It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Young Turks" are Shills & Yes, Walmart is likely planning something....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I think it's absolutely absurd but you have a lot of flare, you put a lot of effort into it and it's fun to read so S&F for you my friend.

This is brilliant to see
you can disagree and still show respect
if only political threads had more of this

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

S & Flag boncho , Some very good joining the dots there

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

My guess is they are bringing in G4S security personnel to head up each store - for what purpose? I think people are already aware of the rumours...

So all this is based on a guess?

Righto..

Obviously they don't have the problems that the Young Shills are trying to make people think they have (or they are simply over-stating the case---false doom).

Ha, I love the irony, calling out the young Turks for false doom, then layering on your own, far more ridiculous, doom.

Snopes cites a few strawman arguments and generally dismisses it as "move along, nothing to see here."

As expected, you dismiss the snopes article as strawman arguments, yet completely ignore some quite pertinent questions they asked of your theory..

But why risk public exposure by building all those entrances in existing WalMart stores when the federal government owns plenty of land all over the country?
And unless the military only intends to move troops to and from a handful of states, they'll need other entrances (and exits), so where are are those other entrances going to be located, and how will the military cover their construction?

Very fair questions if you ask me, so how DO they connect them to this under ground system? Surely someone would notice a whole heap of dirt being moved out from INSIDE a building. Surely someone would notice concrete trucks and the like going INSIDE a freaking building!

They notice all these DHS vehicles, but not digging and construction vehicles? Do the DHS do earthworks now, do they?

Maybe they're sneaking the rubble out in their pockets, Shawshank Redemption style..

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
I don't think they'd ever expect to round up 320 million. If they cut off all supply in & out of a country, after outsourcing all the manufacturing jobs, what happens??

Super shortage of everything, and then you go to....dot dot dot, distribution centers to pick up your rations....Which I would presume the retrofitted Walmarts would then be the channels to the public. Complete with holding facilities if people get out of hand.

Hanjin cargo

The disruption has sent ocean shipping rates soaring and left major retailers scrambling to work out contingency plans to get their merchandise into stores.

Several ships were seized on behalf of creditors, including the Hanjin Montevideo, which was unable to leave Southern California after unloading. Two suppliers claim that Hanjin owes them about $775,000 for fuel in the ship's tanks.

On Friday, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge John K. Sherwood in New Jersey granted Hanjin protection from any more seizures in United States territory.

There is now protection for them in the US and a few other countries but that's far from being worry free about it. Not to mention they're the seventh largest shipping company in the world. Imagine if the #1 or even a few smaller ones had this trouble? I dunno, this just immediately popped into my head. Not a totally out there idea if you notice in the article that there's been a steady decline in the profits of cargo ships in recent years.
edit on 9/11/16 by Magnivea because: Fixed link

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Really interesting S+F

I'm not in the US - who are the "young Turks?"

also what is shown in the grainy picture of two police(?) cars?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
From a security standpoint, it makes sense to do the product transport underground. This way, in a MadMax/SHTF type of scenario, there is zero danger with ambushes on the convoys. Yes, it does not make sense if you think about the costs building these tunnels... BUT if there would be a technology leap in TBMs, like from propeller to jet planes and kept hidden long enough (never even patent it maybe or keep taps on patent office), and their ties to the big families / government in a joint venture with them...I can smell the conspiracy.

One part get´s their control over the people (gov) and the other get´s to control the foodsources.

When you think about it, those huge walmart boxes could infact act as (unwanted) speakerboxes, amplifying the noises made by whatever they are up to. I don´t know how realistic that would be because I the noises would be more prominent around those walmart boxes. It´s just a thought that came to my mind, seeing the pictures and reading here in this thread, an probably it´s garbage.

I don´t really givea any value to those thoughts but wanted to share it with you.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

G4S is involved, Jade Helm is involved, 4 foot vault doors... this thread is loaded with pics, information and mystery. This is awesome - thank you Boncho, a great thread and in 9/11 of all days. THIS is what ATS is all about

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Good stuff. I don't agree with it all, however, it is a good read.

I have not been to a walmart in years.

They are dirty, filthy, disgusting places and sorry to say this but they attract an unsavory, unkept, unclean, rude and in most cases disgusting lot of folks in the city I live in. The stores started out nice but now they smell and are dirty.

I shop and Meijer, which is headed the same direction as Walmart in my opinion, and Target. Target is always clean and the cross section of people that frequent Target are generally nicer, well groomed and bathed individuals. The staffing also reflects a higher standard. Target gets my business for now.

I would much rather have the small town stores and private businesses back.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

couldn't resist bashing wal-mart
edit on 11-9-2016 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
My guess is they are bringing in G4S security personnel to head up each store

Your guess (and the premise of this thread) is wrong. I was a manager at Wal-Mart for several years, and while I am no longer with the company, I have many friends that are, including loss prevention personnel and store managers.
edit on 9/11/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Is the Wal-Mart you used to work for still open?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Posted April 2, 2016

G4S Signs Multi-million Pound Deal to Handle Walmart's Cash

It's news to me. I haven't looked into this deal.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
An interesting premise!
I live 7 miles from Ferguson, MO.
During the troubles, the Walmart in Ferguson was damaged, as were several other businesses. They closed, and Walmart stayed open.
A new Walmart has been built in the next town over, an absolutely massive place.
It is: clean, tidy, has plenty of polite local workers, sells some organic produce, has a great supply of fresh fruit and veg.
You can buy a gun and ammo, worms for fishing, fabric for a wedding dress, deodorant, strawberries, kefir milk, and a tank WITH healthy tropical fish all at once. It is mind boggling.

The greeter is also the guy who keeps and eye out for theft. He is a very nice BIG man, who is polite and helpful.

I HATE WALMART. I hate that they sell items I can buy nowhere else and need (special dog treats, etc.) I go to the massive place once a week or so and hate that I have to do so.

And I always thought if there was a disaster of a sort where people would have to be sequestered, they would use Walmarts and McDonalds. And people with guns to keep people there.

Now, throwing more fuel on this fire: I know that the Walton family owns a LOT of land. They own some by me. It's forest right now (THANK GOD). How do we find out how much empty land the Walton's own?

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Very fair questions if you ask me, so how DO they connect them to this under ground system? Surely someone would notice a whole heap of dirt being moved out from INSIDE a building. Surely someone would notice concrete trucks and the like going INSIDE a freaking building!

According to someone who did a thread about an underground tunnel and room complex a few years ago, they have a new product that takes no reinforcing it self levels and can be used on walls and floors of tunnels.

Also if they brought a tunnel from somewhere else they could come from the other end to do that work!
edit on 11-9-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
its called natural selection, your store was weak and expensive, i will always shop where its cheaper, unless its a car or cloth then i buy that logo to look good.
edit on 11-9-2016 by suvorov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Loss prevention officers only handle theft. They don't respond to violent incidents.

Also, loss prevention officers don't really deter crime.

Having an actual security guard standing by the entrances and exits would most likely deter more crime than a plain clothed loss prevention officer.

I could see justification in Walmart employing armed uniformed guards in certain high crime neighborhoods.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Excellent research, as always.

You're on a rampage bro.

Thank you for making ATS great again.

My guess is that if there are plans to use these sites as mentioned, it would be the upcoming race war that's brewing. I hope I'm wrong but the agent provocateurs are out on full force fueling both sides.

They need something quick and they're desperate too.

edit on 11-9-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Pretty damn interesting Boncho. My only real concern with material presented is those devices at the bottom for tracking human RFID are blood pressure monitors. That's why they have the blue cuffs.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: Chadwickus

According to someone who did a thread about an underground tunnel and room complex a few years ago, they have a new product that takes no reinforcing it self levels and can be used on walls and floors of tunnels.

Also if they brought a tunnel from somewhere else they could come from the other end to do that work!

Its a nuclear drilling machine. It Glasses the rock as it drills through and creates a super strong tunnel. Its a awesome machine and it can run on auto pilot to a pre determined destination.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Hmmmm.....hmmmmmmm!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join