It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mike Pence: If the world knows nothing else, it will know this — America stands with Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Ethnicity? With a name like Yiannopoulos i think he might be Greek.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
What is it we give to Israel, $3billion a year? How about we end homelessness & poverty in America before we go handing out billions of dollars to other countries who give us little to nothing in return.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

originally posted by: Plotus
Perhaps it's that Israel, the size of Vancouver Island, can hold off the ENTIRE world.... And we are backing a winner...!

It helps that Israel is GOD's Chosen.

Meanwhile America, a hundred times bigger is being over run with every Trojan Horse attacker the world has to offer.

You see, we have booted God out of America.

Do you honestly believe Israel are Gods chosen or just being sarcastic?

ABSOLUTELY, and I might ad your seeming nonbelief to me... is incredulous as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Perhaps it's that Israel, the size of Vancouver Island, can hold off the ENTIRE world.... And we are backing a winner...!

Oh please. The last time they faced Hezbollah they couldn't run away fast enough. Now they have trouble fighting women and children.

God's Chosen that goes against the word of God? I haven't seen any Messiahs around have you?

Meanwhile America, a hundred times bigger is being over run with every Trojan Horse attacker the world has to offer.

Would you also include groups like AIPAC? Because no other group controls our government like AIPAC.

We have? News to the people that live here. America leads the world when it comes to people who believe angels are real. We just don't let it rule our politics we well except for when it comes to Israel.
Israel is a burden on America and it's time to cut that burden off.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Things are falling back to a Cold War sort of tone with Russia at it in ME ect.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Middle East reports are coming out that at the G-20 summit, Russia and Turkey have successfully pushed the United States out of Syria. The axis spoken in Ezekiel has almost total control from the Mediterranean to the Persian Gulf. This axis will now prepare its sites on Israel. In that day, the Lord will protect Israel from her enemies. In a miraculous way the Israelis will begin to see their God. Their salvation is drawing near. Israel will soon see their Savior when this axis attacks Israel unsuccessfully. Remember, the Russians will be sending an air craft carrier off the coast of Syria in October. God is good.

Your arguments standing, lets wait and see what evolves here....

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Dude what are you talking about? Hez got ran back into Syria for Petes sake.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Its funny as many were saying that the US and some others were trying to force a biblical fulfillment at an earlier point......and now with them being forced out as it looks......none other that a biblical prophetic situation emerges.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Trump seems to have convinced itself that Iran is helping the Islamic State, a blatant falsehood. It also wouldn't make much sense.

Iran is one of the most ardent opponents of the Islamic State.

That statement somewhat annoyed me and gave me great doubt towards his foreign policy, which was the main reason I think he should win the presidency over Hillary.

Thankfully the rest of his foreign policy makes more sense than that, and maybe someone can convince him that the Shia Iran are not helping the Wahhabi Islamic State

Trump like Clinton has already done much of the required how much can I kiss Israels ass speeches quota. Trump will be a little more so because the GOP is the "Christian" party so they always back Israel more.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Middle East reports are coming out that at the G-20 summit, Russia and Turkey have successfully pushed the United States out of Syria. The axis spoken in Ezekiel has almost total control from the Mediterranean to the Persian Gulf. This axis will now prepare its sites on Israel. In that day, the Lord will protect Israel from her enemies. In a miraculous way the Israelis will begin to see their God. Their salvation is drawing near. Israel will soon see their Savior when this axis attacks Israel unsuccessfully. Remember, the Russians will be sending an air craft carrier off the coast of Syria in October. God is good.

Your arguments standing, lets wait and see what evolves here....

Wow.....just wow

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Dude what are you talking about? Hez got ran back into Syria for Petes sake.

The fight took place in Lebanon in 06.
How Hezbollah Defeated Israel

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Remember, the Russians will be sending an air craft carrier off the coast of Syria in October. God is good.

What kind of God supports death? Doesn't he preach peace and love because the judgements are to be left up to him?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Not the Abrahamic God, not by a long shot. He likes his war and destruction does that guy.
edit on -050003pm9kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Pardon my ignorance,but what happens to these naysayers on such an occasion?
I mean once God is revealed WHO would deny that reality?
I still don't presume seniority in my faith,I don't HAVE to.
Love shouldn't have such boundaries and I doubt God does either.
I think Satan has smoked us all so bad it's a hard thing for some to know.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yes I know. They put up a good fight and tool a toll on the IDF but ended up shoved OUT and Israle bombing their quarter of town.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

How Hezbollah defeated Israel? Lol........................

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TJ4life
What is it we give to Israel, $3billion a year? How about we end homelessness & poverty in America before we go handing out billions of dollars to other countries who give us little to nothing in return.

And Trump and his staff are "anti-establishment."

Lol, but small-government "conservative," clowns will eat it up.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

No one is going to attack Israel when they have a good chunk of the world in nuclear missile range. Not unless they believe that they can reliably decapitate Israel's nuclear capabilities before they realise they're being attacked.

Bearing in mind that's the highly conservative estimate. The Jericho III apparently has up to 11,500km/7000mile range.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I guess they can't really tell how Israel and the US have restrained their warfare capabilities..."scorched earth" nowadays means loosing square miles of ground a foot down.
NOBODY outguns the US.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Do you honestly believe Israel are Gods chosen or just being sarcastic?

ABSOLUTELY, and I might ad your seeming nonbelief to me... is incredulous as well.

Oh dear,you have a dark soul my friend one day you might free yourself

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join