It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious "Beast Bill" Showing Up All Over The US Linked To Countdown Timer

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

Threadworthy, you two should collaborate.

4chan is getting punchy with this now, 3 or 4 different threads going about it now and the arfcom thread is moving faster than this one. Haven't checked reddit, but they haven't broken anything in this other than some people posting that they've found bills.

A couple different arfcom posters have said that they've found bills and are trusted by the other posters there. This makes me think that the bills are really being distributed and found by real people and not just participants in whatever game it might be.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: qiwi676

It does say on imdb that Oliver Stone conducts an interview at the end of the film. As in the film itself. It is to be realesd in select cities early. But otherwise sept-16th.
Perhaps tonight then to boost weekend sales. We shall wait and see.😊

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

What is pastebin? And why can't it be linked?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well I just walked the dog and cancelled all of my plans and appointments.
Quit my job this morning, my boss (Chad) was, in a word, animated and very negative towards my philosophy.
... Broke open a beer and gonna have a little "me time" on the patio.
..Did the screen just turn red?
-No it didn't. Just foolin ya

S@F

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Also, there was a poster last night on 4chan who claimed to have figured out an email address and was in contact with the people behind this.

He said that the information that was coming out today referred to a global currency resent/move to a single digital currency which would have far reaching effects on global markets.

This fits in with the possibility of China moving to a gold-backed currency in lieu of the petro dollar. This would indeed collapse our economy and put a large dint in everyone's finances who was not prepared for such an outcome.

Most people would not have a clue what was happening until it was too far gone and bread jumped to $50/loaf. At that point we see food riots similar to what happened in the middle east where you had people carrying around wheelbarrow fulls of cash to buy just a few items at the grocery stores.

This is indeed a frightening possibility to consider knowing how plausible it is.

what a terrifying scenario! I hope this isn't going to happen... So do the USA debt holders follow that order then that is on the Beast Bill- China, Japan, Brazil, Belgium, Ireland, Switzerland- of most USA debt owned? Well then this is definitely about currency. It is on a US dollar bill afterall...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

I doubt that. Thats never really been there style.

When they verify a leak as valid, they dump it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

yer

not amateur dramatics

edit on 14-9-2016 by kibric because: Arutperumjothi

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

What is pastebin? And why can't it be linked?

Pastebin is a text only site that is used for lots of purposes. Theres many text 'bin' sites around the net but pastebin and ghostbin are probably the most common used by the hacker community to share scans, programs, scripts, and dox.

As to the reason why we can't link it here, that's more a question for the admin staff.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGlitchyNinja

how do you embed screenshots from you're phone?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

yer

not am dram

try me

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Jaded, is that the same poster from miles back in this post? This thread introduced me to 4chan so I'm still very much an infant in that world. So, what he's saying, is that he is and has been in contact with Mr Teeth for at least a year? And that the currency market is what this all points to...

I don't know if they've been in contact with Mr. Teeth for a year, they may have mentioned that but if so I haven't run across it. 4chan can be quite cancerous and I would suggest a hazmat suit before venturing anywhere near there. /pol/ does seem to have some highly intelligent people who post, but you have to wade through acres of feces to get to the bits of intelligible discourse to be found. It's what you get when you have total anonymity and no moderation.

There are indeed plenty of crapposters, and many of them post specifically misleading information in order to not be identified by people who would not appreciate being discussed there; think intel agencies.

Anyway, BadJunkFoodEater seems to indicate that we are on the brink of a global currency reset similar to what happened around the time or WWII. Which does indeed tie in with a lot of what we've discussed i the past couple of pages. He seems to be saying that whatever happens today when the countdown rolls up won't necessarily be readily apparent, but it will have long term serious consequences which could be catastrophic for those not prepared.

He's not shilling any particular investment company from which to purchase gold/silver, just that they would be very wise investments at this time before whatever happens makes them skyrocket in value.

This makes me a bir nervous because rather than immediate Armageddon, what we're looking at is something that will take a bit to dawn on the masses. That makes sense whereas something that would cause an immediate panic might be more 'welcome to the ears' of 'conspiracy' people it's not as sexy as "be careful and watchout for seomthing that will screw us all in a year or two."

Savvy?

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Will it change with one hour to go?
Place your bets here

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I just had an "O F---" moment...

Does this have anything to do with the NESARA currency movement that Bill Clinton tried to enact ??

(excerpted from wiki)

"According to Goodwin's website, the NESARA bill languished in Congress before finally being passed by a secret session in March 2000 and signed by President Bill Clinton. It is claimed that the new law was to be implemented at 10 am on September 11, 2001, but that the computers, and data (of the beneficiaries of the trillions of dollars of "Prosperity funds") were destroyed on the second floor of one of the World Trade Center towers in New York City during the terrorist attacks. Supposedly an earlier gag order issued by the Supreme Court had prohibited any official or private source from discussing it, under penalty of death.[1] Goodwin referred to "White Knights," most of them high-ranking military officials, who have since been struggling to have the law implemented despite opposition by President George W. Bush. Goodwin allegedly believes and purports that Bush orchestrated the September 11, 2001 attacks and the Iraq War as distractions from NESARA..."

The Twitterverse is lighting up about it - in 1-2 hours ???
edit on 9/14/2016 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Relevant info pertaining to the beast bill's symbolism perhaps:

www.texemarrs.com...

Did you see that coin on that link- The Triad of Evil. I thought I noticed some "peace signs"- like a tower of peace signs- next to the black and white pawns on the Beast Bill (bottom of Trumps side).. Anyone else see them??

And this too about the "real" original Babel:

www.enkiptahsatya.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well chaps, nearly there and all will be revealed.

Pretty sure we will all still be around to discuss it tomorrow but following on from other posts here I thought I'd thank everyone for their contributions.

Bit of a lurker myself, but chanced on this thread right at the beginning and have loved every minute of it. By reading all your posts I have learnt more than I ever thought I would about symbology, religious texts, Sumerian cuneiform writing, cryptography, cartography, the American political and judicial systems and the gold standard.

Thanks to all who have enlightened and entertained me these past few days.

Staying up for another hour here in the UK to see what happens, so keep posting those last minute theories!

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I think you got it - if it has anything to do with NESARA - that could be it.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

to "White Knights," most of them high-ranking military officials

Count Saint Germain he/she
there were rumours of vast hidden wealth
In England Henry IV even banned alchemy

edit on 14-9-2016 by kibric because: Arutperumjothi

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

how do you embed screenshots from you're phone?

Upload the picture on to ATS and it will give you the code once done. One for embedding, one for thumbnail and one for full scale image url

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Sevvy. I was just wondering that particular posters background to see how legitimate the claim. It very much does fit the narrative of all of this and seems to be the most likely situation. Thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join