It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mike Pence: If the world knows nothing else, it will know this — America stands with Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Plotus

I mean once God is revealed WHO would deny that reality?

-Said the Antichrist as he deceived the world with his powers...
edit on 10-9-2016 by TJ4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: buster2010

Not the Abrahamic God, not by a long shot. He likes his war and destruction does that guy.

But according to the teachings by Jesus God pretty much chilled out after having a kid.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TJ4life

Um... I was talking about the actual event being factual as the question's premis...not subverting mankind to my august will,but THANK YOU for the complement,I 'm not capable of leading the world in my current incarnation.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I think someone went off-script.

Apparently, some of Trump's biggest supporters don't care for Jewish people.

Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews - Daily Caller

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

This adds nothing to the thread. He has been irritatingly Pro-Israel since the beginning of the campaign.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I wasn't saying you're the antichrist, was saying those would be his exact words also.

He has been irritatingly Pro-Israel since the beginning of the campaign.

One of my earliest misgivings about Trump was his pro-Israel stance. I was really hoping for a more isolationist candidate in Trump.
edit on 10-9-2016 by TJ4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

This adds nothing to the thread. He has been irritatingly Pro-Israel since the beginning of the campaign.

What adds nothing to the thread? Pence being pro-Israel?

That's, er, uh ... kinda the TITLE of the thread, chief.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Trump has not run on an anti-Israel campaign, he's been pro-Israel since the start of his campaign, and reiterated it during his foreign policy speech. So Pence clearly did not go off script, he's just promoting Trump's platform.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TJ4life

He might go far with that when he starts trade wars.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Trump has not run on an anti-Israel campaign, he's been pro-Israel since the start of his campaign, and reiterated it during his foreign policy speech. So Pence clearly did not go off script, he's just promoting Trump's platform.

Ah, but so many supporters do not support the Jews, whether in country or not ... so, perhaps the best we can say here is that "off-script" is relative.

If they hold to and emphasize the "pro-Jewish" position, some of their followers will not be happy. Perhaps that is a more fair statement.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Seriously? The US' policy towards Israel will be no different if Trump, Hillary or Mr T is president.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: kruphix

Try again.

An "alt right" supposed leader according to twitter happens to be a jewsih flaming gay dude who is exlusivly into black men.

So now Milo is an antisemite, homophobic racist?

Don't think so.

Milo is Catholic...so....yeah.

You shouldn't talk about a subject that you are ignorant about.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Try again.

An "alt right" supposed leader according to twitter happens to be a jewsih flaming gay dude who is exlusivly into black men.

So now Milo is an antisemite, homophobic racist?

Don't think so.

Milo is Catholic...so....yeah.

You shouldn't talk about a subject that you are ignorant about.

What was actually most notable about Yiannopoulos’ loathsome reply was his avowal of Jewish identity, something he only mentions when the undeniable anti-Semitism of his followers becomes an issue. Though he has recently taken to claiming, when it suits him, matrilineal Jewish heritage, . .

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Well, I definitely like that we stand with Israel and I also think Putin is 100 times better than Obama or Hillary so I guess I will wear my badge of 'deplorable' proudly.

I actually couldn't find anything negative about what you were saying except that you thought it was something bad instead of good.
edit on 2016/9/10 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

You linked to the Daily BEAST not Daily Caller.

You should double check your script.

Especially if it comes from the Clinton propaganda wing at The Daily Beast, which is directed by Chlelsea Clinton herself.

Spencer is on record criticicizing Trump and stated he is not an ideal candidate.

And NOWHERE in that crappy article does this Spencer guy state the quote attributed to him in the inflamatory article title.
edit on 10-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You are displaying your igorance.

Jewish is an ethnicity and is matriarchal so if your mother is jewish you are indisputably jewish.

Milo's mother is jewish so stop claiming otherwise, denier bigot.
edit on 10-9-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

So a British man, with a Greek name, who adheres to Catholicism, is still a Jew because of a "bloodline" even if he does not identify as such, nor practice the religion?

I'm sure I've heard this line of reasoning somewhere before. Led to some fairly horrific events if I remember my history correctly.

Interestingly this bizzare line of reasoning is also used by Israel for their weird immigration system, though some religious practice is generally required as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You linked to the Daily BEAST not Daily Caller.

You should double check your script.

Especially if it comes from the Clinton propaganda wing at The Daily Beast, which is directed by Chlelsea Clinton herself.

Spencer is on record criticicizing Trump and stated he is not an ideal candidate.

And NOWHERE in that crappy article does this Spencer guy state the quote attributed to him in the inflamatory article title.

I did link to the Daily Beast. My mistake. I'm past the window to correct it. Mea culpa.

I don't have a script. Just a reminder, claiming that another poster is a paid shill is not only foolish ad hominem, it's also against ATS T&C.

You don't like the source, fine. How about the indisputable facts, regardless of who published them:

Clinton’s team zeroed in on the campaign’s new CEO, Steve Bannon, who formerly helmed a website that he himself once described as “the platform for the Alt-Right.”

As more backup ...

"We're the platform for the alt-right," Bannon told me proudly when I interviewed him at the Republican National Convention (RNC) in July. Though disavowed by every other major conservative news outlet, the alt-right has been Bannon's target audience ever since he took over Breitbart News from its late founder, Andrew Breitbart, four years ago. Under Bannon's leadership, the site has plunged into the fever swamps of conservatism, cheering white nationalist groups as an "eclectic mix of renegades," accusing President Barack Obama of importing "more hating Muslims," and waging an incessant war against the purveyors of "political correctness."

Mother Jones - How Donald Trump's New Campaign Chief Created an Online Haven for White Nationalists

(I figure if the Daily BEAST sets you off, MJ will totally trigger you ... )

Another quote, from the article at the Daily BEAST linked in my initial post:

Spencer in particular fixates on the homeland idea. The alt-right needs to aspire to something, even if that dream won’t come true in his lifetime—and that means they should aim to build an ethno-state for just whites. And Spencer made it clear that white-only means Jews aren’t invited. They have their own identity, and it isn’t white-slash-European, and that’s that.

“Jews are Jews,” he said.

but you know ... speaking of the Daily CALLER ...

The Alt Right has It's Coming Out Party - The Daily CALLER

The press conference was hosted by Richard Spencer, founder of the National Policy Institute and alternativeright.com. He was joined by American Renaissance founder Jared Taylor and VDare founder Peter Brimelow. All men have been accused of being white nationalists.

According to Spencer, the alt right has now reached prominence because “we are radical” and “we get to the truth.” The alt right objects to the mainstream idea that race is a social construct and instead sees it as a biological reality that has societal consequences.

and finally ...

The alt right leaders also received many questions related to whether they are anti-semites. Taylor and Spencer disagreed here, but both said that Jews could be part of the alt right. Taylor said he considers European Jews to be European and Spencer said that Jews are a distinct people.

edit on 10-9-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Format

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Also, since we want to make ourselves nauseous with the truth ... Mr. Spencer from his website alternativeright.com ...

alternativeright.com - "Race Staking the Wild Taboo"

If it were generally understood that Whites are not responsible for the inability of most Blacks to match average White levels of academic and professional achievement, racial tensions in America might be greatly eased.

The preference for one’s own race is a product of our evolutionary history. For most of the time, humans have lived upon the earth, we have lived in kinship-based hunter-gatherer bands of between roughly 50 and 100 individuals. Survival depended on cooperation within the group, even extending to a willingness of individuals to sacrifice themselves for their fellows. On the other hand, such groups were surrounded by similar, rival human bands. Survival also depended on an ability to compete successfully with these rivals.

What this means is that efforts to eliminate “racial discrimination” are fighting against a deeply rooted fact of our human nature, even of our biological nature. Exhorting normal people not to prefer their own race is, therefore, about as likely to succeed as exhorting them never to get hungry or sleepy.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Mr. Spencer again from alternativeright.com - "Correcting Goldstein"

At this point, this should surprise nobody, and not because of the stereotype of the money-grubbing Jew. As Daily Beast writer Andrew Hermano wrote in How Jews Created American Modernism, Jews have always been separated from Western civilization and feel no sense of belonging to it. The only way they can feel they belong is if they purge those elements they find alien and hostile, what's left being abstract and deracinated.

Really, Jews are America's first failed attempt at assimilation. Unlike the nations of Europe, we allowed Jews full participation in our society, even the highest levels of education and government. The "reward" is Christianity banished from the public realm, sexual anarchy, feminism, and "conservative" redefined as conserving only Ronald Reagan's tax code.

And my personal favorite ...

If America were still a White, Christian nation, we would still likely be humming along, ignoring contradictions in our society, and the biggest issue in politics would be the looming Social Security crisis.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join