It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't you miss bumper stickers during election time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Plotus
You know what's going to be funny..? all the people who's candidate wins, verses all the people who's candidate lose's "in your face" mocking your choice for President.

Oh yeah. We can expect weeks and weeks of THAT! Should be interesting to see how many move to Canada that promised to do so. (For some reason, nobody is wanting to move to Mexico. It's a whole lot cheaper there, too.)

The only way to move to Canada from the USA is to invest a few million in some business there, (buy your way in), ore get married to a Canadian and get landed immigrant status, which then allows a person to get a work permit to work there. If there are a lot of people who expect to move based on election outcomes, they better be loaded with cash or be single or something..

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
I never did stickers on my car until this year. I have a small "Blue Lives Matter" magnet, which is the only message I care to send.

I saw a truck going down the highway the other day with a humongous Blue Lives Matter flag on the back set up on some kind of special hitch thingy! It was just flying in the wind!

There is one called "Women for Trump * 2016". I would like to put that one on, but again....I don't want my car keyed by some uninformed SJW idiot that believes the inaccurate memes floating around out there.

I've had it on there a couple of months. Someone messed with it once in all that time. It was crooked, but they obviously didn't take it.

I am worried about my car being vandalized. It's 12-years-old, but I keep it nice.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

You know what's going to be funny..? all the people who's candidate wins, verses all the people who's candidate lose's "in your face" mocking your choice for President.

Oh yeah. We can expect weeks and weeks of THAT! Should be interesting to see how many move to Canada that promised to do so. (For some reason, nobody is wanting to move to Mexico. It's a whole lot cheaper there, too.)

The only way to move to Canada from the USA is to invest a few million in some business there, (buy your way in), ore get married to a Canadian and get landed immigrant status, which then allows a person to get a work permit to work there. If there are a lot of people who expect to move based on election outcomes, they better be loaded with cash or be single or something..

These celebs threatening to move if Trump gets elected are a riot. I'm no fan of his but I say to them DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE A**!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
cant they cross the border illegally? Canada will have to accept them or else racism.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

People cannot handle bumper stickers anymore, you could get shot.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Obama's fundamentally transformed America, a thug behind every rock, tree or shadow.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I wonder what they would do if 15,000 just showed up on the border and came right on in like what happened on our southern border in 2014.

They could say they are asylum seekers. Worked here.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: panaque
a reply to: schuyler

Thats true in the Seattle area, but on the Olympic Peninsula heading out to the coast from Kingston I saw Trump signs all over. Maybe WA goes red this election?

Not a chance. Would that it were so, but not a chance. The I-5 corridor dominates in population even though the entire eastside would vote red. The Olympic Peninsula might, but there's just nobody there.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I bet republicans would even drive these people to the border free of charge.

I'll pledge to take 4 asylum seekers from my area to the border if Trump wins, free of charge. It's only a 2.5 hour drive

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I've seen one highway sign for Trump in Kansas.

Here in my neighborhood I've seen one yardsign and one frikkin' huge flag for Trump/Pence.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Nobody is going to move to Canada if Trump wins. That's all hot air.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Obama's fundamentally transformed America, a thug behind every rock, tree or shadow.

true that

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
I'd literally kill the person that put a bumper sticker on my car. So there's that. I do have a Snow/Mormont 2016 shirt though

In '08 I had someone try to pick my Ron Paul sticker off my car (during the primaries). They didn't succeed, and it made it even cooler!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yeah, what's up with that?

They probably can't fit...

I'm a broke sheep, so I should look at successful people as corrupt and
Vote for Hillary, so I can be taxed more. Lol

Insanity

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

I love that.

I also like this one, even though I am not voting for him:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
My favorite political bumper sticker of all time (a bit dated but still hilarious):

Lick BUSH in '92
edit on 10-9-2016 by TEOTWAIKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yeah Johnson really made a fool out of himself when he said "What's Aleppo?"

Sal

a reply to: MotherMayEye

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

He thought it was an acronym for something! Sheesh! He has always seemed rather spacey to me, if you know what I mean. I know people are looking for a third alternative, but ewwwe...not him.

What would an acronym for A.L.E.P.P.O. even be?!

edit on 10-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2016 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

edit on 10-9-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I've seen more Hillary stickers(still not many) than Trump where I'm at currently but it's a Dem leaning area in the Red state of ID. Most seen were Bernie signs and stickers.

originally posted by: panaque
a reply to: schuyler

Thats true in the Seattle area, but on the Olympic Peninsula heading out to the coast from Kingston I saw Trump signs all over. Maybe WA goes red this election?

Outiside of the immediate Seattle area it's red but the higher population of Seattle/Tacoma still outweighs the rest of the state by far.

Northeastern side of the Olympic Pen I only seen a few Hillary and Bernie signs/stickers. Seen a yuge cafe sign with a "Make America Great Again" sign.

Eatsern,Wa following 90 towards Spokane there's Trump sings along the way.

edit on 10-9-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
No I don't, is because anyone who supports the leftist ideology goes into violent rages when they see someone who supports the elimination of their freeloading lifestyles, wants them to get jobs, wants them to earn it. The really sad part about them is that they know it's coming and they are doing anything they can to continue mooching off of humanity, as human beings they have failed to learn that there are no short cuts and no free rides. When reality comes crashing down on them, they are not only going to try and take it out on others but continue to blame others for their own failures, And when they end up where they are going, they will get what they deserve in the end. Boo hoo.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join