It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mike Pence: If the world knows nothing else, it will know this — America stands with Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Mess with Israel.....disrespect Israel.....big mistake

the evil ones are apparent......but the good Israel, that's the one we hail......

yes Israel has some bad actors but Israel is Top Dog........read all about it in the basic instructions before leaving earth

Let's see,

Who would I stand with... Israel, Saudi Arabia, or Iran.... Hmmm, hard choice.

I stand with Israel.

Diarrhoea, Puke or Piss...

How about none of them?

Holy cats! I think I'm developing a crush.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: theantediluvian

Serously is this bull# what certain Americans beleive?

YES, absolutely!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Indeed they do. It is a somewhat common belief.

It is most terrifying when what can be best described as apocalypse cultists can take control of a country such as America.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: theantediluvian

"If the world knows nothing else, it will know this — America stands with Israel."

...and receives a loud round of applause. That's the most important thing for the world to know about American foreign policy if Trump is elected?

I've never understood it.

I think its a Christian thing. He's VERY Christian.

There are Christians who believe that the Bible makes a case for this country's obligation to protect Israel.: bible.org...

Numbers 24:9
Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed, And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.”

They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.
- Romans 15:27 (NIV)

edit on 10-9-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ezramullins

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Mess with Israel.....disrespect Israel.....big mistake

the evil ones are apparent......but the good Israel, that's the one we hail......

yes Israel has some bad actors but Israel is Top Dog........read all about it in the basic instructions before leaving earth

Let's see,

Who would I stand with... Israel, Saudi Arabia, or Iran.... Hmmm, hard choice.

I stand with Israel.

Diarrhoea, Puke or Piss...

How about none of them?

Holy cats! I think I'm developing a crush.

On who?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

"If the world knows nothing else, it will know this — America stands with Israel."

...and receives a loud round of applause. That's the most important thing for the world to know about American foreign policy if Trump is elected?

There are Christians who believe that the Bible makes a case for this country's obligation to protect Israel.: bible.org...

Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed, And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.”

And if to prove the crazy....

Yeah ok....

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I do know the Christian belief.

But, is that the only reason?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

What is the USA obsession with Isreal?

It begins in church. The Holy Land (special dirt) and the Chosen Ones (special people). God doesn't play favorites, people do.

The worst ones always clamour how God is on their side.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Being about the only country over there that has Western Values, isn't a tyrannical dictatorship, and is generally pro-American kind of does it as well.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

People not in America don't really comprehend the power of the Fundamental Christian Political Lobby.

It sucks.

Us atheists are increasing, but its gonna take a long time. At this time there is not a single atheist in any high level political position.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Biblical Israel is not the same as the modern day Terror State.

For Israel to be formed again, according to Judaic scripture, the messiah must arrive...
& that hasn't happened yet.

But you know all this, you also are well aware that most Prime Ministers of Israel, including the original, have all been Atheist Jews who don't believe in fairy tales.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

People not in America don't really comprehend the power of the Fundamental Christian Political Lobby.

It sucks.

Us atheists are increasing, but its gonna take a long time. At this time there is not a single atheist in any high level political position.

Thing I am a Christian and dont buy this Jewish chosen people BS.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Being about the only country over there that has Western Values, isn't a tyrannical dictatorship, and is generally pro-American kind of does it as well.

But, didn't America set it up?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

No

That was our fault sorry.

The British did the world a disfavour in that regard.

We would of been better off carving a chunk of Germany and Austria out and giving it to the Jews. Unlike the palistaians the Germans would of deserved it.

edit on 10-9-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

It sucks.

Thing I am a Christian and dont buy this Jewish chosen people BS.

There's a difference between believing in Christ and his message - - - and Fundamental Christians.

The Southern Baptists are (in part) founded by descendants of the Original Puritans. You know, those guys that got kicked out of England for trying to make the government their brand of theocracy.

link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

Serously is this bull# what certain Americans beleive?

Let me put it to you this way.

One of the most influential and rarely discussed groups behind the scenes in American conservatism is the CNP, the Council for National Policy. Fairly innocuous sounding name right? It's a secretive invite-only group that meets three times a year in undisclosed locations to strategize. Some of the members past and present:

Paul Weyrich (co-founder Heritage Foundation and ALEC and the man who coined the term "moral majority" which became the name of the group, Moral Majority which he founded with Falwell), Phyllis Schlafly, Howard Phillips, Morton Blackwell, Donald Rummsfeld, Ed Meese, John Ashcroft, Wayne LaPierre, Irving Kristol, Grover Norquist, Trent Lott, Oliver North, Jack Kemp, Erik Prince (founder of Blackwater), Tony Perkins (founder Family Research Council), James Dobson (Focus on the Family), Pat Robertson, Jack Abramhoff, Dick Armey, Jeffrey & Joseph Coors (Coors brewing), Jerry Falwell, Joseph Farrah (editor-in-chief of WND), James Whelan, Larry Brukett, John Sununu (currently a Trump surrogate), Alan Keyes, Tom DeLay and Richard DeVos the founder of Amway and owner of the Orlando Magic.

The group was founded in the early 80's by Tim LaHaye who is the former head of Moral Majority...

and the co-author of Left Behind series of books about the "end times."

Those are the books that were made into a bunch of crappy movies starring Kirck Cameron. In 2014 they tried to up their game with the big budget movie, Left Behind, starring Nicholas Cage. That went over like a led balloon and it currently sits with a 3.1 on IMDB.

These are the same sorts of folks who flock to the likes of Kevin Swanson's (Mr. Stone the Gays) "National Religious Liberties Conference" (aka Death to Gays Fest). At that particular event, three GOP candidates gave speeches including a sitting state governor and US Senator as well as a former governor and Fox News personality (Bobby Jindal, Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee).

So yes, they have a lot of influence unfortunately.
edit on 2016-9-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Annee

Well us Brits had some sense

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Not sure anyone thought it would be any different , I'd expect stronger ties under a Trump administration they have much in common.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

No

That was our fault sorry.

The British did the world a disfavour in that regard.

We would of been better off carving a chunk of Germany and Austria out and giving it to the Jews. Unlike the palistaians the Germans would of deserved it.

So, the British are the ones who divided up the country and gave Israel their own "state"/country?

History is not my best subject. I do know not all Jews recognize Israel.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Well us Brits had some sense

For sure.

Please, take them back

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join