It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Mind Sciences: The Cult of PC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The fact that you just authored another thread on this topic is really quite telling about your own cult-like behaviour, to be honest.

Were you expecting someone on ATS to actually provide you with a counter-argument to the horrors of PC culture?

I'm glad to see you haven't backed down from postering your threads with memes based in hyperbole.

Political bias addictions are certainly a funny thing.
edit on 12-9-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Didn't you already make a long winded thread about how you tell us liberals how we think about PC and social justice? Did we really need another thread of strawmans and misconceptions you refuse to abandon when liberals tell you that isn't how they think at all?

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Threads which you're only able to criticize in sweeping terms, yet you aren't able to articulate critiques of the actual content. Good to see you again.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

When you see a war being waged, one that already includes mass murder and rioting, yeah I'll go fanatic to stop it. While the left will just keep on slugging forward with the same flawed rhetoric that's been causing all this stuff.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Why should I respond seriously to someone who deems to talk at me instead of to me? Hell I started reading your wall of text, but then my eyes glazed over when I started reading the standard right wing sob story about how PC culture and SJW's are ruining America and how you seem to know how we all think and will behave at any given moment.

What's there to discuss anyways? Am I supposed to tell you that your biases are wrong? Well they are, but you don't care about what the left thinks anyways. So no point in getting more detailed than that. You are just looking for back pats from other right wing members anyways (oh and the ability to feign being indignant when people such as myself don't take you seriously). I just enjoy pointing this out.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

When you see a war being waged, one that already includes mass murder and rioting, yeah I'll go fanatic to stop it.

Oh, sorry.

Are you some sort of social justice warrior?
edit on 12-9-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Keep labeling me just another right wing Trump GOP ideolog, which I am not (and that's what makes me the worst kind of nemesis).

As I just posted in someone elses thread, TO you:

I dont actually watch fox, dont open their site except a few times when jumping around on specific searches. Dont have TV. Have only opened Breitbart a few times, same as with FOx.

I have a long history of LOATHING Fox You weren't around back in the day.

To you I'm just some Republican type. I am not.

I didn't even get all into the election until right around the nominations this summer.

BUT all spring I did scan the Google News headlines in my phone everyday on the john. This is back when I had no frame of reference for all of this "SJW" mania stuff. I was really quite confused over what the rioting was even about until after I finally took note of the PC Psychosis that has swept society. It still wasn't even until I was making my "TV Marathon" thread, after catching on to the SJW craze, was I then able to fully make sense of what the riots were about.

WHY did I ave such a learning curve? BECAUSE essentially all the headlines I was scanning all spring in Google News for "trump" kept skewing everything blaming it on Trump and his people. YET is was progressives out there assaulting people, rioting.

The one example I recall the most was the whole thing that the "girl was sexually assaulted by Trump supporters". That's what was being parroted that day. Later on when I made the media thread, I saw clearly that she assaulted the elderly guy, and only then was she pepper sprayed. All leading up to it she kept screaming quit touching me kind of non-sense, as if they were trying to rape her when all it was was it was shoulder to shoulder crowded where she decided to go in there starting #. Yet even the pepper spray part of the story was malreported the headlines all had it out where Trump people were total aggressors. If you can pull up apology pieces where all those outlets that mis-reported that incident, but good luck with that!

Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!

FACT: IT WAS THE MSM ATTACKING TRUMP LIKE THEY USED TO RON PAUL THAT CONVINCED ME HE ISNT JUST ANOTHER INSIDER. IT IS THEIR FAULT I JUMPED ON THE TRUMP TRAIN. FROM THE GET GO IN THIS SITE THIS SUMMER, EVEN BEFORE I JUMPED ON, THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING ABOUT IT ALL ALONG. IF THE COVERAGE BY THE ESTABLISHMENT MEDIA WASNT SO HARDCORE BIASED I WOULD HAVE CONTINUED ASSUMING HE WAS JUST ANOTHER SHILL LIKE I DID WHEN I HEARD HE WAS IN THE ELECTION. YOU DONT LIKE DEALING WITH ME ON TRUMP/HILLARY? BLAME THE MSM!!!! I WOULD HAVE WENT AWAY A LONG TIME AGO WITHOUT ALL THIS.

Where you've been on the Democrat bandwagon surely well in advance of all this, I was the anti-GOP guy.

Where you've been following the election from the start, I let it play out didn't even see one single primary debate NOT ONE. Didn't see one single news clip about any of it NOT ONE until it was official summer this year.

I'm as outside the box as they come in philosophy, and I was so not paying attention to anything Republica/Democrat for several years so much so this PC thing snuck into the mainstream by the time I noticed it this summer (outside of South Park last season anyways).

I thought Trump was a shill from day one.

I finally started scanning the headlines this spring, RARELY even opening any of the articles. Everyday opening and scanning the headlines for 6 or so weeks before summer. And then later when I saw what had really been happening I became a Trump supporter.

SO QUIT TALKING TO ME LIKE I'M SOME BIASED GOP TRUMP IDEOLOGUE, LIKE YOU ARE A HILLARY _____. Unless you're trying to give me good laughs while making a arse of yourself. If that's your goal then keep on at it. I'm always looking for a good laugh

I'm not a conservative. I'm not republican. I'm not an alt-right. I'm not even a proper libertarian (anymore apparently). I'm not an anything you can make a label for except an INDIVIDUAL. And when I woke up to what this SJW PC etc stuff is doing I jumped out of my seat. It's TYRANNY, it's TOTALITARIANISM in the making. And no I'm not going to let you burn the foundation of my nation to the ground not without a fight.
edit on 12-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You are a biased Trump supporter and a poor researcher. That's all I've labeled you. Everything else is in your head and an obvious strawman.
edit on 12-9-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Poor researcher?!? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!

I cant even think of anytime in any of my threads you've pulled in one single citation. Meanwhile my larger threads this summer are surely amongst (the WOD one is the most, probably in ATS history), the most heavily sourced pieces in the site. AND I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF SJW UNTIL JUNE OF THIS YEAR!!!

Keep on with the ad hominem's. You do realize when all you can do is ad hominem you've already list the debate, don't you, oh wise one?????

edit on 12-9-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

(and that's what makes me the worst kind of nemesis).

I'm finding your rap very repetitive lately, Kanye.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Peer Group Pressure: Suppressing doubt and resistance to new ideas by exploiting the need to belong.

So hermits are safe.

Hermit marries woman.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Pathological Belief Systems by Dr. Jordan B Peterson
jordanbpeterson.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join