It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

and

a reply to: drphilxr

Yikes!

That does indeed seem to fit with this idea.

I hate to say it, but I am woefully unprepared for something like this and if it comes down to it, have to hope that the knowledge I have in my noggin would be valuable to others. I do have some time to pick up on some survival books and I do also have a decent supply of heirloom seeds for various vegetables, so there are things of real value I have access to.

I don't have any weapons of note, but I do have a good mind (or so I like to think) for problem solving. If snip gets serious, well, I'll have to rely on my wits alone for the most part.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Snowden movie makes sense.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Shazam says the music being played is "Vide Cor Meum" (From Hannibal), The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra

(someone probably already covered this but so many pages I didn't see it anyway)

42 Minutes!

edit on 14-9-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Here is my problem with the movie theory. The production company Open Road Films is a joint venture by AMC Theaters and Regal Cinemas. These companies have real assets. They would be sued by every company for copyright infringement. This leads me to believe that no major marketing players can be involved.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Sat here, refreshing like a mad woman..

Hopefully I can say the same in an hour

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
30 Minutes left. I have to say I'm a bit anxious

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If we get Rick Rolled, I quit the internet.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorsen

Me too, but I am more worried about a complete let down. I don't even usually got online when I get home.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

::
:
DDDD:
:
AAAAHHAHAHAHHA

I just fell from my chair. A sincere thank you!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

There are many people like myself who are quite well prepared for shtf scenario, knowledge is one of the most important assets you can have, supplies are more abundant than you might imagine being recognized as a good person is also a valuable asset, in that type of situation everything from food, water purification, security, medical needs will be on a local level so as long as you are recognized as a good person who is not a threat to the well being of your local community you will be fine, luckily for us in a tragic situation like that is when we as Americans really do come together to protect and take care of each other. Other places around the world will not be so lucky.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Makes my think of Y2K all over again just not publicly known..

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Even if it's just a troll, it has been a good ride. I may not even have posted a lot in this thread, but it's the most active I've ever been in this website and I really enjoyed it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

That would be awesome HAHAHA

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Anyone can summarise what's being said right now on that site? I have a hearing loss so can't make it out.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Some things it already achieved are bringing us all together on these subjects, educating people who didn't know all of this, showing people that they only need something like an ARG to come together and work as a team vs something that is like cancer to OUR world.

I followed most of the threads here and elsewhere and needless to say it already had an impact. Excited what's to come but don't really expect something (though I would love to see something f'ing huge happening).

Cheers to all those researching and learning guys and girls. Less than 30 minutes to go!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Whatever happens in half hour, it's been an experience I won't soon forget.
Been an unregistered lurker for numerous years now and this thread convinced me to register and input what I could.
It's been fun

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The secret revealed!! rick.amigocraft.net...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21246012]T

It has been. And I have learned, yet again, that there are people on this site, the both frighten me, (LOL) and amaze me with the things they can dig up on the internet, and the theories they come up with.

They have amazing skills, and I thank them.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Imagine having a nation-wide power outage at the 0 mark.
That would drive me nuts.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

I know this to be true having been through Ike and it's aftermath. Here in Texas, we do look out for one another and have for a long time. We have a lot going for us as a country, unfortunately our government isn't one of those things. People will step up and do their part to ensure others are taken care of, as you say.

All in all, I'm hoping for a let down and some variation of a rickroll on this... Really. I'd much rather be the butt of a joke than to endure a currency reset of epic proportions.

That having been said, after all that has come to light over the past year regarding how government operates, it is readily apparent that something has to be done soon or we will all be more than merely debt slaves. TPTB are getting to the end of whatever measures they use to keep us in line and the bread and circuses might not be enough for much longer.

Sooner or later enough people will get fed up with the corruption and when enough people realize that they aren't alone in being fed up, those people will do something about the problem.

It's not that not enough people know there's something wrong with our leadership, it's that not enough people think there are enough other people also fed up enough to do something. Once that dam breaks, I would not want to be a politician or corporate big wig because torches, pitchforks and goon boots would only be the beginning.

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join