It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If you are on a PC, click restore down on the upper right corner. You will see the same images as those watching on their mobile devices.

link   

originally posted by: JedisonsDad
Am I missing something? My countdown says roughly 1 hour and 20 minutes.

Maybe refresh your browser?
Mine is showing 15 minutes and counting down.

link   
I've no idea what is about to happen (if anything?) But I want to agree with people that it's been a great journey so far and it does remind me a lot of following the ATS threads of old. I've also learned a lot in here. Funnily enough I was re-watching Season 1 of Mr Robot last week and this sure reminded me of some bits of it.

Keep up the great work people, it's threads like this one that started my lurker career well over a decade ago!

link   
a reply to: JedisonsDad

whatttt

badselfeater.com

even if you're in a different time zone, it should be the same countdown since it's the same website

link   
We're down to the last 15:00 minutes.

It has been a lot of fun, and definetly a fun distraction for the last few days.

Now if we could apply the same skills and abilities and ability to work together on other things, would be fantastic.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If you're on an iPad and have left the countdown you need to refresh. I had the same problem! a reply to: JedisonsDad

link   
a reply to: JedisonsDad

15 minutes left and counting

link   
The mere fact that NOBODY has been able to find the origin or meaning or cause of this yet, speaks to its sophistication, which is by obvious definition higher than anyone has been able to figure out. This isn't a marketing scheme, can't be. It is something different. I'm saying on the record I think it has something to do with a new information dump. Nothing more, nothing less. Wikileaks or similar. The extent of the information remains to be seen.

link   
Legitimately making popcorn with the timer both on my phone and computer, whilst watching Netflix... Exciting and this thread has been amazing. If only we could all work together like this more often. Hope to see you guys and gals after 00:00:00:00.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Lol... that sucks! Omg the humanity!👍😁have a 🔯star.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

Ive been following this a bit now, great thread - interesting. I noticed the timer on badselfester . Com is based off your computer system time and set agead to 0 hour... It hits 0, then tries to pull data from the website, then resets back to 1 second, then repeats.

Seems whatever will happen will be served by the website, and soon....

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MarcusCooper

Same here 'cept I'm a registered lurker

not long to midnight now .

link   
For those still following, the Federalbeast.com site is currently down...something is up.

link   
a reply to: seaez

Is there anything in the code to suggest what it's looking for?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

Indeed this has. Indeed this has.👍

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Woooh.... exciting. This is like New Years or something.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Triskadecaphobic
For those still following, the Federalbeast.com site is currently down...something is up.
mine went down to for about ten secs, but up again now

link   
I don't know when Beijing starts their business day, but if they were going to make a new currency announcement of some type, 15 minutes would put it at 7am there.

link   
a reply to: moodygnome

I'm currently on my phone. It seems I'm just an hour behind. I've tried refreshing and even using a different device. Maybe because I'm deployed?

link   

originally posted by: Triskadecaphobic

Up for me. And according to isitup.org

IsItUp/badselfeater.com

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join