It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synthetic Humans Live Amongst Us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Interdimensional Entities have created synthetic humans to live amongst humans. Some observe the time lines from military bases that are not part of this density version and these interdimensional creatures have interdimensional technology to design a new and synthetic reality. Thats what they are doing.

Sexuality is a subject because synthetic humans are desired and these forces are about to destroy and create different collective societies. They can clone cities and replace one after another and replace them with synthetic human clones. Therefore every human has a clone under the surface waiting already to be put into his position on the surface so nobody will figure it out that real humans get replaced with synthetic human replacements.

People live in houses to sleep, eat and be. But the point is that special houses exist that look like normal houses, but they contain synthetic humans and these synthetic humans look like you and me. You see no difference. Their body is not mechanical and contains blood and nerve cells. No person lives just by accident in a certain house. You all lived exactly in houses that contain people that are highly related to your inner self situation. Sexual people live together in houses with other sexual people. Aggressive people live together with other aggressive people in houses. Criminal and drug people live together with drug and criminal people in houses. People always are highly related to each other.

Synthetic or hybrid people also live in special houses that look like normal houses. Synthetic people and hybrids do not recognize in most cases that they are what they are. They think they are normal. But in some cases they know they are different. Some synthetic people even can not eat, but are only allowed to drink. There are different synthetic people among humans. Some are like normal humans, they go to the toilet and enjoy good food, but some do not eat at all. Some need to go to a hospital every 4 weeks or so to get checked if they work well. Normal people could think they got health problems, but they are synthetic humans. Some hospitals are actually more or just for synthetic humans.

These interdimensional entities reproduce "Humans" to create synthetic humans with synthetic DNA so synthetic humans will spread more and more and real humans will not have any chances to find sex with females and males.

Thats the reason why certain guys and certain females do not find any connection to the other gender on sexual or other social levels. It has nothing to do with looking not attractive or having a strange personality. Its about creating a special order of humans and synthetic humans.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Transhumanism and people that are surrounded by digital technology is just one aspect of it. Thats the reason why they designed suddenly digital technology because everyone has a digital implant so everyone can be observed 24 hours trough cell phones, mp3-players and everything else thats having digital technology. Even cars got these days digital technology. Its just about observing and manipulating people. And the other aspect is to turn slowly humans into synthetic humans. Thats the reason why they produce synthetic genetic food and GMO. Humans have lost the game. If they don´t like you, they just replace you and nobody will see a change because its a clone. But synthetic humans are humans that slowly get turned into synthetic beings. Thats something else.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
You hit the nail on the head, sport. I am one of these such creatures. You'd never tell by looking at me, though.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What the what?

Synthetic what?

You don't own any firearms do you?

Throw down some evidence to support your story please.
I like your story. Star from me.

Or start drinking milk, cause Lucy in the sky is driving.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: addddddaded to

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So the reason for synthetic humans is to deny real humans sex?
Is that the reason, really?
To depopulate us?

Why not just introduce war and disease, simpler, more logical.

I know most men would be happy with a synthetic woman, just program her to cook, clean and shut up.
Most men would sign up not complain, not fight that sort of conspiracy

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
You hit the nail on the head, sport. I am one of these such creatures. You'd never tell by looking at me, though.

Lol, dont forget synthetic accounts sport.

I talk trash in my real account.

We need cool stories, and this is better than politics.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: addddddaded to

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
NPC Strikes Back?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I've heard something similar to this before. Where did I hear that?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
Interdimensional Entities have created synthetic humans to live amongst humans. Some observe the time lines from military bases that are not part of this density version and these interdimensional creatures have interdimensional technology to design a new and synthetic reality. Thats what they are doing.

Sexuality is a subject because synthetic humans are desired and these forces are about to destroy and create different collective societies. They can clone cities and replace one after another and replace them with synthetic human clones. Therefore every human has a clone under the surface waiting already to be put into his position on the surface so nobody will figure it out that real humans get replaced with synthetic human replacements.

People live in houses to sleep, eat and be. But the point is that special houses exist that look like normal houses, but they contain synthetic humans and these synthetic humans look like you and me. You see no difference. Their body is not mechanical and contains blood and nerve cells. No person lives just by accident in a certain house. You all lived exactly in houses that contain people that are highly related to your inner self situation. Sexual people live together in houses with other sexual people. Aggressive people live together with other aggressive people in houses. Criminal and drug people live together with drug and criminal people in houses. People always are highly related to each other.

Synthetic or hybrid people also live in special houses that look like normal houses. Synthetic people and hybrids do not recognize in most cases that they are what they are. They think they are normal. But in some cases they know they are different. Some synthetic people even can not eat, but are only allowed to drink. There are different synthetic people among humans. Some are like normal humans, they go to the toilet and enjoy good food, but some do not eat at all. Some need to go to a hospital every 4 weeks or so to get checked if they work well. Normal people could think they got health problems, but they are synthetic humans. Some hospitals are actually more or just for synthetic humans.

These interdimensional entities reproduce "Humans" to create synthetic humans with synthetic DNA so synthetic humans will spread more and more and real humans will not have any chances to find sex with females and males.

Thats the reason why certain guys and certain females do not find any connection to the other gender on sexual or other social levels. It has nothing to do with looking not attractive or having a strange personality. Its about creating a special order of humans and synthetic humans.

Proof? Links? Anything at all to substantiate what you say?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I do hope the synths get a upgrade once the real people are gone. our body isn't designed very well for longevity. too many organs perhaps.

I guess I cant complain, better than Gen 2 anyhow

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This kinda sounds like They Live, or whatever with the sunglasses.

EAT, SLEEP, CONSUME

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: spc

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
At least this is in Skunk Works.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I had a retail shop and think I encountered synthhumana back in 09. Mostly normal but the family, parents and a girl wore plaids with stripes. A dead giveaway imo and had no concept of how money works. The concept of different prices for different items seemed to confuse them. They gave me wads of cash for a plastic cigarette lighter. They spoke English with a strange accent and rode old Honda 90s.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

why are you betraying your synthetic humans and yourseflf

I am the only human left.

I am your God, now bow down before me and I may let u live.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

why are you betraying your synthetic humans and yourseflf

I am the only human left.

I am your God, now bow down before me and I may let u live.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If we use the blush response, can we find them?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

O hell now they will start a Synthetic Humans matter group

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I like your story, it just needs more evidence

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

When will they be available for purchase?

I could use a housekeeper and cook.

edit on 10-9-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Synthetic Humans Live Amongst Us

No, they don´t!
I was a bit afraid after reading this, i instantly went down and... still my same old neighbours living there.
To be sure i cutted the arm of one of them, and she bleeded blood, not oil.

Puuuh, that was a close call.
But no synthetic humans, what a luck...

Opps, did i switch accidentally to the David Icke webpage?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join