It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros Foundation Seeking to Expand U.S. Online Voting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The latest from the hacked George Soros papers.

This one is about how they have been very supportive of online voting.

I suppose anything out in the wild internet is worth supporting especially when it can be altered and fixed.

George Soros aka György Schwartz

Nothing beats an "Open Society".

Some "influence" on Obama Too...........

Leaked Memo: George Soros Foundation Seeking to Expand U.S. Online Voting

George Soros’s Open Society Foundations is seeking to expand the use of electronic and online voting systems nationwide, according to a leaked Foundations document reviewed by Breitbart News.

While the directive was issued two years ago, the issue of electronic voting has become a hot button topic in this year’s presidential election amid fears digital voting systems can be compromised.

The online voting plan was contained in a 67-page hacked file detailing the September 29-30, 2014 Open Society U.S. Programs board meeting in New York.

A significant portion of the board meeting was dedicated to methods the Foundation’s U.S. Programs (USP) could use to further the use of President Obama’s executive action authority to bypass Congress during Obama’s final two years in office.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What's the significance of that? Your boy Donald Drumpf isn't afraid of Soros.

George Soros should hurry up and succumb to old age but there's no connection between what was quoted from the Open Society meeting and any action by the administration. It's a pretty spurious insinuation based on what's in the Breitbart article but perhaps you'd like to defend it and explain how those two are connected?
edit on 2016-9-10 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Of course, he is. And just as the US is surrendering control of the internet's underlying technology.

Perfect timing for the wannabe-dictator-of-the-world, Soros.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The document listed a number of executive action steps that the Obama administration could take to “ensure greater participation by eligible voters,” including online voting:

Too many to list professor.

It's in the story.

Including the DHS statements about "election assets".

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I read it. I don't see where any of the suggestions from Open Society translated into action by the administration.

Too many to list professor.

How about you just name one?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Goerge Soros attacks states. He is an international criminal an enemy of the people in every country he covets ease of doing corrupt business unaccosted.

He should be jailed for what he soes, he wants open borders for his ease of profit, not for the righteous reasons he suckers everyone into believing.

Once he dies he will just be replaced, perhaps by his son, both frontmen in the end.

Again this open borders agenda/globalism is a cheap ploy fir the few, to have free reign to rape and pillage all nations and to exploit their people , governments, tax base etc...

Making this game about Trump or the ultimate sell out Hillary really just dillutes the obvious further.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

What's the significance of that? Your boy Donald Drumpf isn't afraid of Soros.

George Soros should hurry up and succumb to old age but there's no connection between what was quoted from the Open Society meeting and any action by the administration. It's a pretty spurious insinuation based on what's in the Breitbart article but perhaps you'd like to defend it and explain how those two are connected?

Ha!

He has a spawn in the waiting, groomed to take over.

Alex Soros comes out of the shadows. Son of George Soros is busy putting politicians in his pocket
theduran.com...
edit on 10-9-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

This is an important initiative designed as an integral part of the plan to finally destroy the Republican party, and create the One Party State.

Read about the three steps necessary to achieve this goal here:
www.thenation.com...

One of the three steps is compulsory voting and the best way to achieve that is to implement online voting mechanisms which would also have the effect of eliminating local control of elections and fully Federalizing the elections system. Another benefit of compulsory voting combined with online voting is that its much easier to manipulate the outcome and at the same time, every one having to vote gives the appearance of sufficient turnout to legitimize the desired result.

Welcome to another step in the road to One World Government under the New World Order.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I've always wanted to know why Soros isn't in jail. The man admits that he turned in Jews to the Nazis.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Geore Soros just needs to STFU! Another rich prick that just needs to go away. I just don't get it? Maybe I'm too working class but, if you have more money than God, why the F$ck wouldn't you just retire? Go ride your stallions or some sh$t? Learn how to sail, fly or just quit being a DICK!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Geore Soros just needs to STFU! Another rich prick that just needs to go away. I just don't get it? Maybe I'm too working class but, if you have more money than God, why the F$ck wouldn't you just retire? Go ride your stallions or some sh$t? Learn how to sail, fly or just quit being a DICK!

Great ideas there. But, I think his favorite pastimes are de-stabilizing countries' currencies and using his money and power to mould the world into what he thinks it ought to be.

You're evidently one of the "deplorable" ones, so you wouldn't get it!

posted on Sep, 17 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Voting participation in the USA reaches an all time low. Conspiracy theorists complain because this is not good news for democracy.

George Soros encourages voting, helps to empower people to vote so they can have a say in the running of their country. Conspiracy theorists complain because they don't like George Soros.

LOL.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
now if only voting was real and if only the dictator who gets in had any actual power and wasn't just a spokes-model who's only job is to read a teleprompter and look good in a suite. It's all fake. Why anyone would actual vote is beyond me. Your vote isn't counted. Its a scam. The new spokes model is choosen years in advance. They're getting in, period.

new topics

top topics

join