It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College is a scam! DON"T MISS

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:
(post by braydencook removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I studied Engineering in college

Never had a problem getting a job

Paid off my student loans in a couple of years.

I put myself through college working factory jobs and had to borrow a little money along the way.

It was well worth it

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkmadness

You'll do everything to don't studying

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on Jul 10th 2022 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yeah, exactly it is. University is originally from colonization brainwashing.
Jesuit abducted and killed many children of Native American.

If modern universities are originated in communism revolution funded by drug mafia group, who does not think university is one part of such black market?
nypost.com...

I think the current university system is quite similar to Nazi's Judenrat, which selected Jewish to kill. Universities are generally for middle class people, that is the best way to find "political criminals" to kill for taking over the country.
During communism revolution, generally middle class people were killed because they are obstacles to make dictatorship.

Modern University is not for educating democratic people but for educating Nazi like soldiers.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kayprepper
Modern University is not for educating democratic people but for educating Nazi like soldiers.

Said no one ever except for "awakened minds" that are covered in tin foil.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tunitech

I think this needs to be reworded to some college majors are a scam. College for sure has its place and has some legitimately excellent majors. The problem are the majors that have little to no payback in the form of jobs or training.

The are also some majors that I believe are set in place to extend the college student farther because the 4 year degree won't cut it you need a masters or doctorate degree to get anywhere and most of those are just an exercise of who can jump through the most hoops and get abused by the professors the most and finish out.

I am strongly pushing my kids towards a tech college or trade college. You skip a lot of the BS elective classes and can finish and be a productive member of society in a fraction of the time and best of all they are affordable. As liberal arts colleges get more and more expensive the negative stigma of the trade school gets less and less. This is reinforced by some of the wages new graduates are able to attain from a trade school versus some of their peers without the debt

posted on Mar, 17 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join