'm a manager at Walmart lmao. The reason those stores were closed is because they were trying to union up. You guys remember the News saying how Walmart announced they were closing all those neighborhood stores? Same reason, the employees were rebelling. And Walmart timed it spectacularly. On the news everyone heard about how the employees would now be making 10 bucks an hour and the wages were raising, etc. etc. What they didn't tell the public is that they were cutting holiday pay and everyone's hours. So yea, we made a little more, but it was balanced out by cut hours, so you actually made no more than you did before the raise. Hence why I took a management job. Which is beyond stupid in the first place, if The Government truly wants the economy to be good, they'd give incentives to corps. to pay more. When people get paid more they spend more. It's common sense.

But it's very true, and there were many meetings with employees that were part of the closed stores. Walmart was still paying them after the stores closed to avoid a mass lawsuit. I got to witness in real-time how a corporation pulled the wool over the public's eyes while closing down whole stores because they refused to improve working conditions, and advertised it on the News how good it was to work at Walmart: "Look at my right hand! There's a ten buck raise!" And you don't know about the left.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago4904699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

So, hypothetically, if a convincing transgender person applied to work for you? Would you hire them?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I hope I end up in a Target prison camp instead of a Walmart camp. I find Targets interior design to be more pleasing to my eyes.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The smart plan would have been to put the prisons under the local hooters...

Seriously though, I still follow the police blotter from my old hometown in Connecticut. It's interesting to see which old school hooligans keep up the shenanigans...

Almost all larceny charges come from the Walmart. It's understandable to start stepping up the security.

Im not saying your thread was not an enjoyable and entertaining read.. Because it was and you sir have a way with words

~meathead

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This thread just reminded me I need supplies now I am heading out the door to Wall Mart. Since our local Target and K Mart stores closed this year I have no options. Yet the Obama administration and media claim the economy is doing fine. Good thing I conceal carry. Pray for me ATS hope I come back in one piece.
edit on 12-9-2016 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bonchoWal mart has cut staff so the opportunity for shoplifting has increased and they've finally seen just how much money they're losing. They have door greeters again to check receipts and to deter people from just walking out the door with unpaid for merchandise.. They have loss prevention. But without sales people and more workers around, the theft continues. They need to get tough Locally they have photos of shoplifters put in the news paper in hopes of identifying them and they also work with a crime prevention website and post photos there. Its caught a few but they need to do more. OP, you boycott Wal mart but do you boycott Target and Sears, K mart, Staples, Best Buy, Lowes, Home Depot, etc?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Wallmart: "save money, live better"

More like "loose jobs, die sooner"

The targets got red paint because they don't have the pluming installed for blood drainage like walmart does.

www.businessinsider.com...
"Additionally, a Wal-Mart plumbing technician who worked at the now shuttered store in Brandon, Florida, told WFLA that even if the store is replacing its entire sewage line, the work shouldn't take as long as six months"

I think in the target camps they probably just shoot you and leave the blood on the ground. In the Walmart camps they got guillotines ready to go connected to the sewage lines. Much tidier and stealthier setup in the Walmart camps. They will never use gas anymore, that would destroy your organs.
edit on 12-9-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Somehow I think this is appropriate.

edit on 12-9-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

This post made me face palm so hard it took me a few days to pull a response together...
For sake of full disclosure I spent the last year working as an Asset Protection Manager (loss prevention manager) for a large Wal-Mart...Now I work for the government muahahah, lol I work for my local county in social services. Notice that' I was an Asset Protection Manager and not loss prevention, as the OP states the link to LP no longer works? APMs are salaried members of management and make a base pay of $48K per year.
Yes walmart closed many stores abroad and a less than a hundred or so in the US. As for those that closed for plumbing issues I cannot say, but my walmart had all sorts of issues, mostly due to the sheer volume of use and the crap people flushed down the toilet. People steal an item and flush the packaging down the toilets, heck 3 times in the year they ta plumber snaked out a box cutter because an associate dropped it in the toilet and flushed anyways.
As for security, my store had an overnight guard that was from a local company. Other stores in the more urban areas had armed security...from local security companies...These stores have this level of security because people steal SO MUCH STUFF it's insane!!
Walmart did start cutting AP because it just doesn't pay to have AP anymore, too many lawsuits, too many criminals that just don't care, the rise in violent criminals, and the insane laws that are coming out that practically protect and help criminals (see California's AB 109 and Prop 47). Some walmarts lost their APMs, all had a reduction in APAs (Asset Protection Associates) those "undercover" guys that find shoplifters. Yet walmart is pushing a program called More At the Door, or MAD. The MAD program uses associates in yellow vests to check receipts at the front door and be a visual deterrent against theft. Surprisingly this helps deter theft a lot more than knowing there are undercover associates looking for shoplifters. Walmart is also doing a restorative justice program to help first time offenders avoid a citation by the police, and this will hopefully reduce call volumes.

Does any walmart use G4S for security? I highly doubt it, we use local security that must go through a bidding process, and trust me, we went with the cheapest security service. Interesting enough however is that Walmart is rolling out an electric cash office program, utilizing these huge coin and note recycler machines to both dispense cash tills and deposit at the end of the night...These huge cash office cash handling machines are built and serviced by, you guessed it, G4S...no idea what that means and i tried to think of a conspiracy theory...I know G4S has exclusive access to each walmarts account at that point, I figured G4S could either launder money or steal money by changing the numbers remotely and making a deposit to their own account?

Anyhoo, that's my response...I highly doubt walmart is in on anything, or preparing for anything, yet what do I know I'm just a corporate/government lackey

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I had a very similar idea back in 2008 and even started a short lived thread about using empty Wal-Mart buildings as detention centres. www.abovetopsecret.com... You have done way more searching and its good to see others think its a possibility.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

I would guess that cash handling would be the answer to the contract referred to in the OP. What do I know though.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Very interesting post and great things to contemplate. Of course, my immediate connection was the major "elevator maintenance" of the towers prior to 9/11, so sure, I can begin to make assumptions and formulate theories. It does make sense that IF we are heading to a NWO/one government, that one single world currency makes sense. IF this impending currency crash is going to happen, it would tie in to the one government/one currency theme, (and likely be at least partly caused by the government). Then we could all "start over" with a single world currency.

Where Wal-Mart fits in? Not really sure as there are multiple options (including that it doesn't tie in at all). The plumbing overhaul could be linked to a future disaster/war threat. In one sense, it could be to create the impression of some kind of attack for war. But maybe they're not.

There is a currrent atmosphere of an impending war and an impending financial crash. If a major event is to take place to ameliorate the birthing of a NWW, you have to imagine the public overhaul would be drastic in order for us to welcome the major change. Increased security forces could try to alleviate riots/plundering after a currency crash/major war.

It could be they are commodity hubs for the public- and yay, walmart is up to date on their human-chip programming. Look, the chip is proven and tested with credit cards, so let's just put it in the person. Never lose your card again? No more identity theft (unless you're ignorant and can't fathom biohacking or having your chip physically stolen)... Being that they COULD be commodity hubs, an underground tunnel system to move commodities would make sense, too, in order to alleviate potential attacks on those who bring in food.

I wouldn't even dismiss the "concentration camp" kind of idea, but I feel like that would make more sense to quarantine a neighborhood, but really- anything is possible.

Not saying I totally believe it, but it DOES make a bit of sense and makes me more alert for other things that could fit in to these scenarios. In the end, we cannot "change" the system, we can only change ourselves. If we don't like what is happening or what will come, we must come together to find a solution for ourselves. We SHOULD NOT depend upon the government to save us. Find a solution for your needs within yourself and your community.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
G4S was also in charge of Oak Ridge National Laboratories' security. They couldn't even keep The Spraypainting Nun out.

[url]http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/another-g4s-nightmare-82-year-old-nun-beats-guards-to-break-into-nuclear-facility-8005970.html[/ url]

Of course, there hasn't been any nuclear material stored at Oak Ridge for years. But that's another subject.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join