It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Ohhh.. ok. Thank you very much. 😊

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Normally this stuff would be whatever to me but this actually has me alarmed and ready to move at a moments notice in case this is the real deal.

I am right there with you. Normally I look at this kind of thing and think neat marketing or game design. This doesn't have that feel.

I recall the thread about an alleged FBI leak regarding the Clinton Foundation and how if it were fully exposed, the entire government could be implicated.

Just a little concerned.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I'm really wondering if this has been done globally or just in the United States, and if so...Why only the U.S ?

Maybe because of what you said..also remember recently snowden posted something on twitter saying "it's time".

Time for what ?!?!

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I'm really wondering if this has been done globally or just in the United States, and if so...Why only the U.S ?

So far, it seems to be US based, however in the Reddit thread, someone just posted:

Found one in Ontario, Canada. Posted it elsewhere but figured I would add to this too. i.imgur.com...

Reddite

Looking for other instances of them elsewhere, will report back if I find anything.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Anyone know what the Cuneiform writing says above "Mammon"?

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

Come on, you got some 5 bucks RATHOLED somewhere

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Out of curiosity, The bills are popping up all over. Canada too.
But has anyone studied the paper it is printed on Itself?
Does it have the texture, The dextary of an actual U.S. legal Tender Note?

As if were printed in the U.S. Itself?

edit on 10-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Check out mr teeth'a FB page, the videos are short and odd.

One video shows what appears to be a dead raven laying on one of these bills..although someone might say it's another type of bird.

Another video shows a two or three second clip of a simulation of people falling off a cliff and something coming up or out of the ground.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

#....this isn't good...I think I'm actually going to buy more survival stuff tomorrow..plus how the hell am I going to get out of here in time with my significant other...dammit this has me on edge

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

To the Church in Laodicea
14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. 15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

19 Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”
Revelation 3:14-22

One of the churches of the seven letters was written to Laodicea. Reading the letter, you see again references to greed and wealth which are a running theme on this whole thread.

There are several lines of thought on the letters. The two relevant takes to this thread is that they are written to address/describe different ages of the church with the Laodicean age being the modern church age. Christians in this age are lukewarm, what we refer to as Sunday Christians who do as they like all week long but sit and claim piety on Sunday. They are also lukewarm in that many churches today do not teach sound doctrine.

So they have fallen away.

My thoughts are that the seven churches are seven types of Christian, each with his or her challenge to overcome until the end of either days or their own life. You can find these seven sitting in the pews of any and every church or none at all but simply reading their Bible and attempting to follow the Gospels as best they can.

And it may be multi-layered and refer to both or something else such a literal message to those historical churches (although that doesn't work as well with our thread).

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sideysid

also noticed where ther is a small "I" in the word "PETY", maybe to make it "PIETY"

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Wonder if this lends credence to the thread recently posted about Germany. And the need to stock up on extra supplies. 🤔

One of a couple threads.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-9-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

That is exactly where my thoughts have been leading, along with Putin's interview where he states that people in the west have no idea what's coming

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I'm probably reading too much into this though..I do tend to draw parallels and my mind tends to fill in the blanks sometimes.

I'm just hoping all of this is a hoax or something
edit on 10-9-2016 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

That's possible.

Continuing on with the possibility of the dead figure alluding to Justice Scalia, thirteen bald eagles were found 7 days later on a farm in Maryland and they had been killed by people.

If you look at your dollar bill, the number 13 is used 13 times in various places and the eagle is the symbol of the country, and this eagle slaughter was carried out 7 days later - a number of perfection.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

I'm probably reading too much into this though..I do tend to draw parallels and my mind tends to fill in the blanks sometimes.

I'm just hoping all of this is a hoax or something

It probably is like every other one, but I agree that it's spooky.

Whoever put this together knew how to play all the notes.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
Anyone know what the Cuneiform writing says above "Mammon"?

Yes, it's in one of the high res images linked at the beginning - "Gate of the Gods"

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I've thought to myself today, who would do something this elaborate ? Even as a prank it would be costly to print enough of these to make it across the states, and into Canada apparently.

I know I would make an image like the one we are discussing, only because I have studied and practiced for a number of years and I enjoy creating sigils; but I would never go out of my way to distribute such a quantity, for what higher purpose is left to be known.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Babylon:

High-res link

a reply to: ketsuko

That theme does indeed crop up multiple times throughout the bill and it's references.

Maybe because of what you said..also remember recently snowden posted something on twitter saying "it's time".

I recalled that as well, and then he sent out a tweet with some sort of hash.

I think we might be seeing a big data dump soon related to global banking and greed. I do think Snowden is supposed to do some sort of live stream broadcast on the day the countdown ends.

Snowden Live is set for Wednesday, September 14 at select U.S. theaters. The event is being put on by Open Road Films, the studio distributing Snowden in the U.S., in conjunction with Fathom Events, which broadcasts entertainment events live in theaters.

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

It was posted earlier, going for over $100.00 on ebay. Once it catches on, whomever will probably make it back.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join