It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Campaign Event at Penn State Charges Students $500 to $1,000 to Meet Chelsea

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
My Mom worked for JFK, my Dad the CIA, Uncle KiA fighting Nazis, close relative Admiral Byrd, Generals Mcclellan and Mark Clark, and Abraham Clark, signer of the Declaration of Independence. Shook hands with Bill Clinton, met Colin Powell.

I never gave ANY money to ANY political candidate....except one, Donald Trump

I hope that makes my point.

IF your point is the apple sometimes falls very far from the tree,then yes great point!

Your brave uncle might have been fighting against trump relatives

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

H Camp really does not have a backup plan either.

Seems like it isn't going to matter anymore.

She can't hide her health problems any longer.... I'm actually amazed she's hidden it for this long, but this past couple weeks has made it apparent she simply isn't healthy enough to be POTUS.

Supposed to be on Ellen today. Isn't. Apparently supposed to be in NC tomorrow, guess we'll see.

My money is on her trying to get out of the debate also, or at least to do a live feed vs. an in-person onstage appearance. Chances are, she'd end up collapsing in a PD freeze onstage. (so she better have some fast handlers like on Sunday). Those SS guys sure didn't seem surprised at her collapse. Which makes sense, considering weeks ago one of them came forward about her PD.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: FlyingFox
My Mom worked for JFK, my Dad the CIA, Uncle KiA fighting Nazis, close relative Admiral Byrd, Generals Mcclellan and Mark Clark, and Abraham Clark, signer of the Declaration of Independence. Shook hands with Bill Clinton, met Colin Powell.

I never gave ANY money to ANY political candidate....except one, Donald Trump

I hope that makes my point.

IF your point is the apple sometimes falls very far from the tree,then yes great point!

Your brave uncle might have been fighting against trump relatives

What actually matters is what he fought for, not who he was fighting against.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join