It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Alex Jones Uncovers Pickle-Gate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Interesting. According to that article, we ranked 42nd and 45th in "chance for success" and "school finance".

Then goes on to say we rank 24th in achievement.

Looks like we are doing more with less. Thanks for pointing that out.

Imagine what we could accomplish if all of these kids could speak English.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: ColeYounger

We've gone from binders full of women to jars of pickles.

NO!!! It's cans of pickles.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

Um... Yea.

I'm not for religion based education.

On the flip side, how many intellectual conversations have you witnessed among school aged kids lately. These kids are unprepared for the world that is rushing at them.

Might as well be teaching them that they can physically fly on their eighteenth birthdays.

At least, I think they can all open jars and/or cans of pickles.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 9/10/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Right lol!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I can't believe that whether or not a person can open a jar of pickles has become part of our political dialogue. I hope we regain our sanity before the 2020 hoopla begins.
Yes from too small of hands to grip the cap to too weak to pop the top ...Now I want to know what Hillary is going to do to fix the 11 million Americans that have some serious mental issues .

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

Interesting. According to that article, we ranked 42nd and 45th in "chance for success" and "school finance".

It's cute that you tried really hard to fine the silver lining but That's pretty bad. Almost dead last in "chance for success."

Then goes on to say we rank 24th in achievement.

Congrats on being unexceptional. You must run circles around the kids you debate.

I still love you,

Harry

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I can't believe that whether or not a person can open a jar of pickles has become part of our political dialogue. I hope we regain our sanity before the 2020 hoopla begins.

For me it was not the "whether or not a person can open a jar of pickles" aspect of HRCs performance.
It was the that it seemed, to me, faked.

Yet another lie (or possible mis/redirection) by a person who has an increasing reputation for lies and coverups and avoiding forthright answers.
Why the show on her part? What does her jar opening performance on a TV show hosted by an admirer of hers say about her personality, trustworthiness and credibility?

Big lies or small.
still lies.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
For the record, I have a jar of roasted peppers here that I CAN NOT open. I've worked construction all my life and never been unable to remove an oil filter on any engine.

Maybe Hillary can do it for me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join