It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Upload Pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
How am I supposed to upload pictures? Has it changed?

I have done it before, but can't anymore.

I go to the little cloud icon that says upload . . . I click on it and . . . nothing. Well, not exactly, it says 'No Active ATS Session." That happens roughly 75% of time. If I log out and log back in, I actually get to the download page. I can even select pictures to download, and then I tell them to upload, they get to 100%, but then just sit there indefinitely without doing anything. I am not good with tech, but I was sure I was doing everything right.

Can someone help with this?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

One thing that comes to mind when you describe the upload process showing 100% but no picture in your gallery is that the file is too large. The picture if you edit it to crop it and make it smaller has been successful for me.

Hope that helps some!

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
k, thx

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Don't feel bad, I can't figure it out either ...sometimes I'm told that I have to go to another site to load pictures first in another app.....Too complicated for me , maybe someday I'll figure it out...LOL.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

There are other sights where if you copy and article that has a picture and then paste it to the new sight everything to include the pictures shows up. I never post pictures @ ATS although I must admit it would be nice sometimes.. However if ATS can not figure out how we can simply copy (without a 3 step process) and paste then I suppose I will continue to not post pictures. This being an international sight has something to do with our process of posting pictures I seem to remember ?

Anyway good luck..... someone who knows their stuff will be along shortly to assist.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Hmm, well I've been wanting to change my Avatar and it seemingly worked for me.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Why even log out? I usually never do....

Anyway...picture too large or you didnt browse, select, click upload in order...

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

because unless i log out and back in, it doesn't even pull up the download page

I can't get photo websites to work correctly either

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Wow...that dont make a lot of sense then! I wish you luck...it shouldnt be that hard for any of us. Let us know how you make out in the end?!

MS

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Ok, finally got it. Thanks all. Still have to log out and back in for it to work, but was able to load smaller pics.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

edit on 23-9-2016 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

http:img/thumb/ya533ecf0d.gif

top topics

join