It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Campaign Event at Penn State Charges Students $500 to $1,000 to Meet Chelsea

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I hear she can get awesome Radiohead tickets.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'm amazed at how Democrats are suddenly following Trump's advice and emulating his actions as of late...

1. John Lurch Kerry told Russia Thursday that the U.S. wants to form an alliance with them, to bomb ISIS in Syria. Donald Trump suggested this in the CIC forum, on Tuesday..two days earlier.

2. Hillary Clinton took Donald Trump's habit of personally attacking one person, fed it some steroids, and attacked the +100 million citizens who support Donald Trump. (And she says she'll be the President for all the people? Hogwash!)

3. Everyone knows that Donald Trump has been entertainment and celebrity-oriented for at least a couple of decades. He's made tons of money from this talent. Now comes Hillary, pimping Chelsea as a "celebrity" to raise money.

What aspect of AMAZING, REFRESHING and SUCCESSFUL Donald Trump will Obama and Hillary emulate/copy/clone next?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

He stopped by my college while I was young and dumb enough to want to actually vote for another Clinton. He is quite the speaker and was worth the $0.00 that exchanged hands. Though did some help with what were called experience events at college that you had to attend X amount.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Um, yeah!

The best part is how at least 100 times here in ATS I've read people snicker about how all Hillary has to do is sit back and let Trump torpedo his own campaign. Now its the opposite!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Do you understand the concept of "fundraiser"?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: CynConcepts

Do you understand the concept of "fundraiser"?

Do your "lib mind" know you are being robbed by Clintons'?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Um, yeah!

The best part is how at least 100 times here in ATS I've read people snicker about how all Hillary has to do is sit back and let Trump torpedo his own campaign. Now its the opposite!

I think that was the plan but now they realize they can't do it. He's gaining to much ground these last few weeks. He could totally sneak this thing out if they stay on their industrialized campaign course. H Camp really does not have a backup plan either. They doubled down on this strategy and now it's looking like it will backfire unless they shift right now. Not sure what else they can do at this point. Trump has settled down so not much to extract. I suspect they will go heavy heavy on his taxes and then if that fails go full retard racist. Those are their last two fall back points. If that fails then it's over with.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: xuenchen

You mean, they're raising funds at a campaign fund-raiser?

My god, what will those wacky Clintons do next?

But think about the poor Ramen eating students who're struggling without free education!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Amazing, but what does one expect from people that rented the Lincoln bedroom.

Or does Hillary know she is moonlighting?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
My Mom worked for JFK, my Dad the CIA, Uncle KiA fighting Nazis, close relative Admiral Byrd, Generals Mcclellan and Mark Clark, and Abraham Clark, signer of the Declaration of Independence. Shook hands with Bill Clinton, met Colin Powell.

I never gave ANY money to ANY political candidate....except one, Donald Trump

I hope that makes my point.
edit on 10-9-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

"lib mind"? Thank you. I wouldn't have it any other way.

And no, I'm not being robbed.

This is a fundraiser. I suppose sometimes people get tired of paying 10,000 for a plate of baked salmon and asparagus.
Trump could follow suit. I'm sure there are people who would contribute more for his campaign, for a picture with Ivanka.
It's a good idea, now that our "politicians" are apparently celebrities, instead of public servants.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Um, yeah!

Yep indeed. Deciding to go into hiding for the next five days was a good strategic decision for Hillary. She came out of her cave last weekend, and promptly began dragging herself down in public approval polls.

Help me if I'm missing something.. Over the past 5 days of staying in the public eye, Hillary Clinton has:
1.) Coughed non-stop for 8 minutes at an Ohio rally on Labor Day Monday.
2.) Coughing on her plane and terminating onboard press conference.
3.) Spitting visibly green slime balls into a glass of water.
4.) Unknown device inside her ear during the NBC forum w/Trump on Tuesday.
5.) Labeling Trump supporters as scum of the Earth on Friday.
6.) Apologizing for #5 today, Saturday.

What other damage has Hillary brought to the world by getting out of the house last weekend?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I am amazed at the people on here that support this. Sure I get it is "legal" but ethical or moral? Hypocritical much?

Why would it not be ethical or moral? Because it isn't a $2,000 a plate dinner? Fundraisers of all kinds seem fine until a Democrat has one.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I am amazed at the people on here that support this. Sure I get it is "legal" but ethical or moral? Hypocritical much?

Why would it not be ethical or moral? Because it isn't a $2,000 a plate dinner? Fundraisers of all kinds seem fine until a Democrat has one.

Does she think all that money is gonna defeat Trump?

Bernie almost beat her at $27 a pop.

Besides, 2 grand a plate? lol, she won't get outta bed for less than 50.

Hell, Clooney's was $330,000 a plate.

Too funny.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

As much as I'm no fan of Hillary, this so-called "campaign fundraiser" sounds suspiciously like a -wait for it- campaign fundraiser. I don't understand the outrage.

Also, considering its Penn State, let's hope most of those who parted with their money are Joe Paterno apologists. That way, they'll have just a bit less money to carry with them on their way to hell.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I guess all the corruption and lies aren't enough for the Clintons. Now we have pimp daddy Bill along with Hillary the whorehouse madam selling a piece of their little working girl Chelsea.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Who would pay to see that tire biter?
Horrible family.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

"lib mind"? Thank you. I wouldn't have it any other way.

And no, I'm not being robbed.

This is a fundraiser. I suppose sometimes people get tired of paying 10,000 for a plate of baked salmon and asparagus.
Trump could follow suit. I'm sure there are people who would contribute more for his campaign, for a picture with Ivanka.
It's a good idea, now that our "politicians" are apparently celebrities, instead of public servants.

Google "Clinton Crime Family".

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You mean, they're raising funds at a campaign fund-raiser?

My god, what will those wacky Clintons do next?

This is somehow funny or even justifiable?

Many people don't make $500 per week, there have been and are members of ATS that are actually homeless.

Talk about "White Privileged"and deplorable at the same time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join