It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candidates' Campaign Schedules

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Since this came up in another thread, and since folks here might be interested in locating local events for their favorite candidates, I thought I would open a thread with links to their public schedules. This way you can search for individual speeches and see who's active and who isn't.

Hillary Clinton's schedule
monthly calendar - unlike other candidates

Donald Trump's schedule
A basic list in two column format

Gary Johnson
a basic list

Jill Stein
a list with map pins

It's interesting to compare how busy each one is in any given time.

edit on 10-9-2016 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

17 scheduled fundraisers for Hillary between now and the election, I'm sure more to come.

Glad she's got her priorities right.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Interesting info, thanks for posting.

This emphasizes how much money is needed to even have the staff working to arrange these events - when it should all be evenly funded with all candidates getting an equal amount of funding and air time.

What a racket.

I hope Hillary is putting aside a lot of that money to pay her inevitable legal bills. The R's will have the indictment/impeachment papers ready on 01/20/2017 at 12:01 pm exactly.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Clinton seems to have a lot of events, in comparison to Trump...given her being on death's door and all.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Looks like Hillary only has 3 actual speeches for the rest of September !!!

Impact.

6 big ones for Trump !!

edit on Sep-10-2016 by xuenchen because: the brass

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

I know . The candidates down ballet who depend on that money are very grateful I'm sure. They really need that money.

I wonder what the republican down ballot candidates are doing?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
Clinton seems to have a lot of events, in comparison to Trump...given her being on death's door and all.

No, she doesn't. It just looks that way.

If you look carefully Hillery only has two event dates from now until the debates. The rest are Tim Kaine's and other people's events.

Note what it says above the schedule:

The information presented below not only displays Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine’s events, but anyone representing Hillary for America, including Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, and other politicians and celebrities appearing on the behalf of HFA.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Well that goes without saying doesn't it?

I mean, when aren't they?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The R's will have the indictment/impeachment papers ready on 01/20/2017 at 12:01 pm exactly.

As they very well might for DT too. The REAL Republicans detest him.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian

17 scheduled fundraisers for Hillary between now and the election, I'm sure more to come.

Glad she's got her priorities right.

National campaigns are very expensive (and if we look at it, they actually do pump money back into the system when they hire workers.) As I understand it, the monies are also supposed to go to help local party efforts so that when the candidate wins (or doesn't win) other party members have a better chance of being elected.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

The R's will have the indictment/impeachment papers ready on 01/20/2017 at 12:01 pm exactly.

As they very well might for DT too. The REAL Republicans detest him.

You mean like the "real" Republicans in charge of the House and Senate who have done NOTHING with that power?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Here's the thing with Clinton this year---her campaign isn't passing the money down to state organizations. At least not in Kentucky, Tennessee, Missouri or Illinois.
They're not hiring people, they're asking strictly for volunteers. They're not even providing rent money for headquarters. Our local headquarters isn't even open yet....nor are any in the region that I know of. That is simply unheard of. The Clinton campaign claims to have given the Kentucky party money in July but nobody in the party can figure out what happened to it because state headquarters still claims to be broke. It seems that all the money is going to media, no jobs created there, just more profits for the Big Six.
The Republicans have had their headquarters in each county open for over a month now.

top topics

join