It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

True Americans should be in mourning!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Everyone got a good laugh, took some pictures and then continued bulldozing.

I guess I do this because I feel so powerless to really do something about it.

I don't do blowing up buildings.

But there are other ways.
edit on Rpm91016v28201600000023 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
No, you stand for what she represents, not for what others are trying to make of her. Otherwise you hand your power over to the very people you are trying to protest. As a veteran, I have the right to stand and salute my flag during the pledge or anthem indoors or out, and I take advantage of it because she does still stand for freedom. What you do with that freedom is up to you. As for me I will respect it.

As a fellow vet, I do the same thing. What we served to defend is his right to protest in the way that he desires, some want to take away that freedom. Do we have problems in this country, yes we do, can they be fixed? Probably, but not with the divicivevess that has over taken our country. Is Hillary the answer, no, is Trump the answer no, neither will get my vote. They are both too ugly to hold the office.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

lol, yeah that would be bad...mmmmkay

Infect the masses. Spread wisdom. Take chances. Live it.

Thats enough and coincidentally all we can do anyways.

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

I don't stand to acknowledge the "elite," I stand to honor the men and women who have sacrificed so that you have the "freedom" to dishonor their memory. People think that they're going to protest their way to victory, but I'll say that not only will you not convince me to side with you, but you will make me more resolute in my detest for your cause.

If people don't like this nation, they should have an option to leave on their own accord. Maybe Obama and company will negotiate with a third world nation to accommodate all those that hate my country.

I agree with you 99.99% ... the only change I would make is "Maybe Obama and company will move to a third world middle eastern country so they can be with their Muslim brotherhood buds."

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I said this in another thread, thought it appropriate here. . . . .

I don't stand for the government. I don't stand for the politicians. I don't stand for the flag. I don't stand for the laws. I don't stand for the anthem.

I stand for the people who believe in freedom. I stand against censorship. I stand against government oppression. I stand against government corruption. I stand against the cowards in political office. I stand against the laws that restrict our freedoms.

That's my protest.

Pretty solid protest points for all Americans.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Ahh a fellow V fan. wisdom tat movie contains.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

I don't stand to acknowledge the "elite," I stand to honor the men and women who have sacrificed so that you have the "freedom" to dishonor their memory. People think that they're going to protest their way to victory, but I'll say that not only will you not convince me to side with you, but you will make me more resolute in my detest for your cause.

If people don't like this nation, they should have an option to leave on their own accord. Maybe Obama and company will negotiate with a third world nation to accommodate all those that hate my country.

I agree with you 99.99% ... the only change I would make is "Maybe Obama and company will move to a third world middle eastern country so they can be with their Muslim brotherhood buds."

Sometimes you come across as wanting to solve problems, other times you add to the deviciveness. Obama, whatever we might think of him, beat the old white guy in 2008, and the douchebag millionaire in 2012. He is the President of the United States, and deserves a bit of respect.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

What we served to defend is his right to protest in the way that he desires, some want to take away that freedom.

But what does it mean to protest something in a country that on paper shouldn't
have anything wrong with it.

On paper:

we shouldn't have any homeless, hungry or uncared for.

we shouldn't be at war or looking for another war.

we shouldn't have so many of the poulation in prison because we're mad at them?
How gay is that?

And on and on but we have nothing on paper against greed. And I see that as a big problem.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If I lived in America I wouldn't stand for the anthem either knowing how hijacked the country is and all the criminals behind 9/11. You just make yourself even more hated for standing in the long run. Truth's always come out down the road(heck they already are) so don't be a fool for these criminals. To me the UN, UK and Israel appear to control America. All those wars in the middle east... over some false flag propaganda. It's sad, I definitely wouldn't stand for that. Standing for that is showing weakness... like bowing down to criminals... but hey that's just me.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Ahh a fellow V fan. wisdom tat movie contains.

Yes. Hugo Weaving cast vicariously as both victim and villon.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Sometimes you come across as wanting to solve problems, other times you add to the deviciveness. Obama, whatever we might think of him, beat the old white guy in 2008, and the douchebag millionaire in 2012. He is the President of the United States, and deserves a bit of respect.

I do respect the office... However I come from the school of "Respect is earned not given". The government policies over the last 16 years have done nothing but erode my trust and respect for those who direct policies and hold the office.
Obama and this administration has brought more division to the country than anyone since Nixon IMO.
My thoughts which are a personal opinion.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

What we served to defend is his right to protest in the way that he desires, some want to take away that freedom.

But what does it mean to protest something in a country that on paper shouldn't
have anything wrong with it.

On paper:

we shouldn't have any homeless, hungry or uncared for.

we shouldn't be at war or looking for another war.

we shouldn't have so many of the poulation in prison because we're mad at them?
How gay is that?

And on and on but we have nothing on paper against greed. And I see that as a big problem.

Brother, I will have you back any day, no one in this country should be homeless or unfed, let alone a large percentage of them are our brothers in arms. Greed has driven this country for a very long time, think of the robber barons back in the late 1800's. I see the R & D party siding with the banksters and others to try and control our elections, I am determined, for the rest of my life, to see that this doesn't happen.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I would look at the ones that seemed almost normal and think about how easy it would be for them to have gainful employment if they would just leave the city. The ones that were screaming at trees and stuff, damn what the hell would anybody do with them?

And this I saw was on the rise. There are more and more people screaming at trees.
I used to think it was an isolated occurance and their illness made them homeless.
Now it looks more like their homelessness is turning them into TREeSCREAMERS.
And I wonder, "What happen to them" to make them finally snap? It isn't anything good.

Honestly, I think isolation made them snap.

I see how the residents treat the homeless. Almost no acknowledgement of their existence. People even got onto my wife when she would give them money. "Don't do that, they'll come back."

Feeling complete isolation in a city of 7 million people would work over the strongest mind in short order. I think for the tree screamers, the trees listen, because the people don't.

Also, I will give the wife a big hug for you and tell her what it's about.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

I do respect the office... However I come from the school of "Respect is earned not given". The government policies over the last 16 years have done nothing but erode my trust and respect for those who direct policies and hold the office.
Obama and this administration has brought more division to the country than anyone since Nixon IMO.
My thoughts which are a personal opinion.

I will agree with you for the most part. I am not sure the division should be placed at Obama's feet, when we know that the Repubs gathered the night he was inaugurated and agreed to oppose everything he supported. We have a lot of problems in this country, and compromise has become a 4 letter word, we are in trouble.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I see the R & D party siding with the banksters and others to try and control our elections, I am determined, for the rest of my life, to see that this doesn't happen

Then I would be honored to have your back.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Feeling complete isolation in a city of 7 million people would work over the strongest mind in short order. I think for the tree screamers, the trees listen, because the people don't. Also, I will give the wife a big hug for you and tell her what it's about.

Right on.

And I think your analogy is golden.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I see the R & D party siding with the banksters and others to try and control our elections, I am determined, for the rest of my life, to see that this doesn't happen

Then I would be honored to have your back.

That is what brothers and sisters are for, I do my best to support DAV, WW, AL, VFW, but I have a part time job, and don't make a whole lot of damn money. When I hear non-vets bad mouthing VA makes me crazy, that is where I receive my care, and it is good. People like you and I need to speak up, everyone in the USA deserves the kind of care I receive at the VA here in KC.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

No wonder, I was born in St.Joe 5 miles away from where
Jesse was shot. (as per the history)
edit on Rpm91016v20201600000039 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

No wonder, I was born in St.Joe 5 miles away from where
Jesse was shot. (as per the history)

It seems there is still some common sense left from our upbringing.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Going to force people at gun point next? You do understand that America, the Flag,etc, all stand for Freedom, right? The Freedom to choose if they want to stand or sing along or even burn the flag if they want. Forcing [ or trying to ] someone to stand, is not the idea this nation was founded on.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join