It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
He's still talking...Who is this dirt bag? I'm very pro-life. I have kids. And I think this guy sucks. What, because I'm not out blowing up abortion clinics, I'm a bad person? F him.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I'm surprised youtube have'nt taken this off by now or is it 'free speach'? Its pre-recorded anyway

link   
Whole thing made me hungry for brisket

link   
This is a straight up religious sermon now. Still watching but I've always been impervious to preachers.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So, I'm watching the video now. I admire his passion and energy spent on this, but wow. I was pro choice before, and now....still pro choice! "God hates the hands that shed innocent blood." Oops God's a bit of a hypocrite isn't he?!

link   
He's guilt tripping women who have had abortions. Eff him. He has sucked everyone into a mystery to accuse them.

link   
This happened today.

link   
I love how he just assumes everyone is Christian. Also that he assumes everyone EXPECTED it to be something big. People speculated, maybe hoped, but I think 90% of us expected an advertisement of some sort. I only found out about this an hour or so ago but what a d-bag. I could respect an ad for a movie or art or something but I can't respect this.

link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
This is a straight up religious sermon now. Still watching but I've always been impervious to preachers.

it has a Gothard tone to it.

link   
Well respect to him for being this passionate about something he believes in and doing something crazy about it. Can't say I agree with him, final outcome is mehh...but my earlier words still ring true in that, following the journey to here has been awesome and hopefully the community of ATS can come together like that again in the future instead of slaying each other in these endless political threads. And yeah, the posts in here were way deeper than the eventual topic of the countdown ...there are still a lot of things wrong with the world even though this guy didn't get it.

link   
If this is indeed what this was all about, this dude is an insanely terrible artist. I'd say he was a great cryptographer but there was legitimately no clue to any sort of abortion topic. Also, for someone who is that over zealous about his religion and babies, he knows a significant amount about some very dark stuff.

Have fun with the plethora of lawsuits you'll get when any one of those corporations realizes you linked them to your video in some way bud.

link   
I still can't even watch it

Site won't load.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well I Can't have kids. Thanks for blaming me for this problem.🖕🖕🖕

Video starts with abortions being performed. Then this guy

The artist who made the beast bills, Comes in and goes off on us conspiracy folks for not stopping it. Stating such as to some, it's more important to have an abortion becuase you just bought a new truck.

I fully get what he is saying. And give made props for his hard work going into this project. Brilliant marketing.

And I myself being in the medical field, assisted on many " Emergency" ER abortions from a miscarriage ..
Called Products of Conception.

Graphic... watch at your own risk.😑

edit on 14-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

link   
"CORPORATIONS KILLED JESUS."

some more into music to bridge the cringe gap.

annnnd it's over
edit on 14-9-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

link   
If the membership of arfcom get angry, he'd better hope none of them figure out where he lives. That's not a forum one should bait.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
So, if a woman gets raped and literally cannot afford to have a child, and she gets an abortion, its satanic?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
wtf.

ProLifeMovement come get your troll. He's doing nothing for your case.

And I'm actually pro-life anyway. Mother of 3. I didn't need to hear any of that. And I sure as hell didn't need to see any of that.

Ah, well.

Time to get ready for AHS premiere.

It's been fun, folks!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I had to turn him off. Too much whining, preaching and emoting

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
K, mate. But can you design my album cover?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
No actually it does fit. Moloch/Mammon/Baal worship all featured the sacrifice of babies, specifically newborns. Abortion, especially the partial birth late term form, could be considered another form of the same in the same way that many other modern analogues stand in for their ancient counterparts.

Again, this is another link in prophetic interpretation and symbolism.

You don't have to like it or agree with it, but it does actually follow with other things they've done.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join