It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA: 9/11 Suspects: Philip Zelikow, Christine Todd Whitman & Rudolph Rudy Giuliani

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Fact: The 911 commission was created over a year after 911!

Fact: Originally Bush selected Henry Kissinger as the commission head.
Talk about having the fox guard the chicken coup!

Fact: Philip Zelikow, a Bush crony chosen to guide the 911 commission, coauthored a report in 1998 of what might happen if the WTC was destroyed by terrorists in a “ pearl Harbor event."

Fact: Christine Todd Whitman and the Bush EPA, declared the air around Ground Zero was safe to breath.
Thousands of people believed her and now are sick and many are dying and have died and still many will get cancer.

The evidence now is clear: THEY WERE LYING!

Fact: Rudolph Giuliani ordered 120 dump trucks to remove the evidence of ground zero attack. THIS WAS A CRIME!

Fact: Giuliani admits he was given a warning that the WTC building would collapse and didn’t even warn other rescue workers at the scene.
When asked about this, he smiles and denies he was warned. THERE IS AN ABC NEWS SHOW WITH HIM CLAIMING TO HAVE BEEN WARNED OF THE COLLAPSE.

edit on 10-9-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I didn't watch the vid yet, I'm still at work.

I can tell you one thing right off the bat though, Zelikov is one deceitful lowlife who has guilt written all over him.

He co-authored a book with Condoleeza Rice and is VERY close with much of the Bush administration. Not to mention he's a major Zionist who's in bed with Israel.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Videos were posted here a few days ago www.abovetopsecret.com...

Either way interesting videos

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Giuliani was like a vampire the way he used 911 to try to get elected president. Thank God the people saw through this naked ambition and he cratered in the 2008 election

Fact: Rudolph Giuliani ordered 120 dump trucks to remove the evidence of the ground zero attack. THIS WAS A CRIME!

Giuliani…why was he so anxious to get rid of the evidence of the debris around ground zero? This is prima facia evidence of a cover up. What was the imperative in getting rid for ever of this evidence/

WTC Steel Removal
911research.wtc7.net...

During the official investigation controlled by FEMA, one hundred fifty pieces of steel were saved for future study. 5 One hundred fifty pieces out of hundreds of thousands of pieces! Moreover it is not clear who made the decision to save these particular pieces. It is clear that the volunteer investigators were doing their work at the Fresh Kills dump, not at Ground Zero, so whatever steel they had access to was first picked over by the people running the cleanup operation.

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Whitman admits she was wrong to call Ground Zero air safe after 9/11 attacks, report says

Finally the liar admits her crime.

Former Environmental Protection Agency chief and ex-governor Christine Todd Whitman apologized over her claim that the air around Ground Zero was safe in the days after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, the Guardian reported Saturday.
"I'm very sorry that people are dying and if the EPA and I in any way contributed to that, I'm sorry," Whitman told the Guardian.
Days after the World Trade Center towers in lower Manhattan collapsed, covering the area in a massive plume of ash, Whitman reassured the public the air was safe.

I don't believe her at all. She went with what was politically expedient and recklessly caused the death of thousands

When are people going to understand DO NOT EVER TRUST THE US GOVERNMENT.

Those poor people in those buildings were told don't worry everything's alright DONT EVACUATE THE BUILDINGS

The ones that survived ignored those lies

Workers were told the air was alright and now thousands are dead and dying

They were lied to by the US government and Rudolph Giuliani. They needed more dead in their sacrificial rite of death
edit on 11-9-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Seriously guys this is crazy! There are so many conspiracies circulating 9/11

top topics

join